Fan Fictions

FF: Love of a Caged Bird~MG~ Part 4 Page 27 ~ 7/23

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. This is my second FF...call me crazy but i had to write this one. I am seriously stupid for attempting another one but oh well. Prologue on the bottom.

Character Sketch: (index on bottom๐Ÿ˜‰)

Geet Handa

A simple girl that lives in the outskirts of Chicago. She is the care taker of her family that consists of her little sister Payal and younger brother Ayush. After a horrible incident that happened in the past she is still paying for right now. She is engaged to be married to a rich man. She is however a very common person. She is a school teacher and barely makes enough to get by. But Geet's heart likes to play games with her, and she has lost her heart irrevocably but fighting against a steel cage is a challenge to tough for her.

Maan Singh Khurana

A man that lives in Chicago and is very kind and gentle man. He is relatively shy to his feelings but once awaken, no one can cage them in. He lives with younger sister Poonam. Maan is in a love with girl who is he believes is oblivious to this little fact. He loves shyly and sweetly, but his rage knows no bounds when it comes to his own family and this girl, the girl of his dreams.

Vikrant Shukdev

Is a wealthy man that lives in Chicago. He is arrogant and cold-hearted. He loves to party with girls and being a heir to a huge empire he has money to spend. He is going to be married to the most beautiful girl but only for the public's sake, for his reputations sake, and personal revenge. The Shukdev's and Handa's have a long history that ends in a tragic way after the death of their parents.

Payal Handa

She is a teenager who loves her sister dearly and tries to make life simpler for their family. She works a part time job to get by. She hates the man that is going to be her future brother-in-law and wants her sister to live a life full of love. She is the only other person who knows about the actual man her sister has fallen for but she pretends to be oblivious to that fact.

Ayush Handa

He is little kid of the family. He has no clue to what his two sisters are doing in order to live a normal life. He to does not like his future brother-in-law and expresses that on countless occasions. He is cute chubby child full of life, and the sole entertainment of the Handa family.

Poonam Khurana

Maan's younger sister. She is a little child who goes consequently is Ayush's friend. She is adored by her older brother and is given everything she ever desires. She does not remember her parents and Maan makes sure she never feels like she would need them. Poonam knows that Maan likes someone but doesn't know who.

Jenna Garcia
She is a co-worker at Geet's school and her best friend. She is the only one that Geet goes to whenever she needs help. She is like the sister she never had.

When a caged bird decides that it will do anything to be set free, what will happen when this simple desire is ignored? That the key to freedom is thrown away beyond reach and all there is left is an eternity of misery. Will the bird be able to fight its way out? Or will a lover of the bird seek to be known?

Prologue:

Tapping away on the counter at the bar I ignored the surroundings of everyone around me. This party was a business party and I was bored out of my mind. I was dragged to this wretched party on which I had no say in the first place. I gulped down the champagne in front of me as I heard someone over the microphone yell 'Cheers'.

Cheers to what? To this perfect life were I get to go to high class society parties and meet people that I will forget in a matter of seconds. To a perfect life were money will never be an issue after I sacrifice my deepest feeling of love. To a perfect life were I can be associated with the biggest people in the world but at the end of the day I am a school teacher. Cheers to this perfect life, indeed.

I set my glass on the counter and turn my chair lazily to look at the clock hoping that time has moved quickly so I can escape from the fraudulent place. I skimmed across the crowd noticing all the fake smiles and hugs. The laughing indicating pure irritation and sarcastic remarks said to incite a little verbal fight that will subside in a little while.

Glancing over a noticed a man in standing in the corner listening to conversation of group but not even attempting to say a single word. Dressed in black formals with a one hand in his pocket he looked at the people with great concentration. His hairs was pushed back allowing me a perfect view of his perfect face and chiseled jaw line that was covered in stubble giving him a sexy look but added to his professional standing. My heart jumped in joy as I looked at him.

I remember why I came to these boring business parties. It was because of him. The man that made this heart leap miles by a simply looking at him. Allowed goose bumps to form when he looked at me. And made my senses hyperactive ready incase he brushed me accidentally. My eyes remained transfixed on him and I noticed every single detail on him that made this heart beat faster.            

He was my reason why.

My intent gaze was halted as he looked at me direction. I looked away quickly hoping he did not see me. I could not afford to let him know that I knew his little secret. I clutched my purse out of instinct to protect it, or the contents of it. A letter that was written to me before I left for this party that expressed all the feelings that he had for me and sweetly signed on the bottom MK. As if I didn't know who MK was.

I raised my gaze to look at him once more but he no longer occupied the spot that he resided in. I felt an urge to go look for him but it was cut short when I felt a hand slither across my waist and grip me tight.

I sighed in annoyance and I turned towards the person whose hand this belonged to. As soon as I turned to him his lips crashed down upon mine. They began to suck on my lower lip as they begged for entrance and I obliged quietly otherwise I would have ended up with a bloody lip. His tongue entered my mouth and I closed my eyes and simply did not reciprocate.

I had forgotten that I was a caged bird with no way out.

Index:

Prologue: Page 1

MY OTHER WORK: HEART'S SCRIBE

Please do tell me how you like it. I really like feedback. Criticism is most welcome. And if i dont make sense, please tell because i write what i think and that doesnt mean that everyone will get it.
Beware that this wont get updated all the time. It depends on Love Strikes...Again?? First FF so first priority.

EDITED...To many errors!!! 

Please do tell if you like it or not. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by PurplePetal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail

i love the vision you set at the beginning. The last thing I expected was her drinking champagne in a party. i was thinking maybe you are writing in the point of Maan but guess not ๐Ÿ˜†.
But oh my god, it pissed me off when Geet said she knew of MK and his little secret. his love doesn't seem so little to me.
i rly hope u got a great reason for her kissing another guy while MK is stranding there.
your leaving me in so much confusion! rly wonder what's making her so caged as to kiss a guy she feels nothing for.
continue soon!
and the greatest congratulations! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
Plz ad me to ur pm list
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice concept. pls continue
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

i love the vision you set at the beginning. The last thing I expected was her drinking champagne in a party. i was thinking maybe you are writing in the point of Maan but guess not ๐Ÿ˜†.
But oh my god, it pissed me off when Geet said she knew of MK and his little secret. his love doesn't seem so little to me.
i rly hope u got a great reason for her kissing another guy while MK is stranding there.
your leaving me in so much confusion! rly wonder what's making her so caged as to kiss a guy she feels nothing for.
continue soon!
and the greatest congratulations! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

I should have cleared up the POV...but i wanted to be discreet...i guess i was a little to discreet๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry. MK and his love will come around...Im ready for his love if it Geet doesnt understand. ๐Ÿค—

My reason is good but i hope it will suffice you๐Ÿ˜‰...

MUAHAHA!!! my goal is achieved...I confused you! 
Thank you so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...interesting.
nice pro.
mitzi11 thumbnail

congratulations-desi-glitters-7

lovely character
so geet doesnt know that
maan love her
i thought geet i'll drink but she
didnt wow she kiss another man
wonder why geet is in the cage
interesting & fascinating one
cant wait to know more
pls cont soonnn
thnaks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

sakadafi thumbnail
Great start...love the title! Add me to your PM list ๐Ÿ˜Š
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

congrats on ur new ff

concept s awesome
try to update soon

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting but y she is caged buy vikrant. . . . I mean y can't she set herself free. . . . .