Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

*~* Happy Birthday Ruky *~* Treats For Guests Pg26 (Page 14)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Messages for everyone:

Zoobi Doobi = Wow!!!! You still remember the first time you met...it's sweet!Cry Oh Zoobi, I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent and we have become the best of friends on here and you are like a sister to me! I have to thank you for everything...thank you so much!!! Being 19 is feeling weird...I am feeling it a bit but I'll get used to it. I think you and eraser are definitely the two members who define the person that I am.Embarrassed I love you! I think I cannot describe my emotions right now I mean...this is just so heart warming and thank you Zoobi. And Zoobi thanks for sharing the songs I love them all and wow you knew I was a Mohd Rafi fan!!!

Oh Ruky Only I know how I spent those 2 hours in class. I wanted to run to the Computer Lab jst to see ur reply. Embarrassed I almost tripped running down the stairs from 3rd floor to 2nd floor where the lab is. I love you girl LOL

Ok Well how do I know, Bcz i know the kind of music u listen to. I know ur choice so well now. Well we always communicated in Song language and I know u r a fan of Sonu Nigam and Rafi Ji. I myself am a fan of him so I jst wanted to share the most beautiful birthday song sung by him for you.

I didn't know the date, I went through my first few posts in bollywood and it was that Post where I commented the most. I found the date their ROFL But I know it was our first interacting. And I also remembered that I made u laugh and u told my sister that I am funny sometimes when I came back and asked u, why sometimes. LOL

I don't k now what is this about u. I kept thinking? I mean I met so many ppl on IF but no one has the personality like you. You are funny jst like me, you are emotional, you are sweet, you are caring, you are everything I always think a friend must have.

And you always got my back whether its for backing me up or supporting me for a nice cause.

I still remember when I invited you to Kareena FC. You started coming and then just got hooked to it. But believe it or not, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten this far in our Bebo FC. You are like life of that FC. Me and Bebo both are so proud of you. You spent hours, days, weeks, spamming so we could reach the 25th FC. I was feeling so bad the day it was only 2 of us on FC trying to finish it.

This wasn't supposed to be my msg but look how much I wrote LOL

I am gonna continue to celebrate you birthday and keep this Thread Alive. I will be posting some stuff for you.

Happy Birthday Day again my Luv. Hope you liked the special cake I made for you. Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv-Zeenat-eraserruky786

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Have a great one!

Awww this is nice! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivruky786

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
ZoobiDoobi,

hope you don't mind me using ur sig, I really liked it :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-KataliciousTerenainaruky786ZoobiDoobi

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUKY, HAVE A GREAT ONEPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

ZoobiDoobi,

hope you don't mind me using ur sig, I really liked it :)

Of course not everyone can use it to wish Ruky. LOL

Abbyvivruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Zeenat-ruky786

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Happy Happy Days r here Again Party

Happy Birthday my Cutie Pie Hug

-Zeenat-ruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

Go to top