Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Siddharth, Shruti Haasan living-in!

Siddharth and Shruti Haasan have taken their relationship to an all new level. They are so confident about their relationship that they have started living-in to get to know each other better. 

The couple hasn't hidden anything from the actress-singer's father Kamal Haasan and have also got his blessings. When Kamal learnt that the two were intending to take their relationship forward, the progressive father was more than happy to bless the duo. 

"They felt they should live-in, given as they have never really fought with each other or had any sort of misunderstandings. Shruti is head-over-heels in love. She is willing to even chase a career down South and keep Bollywood as a secondary option. She has rejected around five good offers. She feels proximity with her beau will make her relationship work. The couple very much wants to settle down a few years down the line," says a reliable informer. 

The insider adds, "Kamal is very happy about Shruti choosing Sid. He feels the actor is good for his girl. He liked Sid as an actor even before Shruti and Sid started seeing each other. Shruti has also not been performing with the new band that she had formed the reason, again her relationship which doesn't leave her with much time to do anything else. Therefore, writing new songs, preparing new compositions and tracks is also not happening. But she is happy and content." When contacted, Shruti and Siddharth, who was married earlier to his childhood sweetheart Meghna for four years before they split in 2006, remained unavailable for comment .

Broken Heart the day Sid signed that movie with Shruti i knew there will be strong rumors abt them but Never expected this and so soon ... Sob * Sob * Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffreyalaipayutheyFreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth, Shruti Haasan living-in!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

wait...sid..sidharth narayan? :s i always thought genelia & him were dating :( sigh...anyway im so jealous of shruti :y 

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i thought he was married?
anyways congo to the duo? she's really pretty and hes a good actor

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
^ yah its Siddharth Narayana ...

somehow I don't see any future of them together  ... I mean marriage etc ...lets see how long they live together 

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

who is this guy?

Karan Singhania of Rang De Basanti ... his another hindi movie came last year , Striker 

he mostly is Doing Telugu movies now days 

soha Ali Khan's ex bf 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27eraser

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
aww he is a cutie. anyways its their life..even kamal hassan has no problem so good luck to them.. i hope they get married though 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top