Dhawal was supposed to be rich?

Posted: 12 years ago
When the character of Dhawal was first introduced, he was supposed to be rich, had a big business in some city(I guess Mumbai) and was quite well to do... He evengave surplus money to urmila... I wonder why he has suddenly been made to turn into a bad shape so much so that he has to sell tel...😕 
blood suck Urmil took all of his money ...and he is pennyless now.
He listens too much to Urmila, stay in Rajkot he does, instead of going back to Mumbai, but I think what he was boasting was all lies...
The writers have changed the character form a welloff business man to poor middle class man... when he first arrived he talked about business and friends and after marrage he was going back to live in Mumbai... and Kinkjal has never asked about his past its as if his past has been forgotten.
Hes been made in to a new character after marrage?????????? why cant they do the same with Gopi🤣
Originally posted by shaffa

The writers have changed the character form a welloff business man to poor middle class man... when he first arrived he talked about business and friends and after marrage he was going back to live in Mumbai... and Kinkjal has never asked about his past its as if his past has been forgotten.
Hes been made in to a new character after marrage?????????? why cant they do the same with Gopi🤣

Exactly what I was saying...😛 Ever since he got married to Kinjal, he has become poor😆 And also, before marriage he lived in Mumbai, then why does "fai"🤣 expect him to live with her after marriage😕
in begining in article there was written that he have the -ve shape but he is male version of gopi. i think CVs has  changed his character.
Yep, he was supposed to be a broker or something in the Bombay Stock Exchange - quite a well to do guy. and he was supposed to be crazy about the Modi riches etc.
They've changed the character and poured him into the Gopi mould - don't you think ONE Gopi is more than enough, CVs?

And I HATE it when these idea-starved creatives create three siblings/cousins in two different houses and get them ALL married - so everyone has this same maika and sasural - so so boring 🤢. I was rather liking that Ilesh chap for Kinjal. He would have been a Gopi-Clone too, but at least he had no money problems 😕
Bubble
Ek dum BEST N BEST questions n answer N if dhaval bhai was not rich urmi wouldn't hav asked him to stay with her na . 😆
Originally posted by smallwonder

When the character of Dhawal was first introduced, he was supposed to be rich, had a big business in some city(I guess Mumbai) and was quite well to do... He evengave surplus money to urmila... I wonder why he has suddenly been made to turn into a bad shape so much so that he has to sell tel...😕 

forget abt his tel beching scheme..why is he still staying with urmila ben? doesnt he have a house in mumbai? where was he all this while before his entry? why cant he just take kinjalben with him and go to mumbai? and why is his FAYYI creating such a fuss over his leaving her house? How did she manage to live without him all this while😕
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

forget abt his tel beching scheme..why is he still staying with urmila ben? doesnt he have a house in mumbai? where was he all this while before his entry? why cant he just take kinjalben with him and go to mumbai? and why is his FAYYI creating such a fuss over his leaving her house? How did she manage to live without him all this while😕

please fayi ko bura bhala mat kaho 😆