Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

Hetal  - your excitement is infectious😆. Its like you are a bottle of 100% joy and optimism. It must be fun to be around you.

HA!!! I'm so glad more ppl are becoming excited...but you know...hardly any news of her for months...and now there's so much...I guess when it rains, it falls!!! June and July are looking good!

Thanks Q...you're a sweetheart!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Good luck to Aish. I think she can pull it off. She is not that bad of an actress like people say on this forum. But that just my opinion and it's fine what others think of course.  Am excited to see what bebo left...this girl is such a disappointment I tell ya lol. She lets go of the best of films.

What I don't understand is why did Madhur change the script for Aish but not for bebo? Is Aish that more powerful than bebo or is it because the Bachan tag is more powerful than bebo. Madhur himself said that he would never change the script for an actress...guess he can for the Bachans. Oh well!

Someone asked why kareena refused the film? She wasn't really clear about it. She said its not a film she wants to do at this time!

Not that it matters, But kareena thinks Aish can pull it off!

Well it's all speculation, so let's see what Madhur says b/c I think he would change the script b/c he really wanted Kareena! I think there might be other reasons...maybe date issues! And Madhur wanted to wait for Kareena too...so time will tell what the actual reason was!!

Maybe she wasn't happy with the script and then she didn't have time when he did change the script!

But honestly, Aishwarya is more than just a "bachchan"...she was famous and powerful before she became a "bachchan"...so I wish ppl (not you, but ppl in the industry) can see past that!

Well...congratz to Aishu and whatever meant to be is meant to be!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have said this many times before... This was a role tailor made for Kareena... She would have nailed this...I totatally understand why she did not want to do this one right now at this stage of her career...

PC was a good fit too but after Fashion its unlikely that Madhur and she would come together again ...

Vidya would have been a good choice too...

I think Madhur made a good choice in picking Ash for this role... This is the kind of genre she excels in... I have a feeling Ash will rock this role... Will look forward to this one ...

I agree with Eraser... Very few women oriented films are made in Bollywood... Rather than this movie getting shelved I am glad Madhur decided to go ahead with it...
I agree he does overdramatise his movies but at the same time he gets good performances out of the actresses...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Aishwarya Rai is amazing and truly a star with a career span of 15 years and still getting author-backed roles.

I'm not a fan of Bhandarkar's films but all that matters is it connects with people and it sells. Well! goss sells. Heroine highlights trauma of yesteryears' stars like Marilyn Monroe, Madhubala, Meena Kumari, Suraiyya and other leading ladies.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
An interesting experiment hope it bears fruit after it's release
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweet coco you misunderstood my point. I know Aish herself is powerful and she has talent. But so is Kareena. I wasn't saying Aish got the film because she is a Bachan. I was just saying it doesn't make sense if Madhur changes the script for Aish and not Bebo when both should deserve equal treatment. It doesn't matter anyways now. Its just doesn't make sense to me! I think it's best if I stop talking about bebo before I annoy anyone lol.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: qwww

Hetal  - your excitement is infectious😆. Its like you are a bottle of 100% joy and optimism. It must be fun to be around you.

I agree!!! Thats why I am becoming more like her!!

Thanks for posting the pic Hetal!!! Love love love it!! Gorgeous Aishu!!! <3
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think this film will be great for Aish...its the kind of cinema she excels in! And being a MB film we're garuanteed a power packed performance!

Good luck to her!

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing special the test photo!
ladygaga thumbnail

Oh so its confimed now... i won't hide my displeasure..  i am hugely disappointed... bebooo!! gosh whats with these sisters... karishma and bebo.. both are soo pretty and talented but they make such stupid decisions in life... and even more shocking madhur accomodated for aish but not for bebo.. success comes most with...planning.. strategy... and other jazz... rather than natural talent... these days... some of the most creative people.. end up making the stupidest decisions in life.. specially all my fave actors.. just ruin things for themselves.. but still those troubled ones are the only ones.. that i connect with.. and get attracted to... 😆 because i value natural talent, rawness.. and earthiness more than anything...but still bebo...jaar... jaar...chalo meri fave gadbad toh gari gi hi...😆

And can i say altho pri is bebo's arch nemesis.. but still i would have preferred her in this role... if bebo wasn't going to do it!!
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago