Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love of a Caged Bird~MG~ Part 4 Page 27 ~ 7/23 (Page 8)

shivangi783 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Loved itSmile
continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nice strt
Looks lik bth are secret lovers
Geet is in pain
Lets c wats ahead
Update soon
Plz update ur SS also

.Regal. Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Updates in t-minus IDK hoursLOL...

hoping update is soon. 

Edited by PurplePetal - 17 May 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal. Goldie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Part One:

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

'Mother Teresa

Running away in the endless woods, as I attempted to find my sole objective, it was constantly out of my reach. A moment did not pass when I tried to grasp onto its collar, suffocates its hand with my grip, speak so it could get my attention, but they were all feeble attempts.       

But I never lost hope. I continued to run as fast as I could in order to catch up but it never seemed to be copious for him. As he would occasionally turn his head so I could see his exquisite profile and catch the small little smirk placed on his face that soon turned away, once again out of my reach. And soon darkness once again caved in and eerie hysteria laughter roused behind me. And at that moment he stopped and turned around as darkness covered his beautiful face, but still allowed me to gaze at his prominent features in sheer adoration.

"Come on," he whispered gently as he raised his hand to me. Understanding that he wanted to hold me I slowly and cautious raised mine as well. Hoping that this one touch would bring to an end of all the loathsome events of the past.

Lifting my face I looked into the prominent features of his eyes and I came closer to his hand.

Its time to wake? It is time to wake up. So didi, WAKE UP!

A loud and obnoxious noise ringed through my ears and threatened to shatter my dream before the end, my end, would have been declared.

Clumsily I raised my hand as I searched for the snooze bottom on my alarm. My search was complete when the sounds of my alarm ceased to tremble through my delicate ears.

I snuggled into my blanket in hope that I could relive my dream, but that was impossible, but hoping was something I was good at.

Giggles were coming from the bottom of the bed as I felt my legs vibrated in sync with the outbursts of giggles. I suppressed my smile and my laughter from escaping and turned over while reaching for the source of the giggles in frenzy.

"Where are my pillows," I chided as I kept my eyes shut, "I love the soft and cuddly ones."

My arms began to search under the blanket hastily and the giggles turned into loud laughter as my hands reached the belly of the giggling monster.

"Didi, please, Didi please stop," he spoke as he managed to get his breath, "Tickly, a lot, tickly, tickly, tickly."

It seemed as if he was stuck on that one word tickly. My smile finally broke loose and I pulled him from under the blankets and onto to one of the pillows. I glanced at the bed next to mine that was vacant. I pondered for a while as to where Payal could be on a Saturday morning.

"Didi, didi," Ayush's patting onto my cheek pulled me out of my trance, "Why did you make us record alarm if you wasn't gonna listen."    

Bitterly he placed his arms crossed on his chest and furrowed his eyebrows in disappoint. He looked away and eased himself on my bed. I sighed in contentment.

"Ayu, please," I stopped dead in my tracks. I just infuriated a little anger monster, at this moment.

He rose off my bed and stood tall and proud with his hands still crossed, "Don't call me Ayu. Ayu is for babies. I am a big boy, and my big boy's name is Ayush. NOT AYU."

I once again tried to contain a smile, "Okay, Ayush." He continued to not look at me, "You want a surprise."

I still got the cold shoulder, "Fine, I'm making pancakes and big boy Ayush will make something for him self."

I got off my bed and looked away and made my way to the bathroom when two little arms crept around my knees and hugged me tight.

"You can call me Ayu, didi. Its okay. I forgive you." He snuggled closer into my legs, "Only if you make pancakes for Ayush, I mean Ayu."

"Ohhh," I turned and picked him up into my arms with ease as he was feather weight for me, "I thought you were a big boy." I continued with the little charade.

"No. Ayu is Didi's little baby," he kissed my cheeks and jumped and ran out the door but not before yelling, "Hurry Didi, Pancakes."

I chuckled at his little antics and walked to the bathroom.

I was silently placing the batter onto my skillet as I waited for Ayu to come down. Mindlessly performing the chores at hand as my mind once again pondered to last night. Had he seen the kiss, and realized the truth, or he walked out in the nick of time. Vikrant usually never kissed me in public, but this time he was a little to drunk to handle his own state of mind.

If he had seen the kiss, than would a note come this morning, or would become empty with this new whole that I have formed in an endless abyss. I was afraid to look outside and see if anything actually came. What if nothing came, than what would happen? Terrified of the outcome of this horrendous situation I disregarded my daily routine of looking outside for what was there and rather made breakfast first.

"Didi pancakes ready," Ayu came from downstairs and placed himself at the table.

"Yes, Ayu, Chocolate pancakes ready, and don't put a lot of syrup. It's unhealthy for you." He rolled his eyes at me and I ignored his petty action.

I walked over to the door contemplating on what to do and what not. I was afraid of what would happen if I walked out. Would everything come crashing down because of a moment in time or remain completely normal.

What's the worse that can happen? I tried to reason with my self.

Useless, though I mustered enough strength.

Stepping outside I closed my eyes. I felt the gush of the autumn wind run through the locks of my hair entangling them similarly to my life. I walked down to the last step of the porch and looked at the corner where the note would usually lie.

Gently I raised my eyes to look at the area. My heart stopped in its track as it saw a rose laid down with a note attached at the stem.

Tears of joy left my eye in happiness at the thought of him staying in my life, even under these awful circumstances where the truth would remain oblivious to him.

I picked up the rose and small letter as I wiped the tears of happiness that flowed down my cheeks but ebbed from my heart. I ran inside to escape the awful autumn weather.

I opened the letter up to see what he wrote. I paused a moment before looking at the letter as I prayed for my hope to never diminish, "Bhagwan, mera asa hamesha banai ke rakna."

And I opened the letter where my heart leaped in joy'

A new sunshine has come with this morning day

Increasing my love for you in a new way

Seeing that face with an angelic smile

Brightens my day for a little while

But don't worry about this short time

Because in the end, you are only mine.

I reread the lines over and over again as I each and every line sunk into me slowly and sweetly. As my heart raced with word and accelerated with each line. I kissed the letter in delirium. As I reread the line you are only mine. How I irrevocably wanted that to be true. That the mere idea of being his made the world bright and the dark shades disperse into the cruel autumn air. Tears again trickled down my face because my love for this man only managed to increase with every note, and every present.

I opened the locked drawer at the entrances of the foyer and placed the note among the rest of them that I accumulated over the last couple of months of my not so 'secret' admirer.

"DIDI, DIDI," Ayu screamed from the kitchen.

I touched the letter again and ran into the kitchen to see what the problem was. I looked at Ayu and his face covered in chocolate and hands in the air with a very conniving smile on his face.

"Didi, look, I am all sticky." He laughed at his accomplishment.

"Why yes you are, so run and take a shower," I laughed off his messiness, Ayu was a special child.

"Carry me." He raised his hands a little higher.

"Not a chance," I pretended to place a scared look on my face.

"Scared didi," I rose from his chair and wiggled his fingers at me.

"Very," I pretended to be frightened and covered my face with my arms.

"Didi scared, didi scared," he repeated in triumph. And ran down the hall to the bathrooms.

"Wait, Ayu. Where is Payal didi?"

"School." He yelled back to me.

"It's Saturday." I yelled back.

"She said she is going to tutoring and than to Cold stone to work her job."

"Okay. And I will be there in five minutes to do your shampoo," I yelled at him and started to clean up the kitchen and ignored his grunt, "And than we can go to the park."

I heard a cheer from the bathroom and I knew my job was done.

In the midst of the cleaning I heard the house phone ring. I scurried across the room to reach to before it went to voicemail.

"Geet. Where the hell are you?" This could only be one person.

Hey friends. Sorry for the delay.
I had my update ready but my battery died and autosave didnt work so everything
was lost. Sorry.
And i couldnt re-write because i was angry and didnt want to
affect my writing.
And this one isnt as great as the originial but i tried.
So please tell me if you like it or not.
And i am officialy on SUMMER BREAK.
So this hopefully means more updates but no guarnetee.
EDITED...hope i got all of them!
And know you know who the guy was who kissed GeetWink...
Please Give me feedback!!!
Comment, Hit the Like Button, Or Both.

Edited by PurplePetal - 31 May 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiyaan_2010scarce05alonerokzzHajra95LoveMaan2Geetsansheen99neetugarg123vishruti.sirifizza25tellycrazyasmi123taannishalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123shona2010nonabebuvishrutahansasma-Elfin-mons_mbholyangelsakadafiShefali16Paloma_Dimli95-eiya-angel_mewam_sweet_pariRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783zaqxswOblivion007tanya_viiqbals4everDhara_scyum321ruhakhanJayaR-SmexySmile-princess.rocksKrishnaluv94maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ritzy09basicquestion1krati5sanu3108minnie_tweetiemrk-1drdee142.Lina.shalini01punjabi.princes-Zahra15-jasraj123RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel-afsha-sweet scorpiomchopraFallen Angel--Ratna--shah10..hinal..rsroopaliambbihaShalveVSai2008seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212t_areebhoneygrapepreethia_BlackPearl_pickachukhwaishfanspvdDownhillblackb28

Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
super duper update

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
nice start and ur writing is really good. pls continue and thanks for pmLOL

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
simply awesome update...!
loved it so much...!!!!!!