Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Missing Salman-Madhuri Magic... (Page 2)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Aakash kahan ja raha hai... hmm... yeh list hai... 12 baje rita, 2 baje geeta, 4 baje meeta/sita... and 8 baje dekha mere baap ne mujhe Peeta ROFL

Saajan ============= The Immortal Romance ======== Dekha hai pehli baar Saajan ki aankhon mein pyaar... woahhh

Salman Started the tread of Baggy Formals with this movie... yooo Dancing

Madhuri is a Dynamite of Acting... plus Style...

Wish 2 See BOTH in TEZAAB Sequal... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Yes yes Yes I do. I am crazy about this jodi Day Dreaming

even i am crazy abt this jodi...they are so magical on-screen...seriously i want them back...Day Dreaming
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Aakash kahan ja raha hai... hmm... yeh list hai... 12 baje rita, 2 baje geeta, 4 baje meeta/sita... and 8 baje dekha mere baap ne mujhe Peeta ROFL

Saajan ============= The Immortal Romance ======== Dekha hai pehli baar Saajan ki aankhon mein pyaar... woahhh

Salman Started the tread of Baggy Formals with this movie... yooo Dancing

Madhuri is a Dynamite of Acting... plus Style...

Wish 2 See BOTH in TEZAAB Sequal... Day Dreaming

the film is indeed imortal...i love the songs...its so touching...even now i hear to those songs of saajan...hum aapke hain koun...my faith in love grows even stronger...

and saajan though i wanted madhuri to end with salman...but it was such a beautiful film...with good message send to the youths on the subject of friendship...

love that movie...
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Judging by how misogynistic and sexist both bollywood and the audience is, I doubt they will work together, Maybe when Salman is in his 70s but right now, he's tooo young and youthful for an old woman like her. Dead

yaar i think you don't know that both salman-madhuri are at their 40s now...

this may 15...madhuri will be 43 years old

salman is already 46 years old...

both of them are in the same age group...infact all 3 KHANS of bollywood are in their same age Aamir...Salman...SRK all three of them are 46 now...

madhuri is not old...she still looks so gorgeous as ever...her smile is just as beautiful as before...

even now the whole bollywood wants her back...including the 3 KHANS...every current actresses are inspired by her...she is being the role model of current bollywood actresses...

90s era were golden days where actresses really act...dance...and express their emotions through various facial expressions and eyes expressions...and those actress are none other than SriDevi...Madhuri and Juhi...Kajol they are still known the legends of bollywood...no current actress can even near them...in the department of acting...expressions...dancing...

Salman-Madhuri pair were a rage in 90s era...every movies they did together becomes either a hit...blockbuster or All Time Blockbuster...at that era...such movies are Saajan...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...they did not do too many movies together...but yes the movie they starred becomes blockbusters and All Time Blockbusters instanly...one sole reason for Hum Aapke Hain Koun to be the most biggest hit of indian cinema is because of Salman-Madhuri chemistry...and their star power...they have a huge huge fan following...Aditya Chopra...Karan Johar were all inspired by their pairings and Hum Aapke Hain Koun and therefore they create Dilwale Dulhania Lejayenge and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...

even now Salman-Madhuri is paired...its a blockbuster written on it...because of their huge starpower...none of the current actress can acheieve that status...

Madhuri is wife and mother of 2 sons now...family come first...but we all miss her...she is a legend...i wish she comes back...and gets leads roles as she is so beautiful even now...

Edited by Mages - 09 May 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrob

Mad4Madhuri Senior Member
Mad4Madhuri
Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i miss them tooo

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mad4Madhuri

i miss them tooo

they were so magical in their times of era...wow a chemistry...

till now i have never seen salman having that magical chemistry shared with madhuri in any of his current actresses...bearing Ash...but she too can't overpower that chemistry which Salman-Madhuri shared...they were magical...so natural...

i want Salman-Madhuri back...
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Salman and Madhuri definitely had chemistry

PS: will edit soon =P

Go to top