Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire! (Page 9)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Adios, once again, why get girls in their early 20s with the Khans?
Is it not possible to get beautiful wome in their late 20s or mid 30s? I know they exist. I've seen them.

Its just htey dont want to. Its a mentality, the younger the better. People will STILL go for their films Adios, coz all they care about is THEM.

On the ohter hand, its getting disgusting to see them with younger girls coz their age shows.

Like how Hansika was paired with Himesh...EWWW.

Yea thats what i said... they should get more creative in hunting for talent.. get actresses from theater background or even television...  anyways women don't even have that big of roles in their movies.. so a 20 year old might get some popularity if they work with them.. but actresses their age won't get any creative satisfaction by doing these miniscule roles.. deepika's role in OSO was nothing.. Anushka's role in RNBJ was pretty chunky... maybe to even things out.. Kareena and PC should work with actors in their early 20s.. but that is the thing.. there are mainly actors in bollywood.. who are in mid 20s.. or early 30s.. actors start their career late... while actresses start at 20s.. and end their careers around 30s...

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Billo - mods raised your warning levels because you said shitty stuff about meand other members. You have an amazingly sharp memory when it comes to what I have said about Salman but you have a goldfish memory when it comes to the things you have said about me. Forgot the incestual stuff  you said about me and my dad?

Hayye... i love it when u talk widout sarcasm... u luk so pretty in it...

ya i said something about ur Dad and u... but i never meant it 2 be "INCESTUAL"... u absorb it dat way... den i am beary sorry for it... 

I wasn't aware of the rules of this forum dat u can say Killer, Druggist, Women Beater, Gay 2 Any CELEBRITY over here... even u can call him wid any number of terms over here... BUT u cn't be Personal 2 any member over here... This i understood after some time... Big smile

Omar. Senior Member
Omar.
Omar.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
They're not going anywhere soon, they'll be around for some time they should stay in my opinion as useless as Salman & SRK are
Omar. Senior Member
Omar.
Omar.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

ya i said something about ur Dad and u... but i never meant it 2 be "INCESTUAL"... u absorb it dat way... den i am beary sorry for it... 

I wasn't aware of the rules of this forum dat u can say Killer, Druggist, Women Beater, Gay 2 Any CELEBRITY over here... even u can call him wid any number of terms over here... BUT u cn't be Personal 2 any member over here... This i understood after some time... Big smile

Yes Billa Smile..lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????Ermm...~I over estimated you Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisseserasermysticgoryfilms

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Billo - mods raised your warning levels because you said shitty stuff about meand other members. You have an amazingly sharp memory when it comes to what I have said about Salman but you have a goldfish memory when it comes to the things you have said about me. Forgot the incestual stuff  you said about me and my dad?

Hayye... i love it when u talk widout sarcasm... u luk so pretty in it...

You never intended it to be a joke of incest? Please go back and read the topic  when we first interacted and you called me a low breed of dogs and what not. Lemme find the link.

When i am not denying i hvnt Said... i do... isliye toh warning level 60% hai... ROFL

i dnt wanna discuss that incest thing again over here... isliye i didnt posted the detail in previous post... still u wanna bring dat thing here again in open... ur wish... i cud explain here also... :)
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omarnaeem

Yes Billa Smile..lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????Ermm...~I over estimated you Tongue

Kamaal hai... What oder Gals are saying u cnt see... but ya in all threads what i say... u wll b da 1st one 2 notice... ki gal mundiya ??? tu theek taan hai ?? ROFL

Concentrate on Gals... not on me ROFL
Omar. Senior Member
Omar.
Omar.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Kamaal hai... What oder Gals are saying u cnt see... but ya in all threads what i say... u wll b da 1st one 2 notice... ki gal mundiya ??? tu theek taan hai ?? ROFL

Concentrate on Gals... not on me ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Thats the pot calling the kettle black Tongue...Isn't it you who stalks in every forum & replies to my posts if i say something negative about Salman , you sure do have a short memory or is this ur way of avoiding my points by giggling & trying to be witty !! Fail on all accounts, TongueTongue good way of avoiding the question

Edit: Its a great to be hetrosexual i'd hope you to feel the same way pehle Salman ka peecha toh chhorSmile

Edited by omarnaeem - 09 May 2011 at 12:32am

Go to top