Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den 2 - Aaj mausam badaa beimaan hai badaa - Page 20

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Deeps: Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Would love to see a green turban.   An had mentioned that MSK aka Balwant Singh jumping around (in and out of the windows) reminded her of a frog.  And, the talks of a kiss fit in perfectly with the plot of The Frog Prince. So, we thought that a green turban would provide appropriate camouflage for the protagonist of our very own version of The Frog Prince. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
DD saree was the same peach-pink combination...I would have preferred a dark color ... Cant they give her a backless half sleeves blouse...or since she is in Village she has to cover her arms๐Ÿ˜•

@Usha  I know strange she looks more weak and tired after vacation๐Ÿ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

usha,medha,deeps,anu,jyo,preto,pallu,ashu,pallo,lata,anupama,parisa,gargi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

SBS is right ...kitne chipkoo chipkoo hai..who is complaining๐Ÿ˜
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

DD saree was the same peach-pink combination...I would have preferred a dark color ... Cant they give her a backless half sleeves blouse...or since she is in Village she has to cover her arms๐Ÿ˜•

@Usha  I know strange she looks more weak and tired after vacation๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Deeps:She can't wear mahi mahi or kurbaan hua type blouse na...after all she is in a typical punjabi conservative family and celebrating KC na...๐Ÿ˜†.,..I guess she will wear those revealing blouse once she is back in KM๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Deeps:She can't wear mahi mahi or kurbaan hua type blouse na...after all she is in a typical punjabi conservative family and celebrating KC na...๐Ÿ˜†.,..I guess she will wear those revealing blouse once she is back in KM๐Ÿ˜†

it is like chit bhi teri path bhi teri...we do not want to go to KM but want to se eher in sexy blouses and chiffon sarees๐Ÿ˜†...

btw the SBS camera guy is obsessed with DD ka figure ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kya angle badal badal ke shots le raha tha๐Ÿ˜†
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@all hugs...
saw SBS waiting for U tube link of SBB 
@megha green turban๐Ÿ˜ณ...ok if they go 4 green i want parrot green๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช 

@deeps long half sleeves are very much in these days...PS my tailor told me...he made elbow legnth half sleeve kurti ๐Ÿ˜ณ n i was๐Ÿ˜ก he said its very much in๐Ÿ˜ต
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Medha: I am fine, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
sun29 thumbnail

why the costume dept waste buttons on GC ka shrits and shrewanis when he has no intention of using them ๐Ÿค”