India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

is it allowed?

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i m a gal who does not lyk suspense. it mak me to feel restless n make my days n nights worst. i keep on thinking abt that. i luv nitin givs spoilers abt the cuming epis. a lot of tym he disclosed many things before the epis. i luvd to read all before epis but at the same tym it kills suspense.recently he gave direct spoilers abt the billu track n i did not like it. he killed suspense completely. none of other actor frm kmh does it on any social networking site.its not a professional thing. i hav a question if it is allowed to disclose so much?karan or kittu never does it.i know this spoilers help us but for the show it is not helpful. i wan to know abt ur opinion on this. 
p.s. its not a offensive topic. i only wan to know if u r in favour of these spoilers or not. no offence to nitin sir.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeee-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IF.vrshn.arjuhi4eva

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
ditto tanu!...even i dun like spoilers!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeeangelina285

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Haha...tanu...even i dnt like spoilers!! They jst make me more restless to know the story!..
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

i m a gal who does not lyk suspense. it mak me to feel restless n make my days n nights worst. i keep on thinking abt that. i luv nitin givs spoilers abt the cuming epis. a lot of tym he disclosed many things before the epis. i luvd to read all before epis but at the same tym it kills suspense.recently he gave direct spoilers abt the billu track n i did not like it. he killed suspense completely. none of other actor frm kmh does it on any social networking site.its not a professional thing. i hav a question if it is allowed to disclose so much?karan or kittu never does it.i know this spoilers help us but for the show it is not helpful. i wan to know abt ur opinion on this. 
p.s. its not a offensive topic. i only wan to know if u r in favour of these spoilers or not. no offence to nitin sir.

It is done again, and I did NOT like it . :(((.    If Imagine spoils suspense and TRPs by uploading the episodes beforehand,   uploading spoiler  status that too clear ones as these  is also  a  TRP spoiler.   I hate it,  I like to watch  episodes without  knowing abt it before hand, but putting spoilers online like that spoils it for many people.  I hope it stops.

Edited by kavyasam - 09 May 2011 at 7:28am
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i don't like it yar...it kills d whole suspense...
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ditto tanu.. i like the suspense. thats what heightens my thrill n excitement while watching the epi.. hate it when i come across some news thru FB or sbs.. no offense to nitin.. but i really wish he dint give the story away.. i don't go to his page anymore coz i dont want to know.. but kya kare.. someone or the other posts the spoiler in the forum.. its hard to avoid.. can't stop coming to the forum na... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index