Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wish Revathy a.k.a Rev - Happy Birthday (Page 4)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

SmileAmrutawhere have you been all this time??? Little kiddo visitors gone???

Al...here is today's thread...this i sjust a B-Day wishes thread!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679645

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hey beauties...My gangzta!!! Maaa phaaamily!!!

I will NOT SAY THANK YOU!! But I would say--- Love you all and one of the best BIRTHDAY GIFTS EVER!! I am going to cherish all the messages as they are not just messages...but some memories that lit up our lives!!! And for that alone... I still watch Geet WinkWinkWink

And I do miss aaal of u!!! But my system has been down for 2 months down... Some motherboard problem and they ddnt have part in place AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

And imagine my luck!! It was fixed on 9th MAY so I could wish a sister of mine ------ My own Munni bhai... aka Poooja HugHugHug

And to begin my birthday soaking in such beautiful emotions... I never beleived I was missed sooo much until I saw my BIRTHDAY THREAD...

I am defo gonna make a collage of this and will post the pic one of these... This one is defo gonna decorate my wall... Anytime I am down or lose myself... I just have to see myself through all ur eyes!! And yes... I will come more frequently on the thread... Cant promise everyday!!! But I will defo be around HeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialLavZ--Nargis--vivacious_gurlSilentsoulInfinitedreams

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Revv...are you still online or gone?  Wanted to talk to you!!Cry
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

I want to respond to each one of ur WISHES... So here I gooo00000000000000

Munni-------Tu meri Chandini!!! I keep hearing about you through Nihu and Vrush... They are my link to idiot thread.. Sabki khabar rakthi hoon WinkWinkWink...And you are right... I may not be there to personally talk BUT you guys are never far away from my mind... esp when Geet is on!!! I keep wondering abt your reactions esp the aaah romantic MSK WackoWacko

NIHU------ Guess what we still laugh a lot, dont we???? Gosh... the fone companies must be sooo happy with us... ConfusedConfusedConfused!!! The Hyderbad trip is one of my faves.. I wont forget the boat ride, the balmy weather and a peep into your beautiful life ... Missed u when u came to Bang!!! but I am sure.. hamara din aayega ...zaroor aayega HugHugHugHug

And yes... sometimes, me a twinnie.. some times triplets or quadrupletsLOLLOLLOL..but all I know is I became phone pet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. And u just woke up to WISH ME Approve!!!

LAVU...my lil angel... I LOVE THAT SONG!! how the hell did you know that... Guess this is the karmic connection we share eh WinkWinkWink.. I remember our grand plans of meeting up in Bangalore.. U, Vrush, nihu, Viju, me and whoever else could drop in... Hai... Where did those dreamy days GO!!! (Me and Innocent WackoWackoWacko... Yup... Love is blind LOLLOLLOL)

Shivu... The dhak dhak.. the positive energy of our phaaamily!!! I still remember your bday... I called up to wish you, but you made that phone call memorable by singing for me and speaking of your greatest secret desire...Its easy to smile when all of you are sooo full of love and want everything to go the right way!!! You have injected Postive doses whenever the mood strikes negative!!! So how can I help but not smile ???? DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing---one day we shall meet and dance WinkWinkWink

Hey my AMMMA!!!! God... I have a complete phamily here who just loves my goofiness LOLLOLLOL..Miss you too!!! BTW. I loved that pic of both of us sleeping LOLLOLLOL.. You just put up my fav pastime... sleeping LOLLOLLOL

Hi FI Nagzzz!!! Short and sweet par tadka maar ke ... Just like you!!! LOLLOLLOL... I am hoping I have no more issues with this laptop and can chat with you gals!!!

Hey Nupsie... my dollie doll- I have not asked and yet I received sooo much of love... I am overwhelmed... To realise the magnitude of feelings you guys have for me... I am sooo humbled...

Nan... Dols and Puuu... I am sooo glad you guys wished me on my bday, it means a lot.. because for me its just that... words are not as finite as memories/relations are!!! Thank you... A BEAR HUG FROM ME!!!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

What an explosive start for my BDAY!!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Rev...i wished you too..meri wishes kahan kho gayi

Edited by kuls11 - 09 May 2011 at 2:04pm
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Jeet.aka kullu... the coool one!!! I remember our talks on Women power and how the others just dropped off listening to us recounting gory details EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,,,,,And you at 5, on the system just to say HI to me!!! Today for me a journey to the beautiful days when we used to behave and still behave like giggly teenagers LOLLOLLOL

Thank you Luvdrishti... Sorry I dont know your name!! But I am hoping to chat you with in our idiotz thread soon!! Hug

Hey Gouri------------Wow... WIsh your hubby from the Idiotz Gangsta!!! Okay so I am a special person too... now amnt I WinkWinkWink,,, ANd I miss you guys a lot !!!

Thank you Lovelygeet... I love flowers and the teddy does look adorable aaah just like my hubby LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hug

Hey My BHOOOT Partner!!! I got scared off from Idiotz!!! okay okay,..serious note... my stupid comp got scared of me and refused to boot... not bhooot boot TongueTongueTongueBut here I am back to take up the balcony offer as long as Raj doesnt mind WinkWinkWink

Thank you Dewdropped...Hug

Thats soo sweet Chaves... Thanks a ton!!! Hug

Hey Rajla!!! your wishes definitely makes my day more fulfulling!! Hug

Thank you a2zahid!!! Hug\

Al, we have never chatted for long!! And all of them are blind to my faults ,... LOLLOLOnce you talk to me... You will know how ...I am... I ll leave it to u... pming u my number as u asked Big smile

Hey where did u vanish Abs!!! thank you!!  It means the world that you came to wish me Hug

Hey Vijju!!! Miss you too... Everytime I see any editing(like the VM ones) on Geet, I think of you .. I still watch the Vm you made for Vinu(Sauda)... I still get goosebumps ...Meet you on skype this week!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Revv...are you still online or gone?  Wanted to talk to you!!Cry
online.. but stupid system freezing as battery is only 7% n adapter not charging ... I will come on skype tomo ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top