KAJEN ~Destined2Love542~100%Reason2RememberTheName - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Nikki DII <3..Maine aapko ignore nahi kiya...I am sholly if you felt like that..*puppy face and puppy sholly*

FATU dii..🤣..I am loving this conversation..Its promoting my work...🤣..You are always welcome to read the ishtuff of my dream world..
Originally posted by -Moni-

I love the way you described it :P
This is easily the hottest pic of any Indian TV couple:P
G8t tried out similar ideas with many TV couples but none of them could come closer to the KaJen photo shoot:))
😳soo true moni dii
fattu explain awesomly

@Swytheart--- awww , i pray that u get a person like Armaan😃  ahchaa meri baath sunn, tum naa sab ko dii bulanaa bann kardo🤣 Teri Romantic nature ke saamne hum to speechless hoajaate hai🤣
Hey Shasha:))

This Hug was so cute:))

@Moni: Thanks!! So true-NONE have come close to them from the others i've seen and none have had this comfort level. I wish the questions asked were about each other though
@Nikky: Thanks!!!
@Shasha: Main theek hoon ji, aap kaise ho?
@Amal: We can tell from your username!!
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

SHASHA DIII>.hehhe..I am always a romantic idiot..Sabme mohabbat dikhti hai..Pata nahi kyun..Aur waise bhi..its nothing new..All my friends tell me that whoever my hubby is in future he would be lucky to have a loving lady like me...<3..He better be another Armaan

ARMAAN MALLIK..I LOVE YAAA
😆😆 lolzy amally...puppy face remind me of atul @tym of holi in which muski became mata😆😆😆😆
awww future plan kar liya ahh arians angells want many armaan we love armaan soo much😃
i love armaan malik too😃
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

@Swytheart--- awww , i pray that u get a person like Armaan😃  ahchaa meri baath sunn, tum naa sab ko dii bulanaa bann kardo🤣 Teri Romantic nature ke saamne hum to speechless hoajaate hai🤣

AHA😆...Dii..No point linking both of them together🤣..I love my diisss..and  I love calling them Diis😳..And hope your prayer comes true..Par abhi ke liye I have science to study..

Jaanus..I will be leaving in 15 minutes..So tell me all the advises you wanna give this lil idiot🤣
Originally posted by Aquarius17

@Moni: Thanks!! So true-NONE have come close to them from the others i've seen and none have had this comfort level. I wish the questions asked were about each other though
@Nikky: Thanks!!!
@Shasha: Main theek hoon ji, aap kaise ho?
@Amal: We can tell from your username!!
😃 yupp fatto dat s d facto their comfort level doing such scence which is uncomfortable man...can u wonder how they can doo soo😃 n beautifully😆
Originally posted by -Moni-

Hey Shasha:))

This Hug was so cute:))

This was my favourite hug!!!😍 I love how he stroked her hair and one arm round her whilst she had one arm round him as well. What I loved more was that they carried this hug on offscreen 😍
I love my username..Reminds me of the HISTORICAL LEGENDARY TENT SCENE..<3