Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Siddharth, Shruti Haasan living-in!

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddharth, Shruti Haasan living-in!

Siddharth and Shruti Haasan have taken their relationship to an all new level. They are so confident about their relationship that they have started living-in to get to know each other better. 

The couple hasn't hidden anything from the actress-singer's father Kamal Haasan and have also got his blessings. When Kamal learnt that the two were intending to take their relationship forward, the progressive father was more than happy to bless the duo. 

"They felt they should live-in, given as they have never really fought with each other or had any sort of misunderstandings. Shruti is head-over-heels in love. She is willing to even chase a career down South and keep Bollywood as a secondary option. She has rejected around five good offers. She feels proximity with her beau will make her relationship work. The couple very much wants to settle down a few years down the line," says a reliable informer. 

The insider adds, "Kamal is very happy about Shruti choosing Sid. He feels the actor is good for his girl. He liked Sid as an actor even before Shruti and Sid started seeing each other. Shruti has also not been performing with the new band that she had formed — the reason, again her relationship which doesn't leave her with much time to do anything else. Therefore, writing new songs, preparing new compositions and tracks is also not happening. But she is happy and content." When contacted, Shruti and Siddharth, who was married earlier to his childhood sweetheart Meghna for four years before they split in 2006, remained unavailable for comment .

🥺 the day Sid signed that movie with Shruti i knew there will be strong rumors abt them but Never expected this and so soon ... Sob * Sob * 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wait...sid..sidharth narayan? :s i always thought genelia & him were dating :( sigh...anyway im so jealous of shruti :y 

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought he was married?
anyways congo to the duo? she's really pretty and hes a good actor
TheRowdiest thumbnail
^ yah its Siddharth Narayana ...

somehow I don't see any future of them together  ... I mean marriage etc ...lets see how long they live together 
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Karan Singhania of Rang De Basanti ... his another hindi movie came last year , Striker 

he mostly is Doing Telugu movies now days 

soha Ali Khan's ex bf 
Siddhu! ☺️

On Twitter I noticed their tweets back and forth with one another all the time but never knew they were dating.
.Alluring. thumbnail
aww he is a cutie. anyways its their life..even kamal hassan has no problem so good luck to them.. i hope they get married though 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But Siddu suppose to become my husband...
I don't like this shruti girl... yeah you can call me jealous

anyways I love siddu and I can't wait for he's movies. I think he looks good with genelia but they never went out with each other.

To the person that said he's married...He divorced a long time ago and than Soha became he's girlfriend and now shruti is girlfriend
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

i thought he was married?

anyways congo to the duo? she's really pretty and hes a good actor

According to the article he's divorced, they split in 2006

I never knew Siddharth and Shruti were a couple. Looks like they are really happy together, all the best to them
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
can smbody upload a pic of his plzz...