KAJEN ~Destined2Love542~100%Reason2RememberTheName - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Posting again but i'm busy tomorrow so won't be able to celebrate its anniversary properly tomorrow Its two years since this tomorrow =))

Originally posted by CT247

ewww :|

@every1-yo :)

Hey Tashu:))
ewww???
Originally posted by -Moni-

I have posted there only once LOL...I m so annoyed with the stupid power cuts...can't even work with  Photoshop:/
I love ur new username:))) It's sexy:P

Mahua dii  ne exactly yahi kaha😆.I too love it..Coz all my drafts of god knows how many OS and lovestories are under this title Smoking Dreams #1 Somking Dreams #2 so on..And I love reading them over and over and imagining them on the couple I adore..and plus my only OS is on this title which is the hottest thing I have ever published..others are stacked up in my account..
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Posting again but i'm busy tomorrow so won't be able to celebrate its anniversary properly tomorrow Its two years since this tomorrow =))

I don't remember the dates...but that my fav scene...it was so cute funny and romantic..😳
BRB dinner:))
Originally posted by -Moni-

Hey Tashu:))
ewww???

Hey moni :) ewww- nothing I just saw something and ewww came out :P
@Moni: Lol mujhe bhi nahin but I keep track of them 😆
@Tashu: Hey!!
Originally posted by Aquarius17

@Mahua: Yeah and its STILL active!!! We literally went CRAZY then!! And its kinda quiet in KSG AT as well
@Moni: I know, I miss being able to comment so much!!

yeah I remember fatuu...I was cuming back after giving my exam last year and in my way back I was cover page wali pic ..amd I was soo thrilled
😆
I can never forget that lovely abrupt kiss on the car.Its like one of the cutest thing...Where Armaan has no fear of kissing her..Their relation had grown so big compared to the times when A feared Rs reaction when he would just touch her..Love how their love grew..A legendary lovestory indeed..
hey miss.fatima and mahua an

@SmokingDreams-who are u?????? :P

Naazieee<3 why are u shocked 😕

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
HEYAAA ALL
'@AMALII BABY TERA SIGG N AVII
AH M DIEHARD srk KAJOL FAN...