Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Updated pg1 - Madhur upset b/c Bebo refused? - Page 7

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How do I NOT know...easy I don't read most of her articles...wait until that's a 20 page rant and then see what the fuss was about!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL LOL LOL!!! Brb Hetal :D
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

some of the most creative people.. end up making the stupidest decisions in life.. specially all my fave actors.. just ruin things for themselves.. but still those troubled ones are the only ones.. that i connect with.. and get attracted to... 😆 because i value natural talent, rawness.. and earthiness more than anything...but still bebo...jaar... jaar...chalo meri fave gadbad toh gari gi hi...😆

creative people by definition are stupid! 😆 they are a bit loose in the head! 😆  but yes they are the interesting ones...but sometimes they become ishmart and make ishmart decisions which upsets fans who love their looniness 😆 Bebo is someone i have love/hate relationship...when she goes all commercial I dislike everything she does...when she does those "more interesting" films I like everything she does 😆 she impressed me with Refugee and then that K3G/Yaadein/MPKDH/MDK which made me despise her...then she came back with Chameli/Dev/Omkara/JWM I was her fan again...then she does Golmaal series and I don't care anymore! 😆
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Bebo has her phases 😛Edited by KatForeva - 12 years ago
I wanna know the REAL reason why Kareena rejected the movie..or maybe Madhur got sick of waiting for her and moved to Aish. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

So maybe the Kareena-Madhur combo is jinxed?! I doubt it, but I think it'll happen one of these days!!! Maybe if Heroine works than Kareena will do the next Madhur film without a doubt!

All of Madhur's films worked..maybe not as much commercially but they're very critically acclaimed--national awards and all. You'd think she'd get it after refusing Page 3 and Fashion both 😆 Nahh..😆 

If Heroine works and Aish walks away with a lot of acclaim, Kareena's gonna go on a rampage and make sure everyone knows she was the first choice and bla bla bla..😆 It would be a little more fun (for me) if Aish repsonds to that though ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† New catfight..I'm bored with PC/Bebo 😆 Well maybe AB Sr. and JB will respond on behalf of her 😆 ðŸ˜ˆ 

Anyways: I didn't really think Aish would accept this movie given all the lovemaking scenes. But now that it's on, I'm curious to see it. I hope it works and Ash pulls it off..this seems more like a role that she could pull off than the Sunehri's, Mala's, etc.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I wanna know the REAL reason why Kareena rejected the movie..or maybe Madhur got sick of waiting for her and moved to Aish. 

Eraser... Here is what I think why she rejected ...

See she is not getting any younger... Added to that she is getting married soon or according to Masand she is already married... So you know what that means in Bollywood... The age factor added to that the married tag...

Once the married tag comes in it is just not the same in Bollywood... She may be lucky like Ash and Kajol and may be accepted after getting married but the roles will be totally in a different genre, i mean more mature kind of roles...It is tough for the married ones to be accepted in the hard core commercial roles, the kinds she is doing now...

So what i feel her strategy is to finish those kind of roles now when she is young relatively and she still does not have the married tag... The roles like Heroine etc can be done later too...But these roles what she is doing now are hard to come by later...

And coming to this Madhur's project...his movies do not reach out to a broad spectrum of audience..its a very niche audience...added to that it is a women centric role...None of the male A listers will be on board...It will be the Saath Khoon Maaf  kind of male actors who the audience wouldnt even care ...Women centric roles are a hit or a miss at the BO...

So i guess she is not ready to take those chances now...So looks like she wants to do the commercial movies then announce her marriage and then couple of years down the lane if she gets a chance she will get back to the Madhur's genre of movies...

Katalicious thumbnail

All of Madhur's films worked..maybe not as much commercially but they're very critically acclaimed--national awards and all. You'd think she'd get it after refusing Page 3 and Fashion both 😆 Nahh..😆 

If Heroine works and Aish walks away with a lot of acclaim, Kareena's gonna go on a rampage and make sure everyone knows she was the first choice and bla bla bla..😆 It would be a little more fun (for me) if Aish repsonds to that though ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† New catfight..I'm bored with PC/Bebo 😆 Well maybe AB Sr. and JB will respond on behalf of her 😆 ðŸ˜ˆ 

Anyways: I didn't really think Aish would accept this movie given all the lovemaking scenes. But now that it's on, I'm curious to see it. I hope it works and Ash pulls it off..this seems more like a role that she could pull off than the Sunehri's, Mala's, etc.

WORD! Especially the bold!😆😉
People, maybe she is doing those love-making scenes with Abhishek! Like maybe he makes a guest appearance or something. ðŸ˜†

Maddy - thanks for the explanation, it all makes sense now. Kareena really has been jumping on every oppurtunity to do commercial movies. 

Choco - You're so right, if this movie is a hit, then Kareena will go on and on about how she was the first choice. ðŸ˜†
^Haha I doubt the Bachchans would get offended at Aish and Abhi romantic scenes 😆

I can hear AB Sr now..."My son's got skillz"😆
😆