FF: Love of a Caged Bird~MG~ Part 4 Page 27 ~ 7/23 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG..THE PAST ABOUT MAANEET WAS JUST AMAZING.. OH HOW MUCH IM IN LOVE WITH MK...AND HiS secret letter..
Love it.
Love it.
fantastic part
love it
cont soon
thnaks 4 pm
Thank u for updatin.
It was wonderful to read their past. Beautiful moments they've shared together. It wud b awful to face maan and show off her relation with another being. Poor maan and poor geet.
Hope things eventually come together for them.
that was not boring at all Isha...as i reader...i like to get information so i can understand better...so it works for me...
the parent- teacher part was really cute...they actually had a dialogue...loved it...and Maan's sister is really cute...but where are Maan's parents? no more? 
waiting for the next update...but u enjoy ur vacation...
Superb update! Thanks 4 da pm. Poor Geet n Maan...hate Vikrant

gal that was an amazing update..
and i always love you work..
and loved the sweet maan-geet-poonam part..
and i'm loving maan's sweet nature in this..

Noor

Part 2-

Wow, Vikrant is a 🀬

So there is some helplessness on Geet's part to be attached to him. And it doesn't seem like he even enjoys being with her.

I feel so bad for her. It seems that she even wants to die at this point.

But even as she is speaking so sadly, Ayu's voice seemed to bring a little light to her world.

So what's up with parties? Why does she have to appear?

Aw, I wished she would wear white. I know how much DD loves white.

I love how he calls Vikrant, mean Uncle. He sure deserves it. After all, the innocent ones always have angels standing beside them. That's why they can tell the devils apart.

I also love how Ayu understands her situation. He doesn't stomp like a bratty child.

I think he's my most favorite character. Geet is...eh... a little pessimistic, not that I don't understand.

Oh. This guy is slick. So he married her for fame. I think if Maan offers to pay the money she is in debt of, then Vikrant can release her.

But I guess she won't ever ask him.

Love how you incorporated the title with your ending line. It makes me understand the story even more.

Part 3-

Love the quote. But I disagree with the last line. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you manipulate the rules in accord to the beats of your heart.

We never necessarily forget the rules. We learn our way around it.

She seems like a teacher I would love to have. Nice but serious. The story of Danny is interesting. I hope you expand on it.

Haha. Loved Maan's entry. But what is this? He lost his parents too? He seems to have a good connection with Poonam. Lmao, he's already flirting with the teacher. It reminds me of ICarly. Spencer went for a PTC and he ended up dating the teacher.

And what's with ball point pen. Haha, he seems like a nerd to me.

But he's so strict on Poonam. But t makes me happy she isn't too anxious over her grades.

He must really like her to be sending love notes to her so soon after PTC.

Loved this line. "Life is heartless"

Wonder what's going to happen. It seems like Maan and Vikrant are good friends.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago
Hey i m sorry for late reply n relly yaar u r a fantastic writer n who said that we r bored with Geet's monologue n her description of past.I really love ur update.Plzzz continue soon😊
HEY PEOPLE!!!

Im finally back home, well came back yesterday but was busy unpacking. Three weeks means a lot of clothes and even more when you are a girl...

Anyways. I planned an update today but we finally got our furniture delivered and cleaning the house and mom has decided to throw a pool party. Isnt that just GREAT!

So i will start writing tomorrow and update will be up hopefully by Thursday! And i say hopefully...no guarantee...

And after that i have to get started on summer assignments because school is looming around the corner, and the best part. Back to school shopping. And Harry Potter is coming out, so that means midnight show. 

So maybe another update after this one, but afterwards i need to get settled into school and than more can come. So sorry! 

Thanks for all your love,

Isha
Great ff...just read it all now...loved it!!
Love the concept...it's getting really interesting! :))
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hopefully you'll update soon!!