Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kis Mitti kay banay ho tum (Page 2)

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Milee I also thought about it !!! the same things you said ...and actually I was laughing because nowadays itni stupidity dikhate hain ki hasne ke sivaye kuch nahin rakha ... i am hoping for a end on 31st may so that its over once and for all

Lams forget May 31 I want this once great now pathetic drama to be over like RIGHT NOW!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Peace67

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Well said Milee.  Haven't felt like commenting on the episode except to wish that Divya lives and to savor whatever moments they showed us of Nivi and Viren.  The show has felt pretty hollow since Friday.  It has felt like a rushed game of chess (or something) where everything has been moved around in a hurry to reach the outcome the CTs want -- today's fiery blast and the unknown direction it is going to pull the story in.

You are absolutely right that it felt very unreal that no one missed Nivi at the function or asked for her.  Odd too that Viren agreed to take her, with her suitcase, to the Sharma house.  And most odd of all that the suggestion to go there today of all days come from Nivi herself.  How could she quit in the midst of the celebrations?  It is really unlike her -- and odd too that she should say that itne naukar chakar hain hamein kucch karna it nahi parta.  Yet in the past she's never had a free moment during such occasions.  Even when there were no big functions, we used to always say why does she need to be stuck in housework all day when there so many others! 

Equally odd is that she who never went anywhere without taking Dadaji and Dadi's permission, today made the decision on her own.  And no on questioned it.  Even NT dadi did not ask ki aise kaise chali aayi sab kaam chhod kar? Aaj ghar mein itna bada avsar hai, apni zimmedari nahi nibhani tujhe wahan?

The highlight of today's episode was that DD finally learns the truth about her marriage and of Nivi's sacrifice. But this important event that we had all waited for for so long was so anticlimactic!  It felt so rushed, so parenthetic and so incomplete, happening at the sidelines of all the other goings on. There was no time or space to see what  was going on, for CC and HL's truth to come out, or for DD to digest the news and respond properly.  She just said forgive me and rushed out.  I know DD is unpredictable and volatile, but not like this!  It felt so unsatisfactory. (Also, I felt really uncomfortable with the way Viren was described by NT dadi.  As a mere stranger...)

There were so many other ways to reveal the truth.  Abidah's FF showed one way.  Even if they wanted to show a blast, they could have shown Nivi hurt, DD learning the truth and repenting.  And they would not have to ruin an innocent little child's naming ceremony to get there --  it could have happened the next day when Nivi was going to the office, or coming back or whatever.

I almost wish the show would end in the next few days with the kind of end Abidah has in mind, rather than see it being destroyed beyond recognition.

The original story had so much substance and potential in it that it could have run for months or even a couple of years.  But not with what they're doing to it now.  It is getting senseless and frustrating by the day - unless they prove us wrong by saving Divya and showing her repentance and then bonding between with her sister.  But I don't hold out much hope anymore.

Minu agree with you completely that the way truth about Sid Nivi past was disclosed was too shallow. They made Sid's blunder as a small kids play. Why they don't take a huge step of refusing to get married on wedding day which lead Nivi to marry Viren as a small step. NT dadi really described Viren as nothing. I really felt bad about it. But still I liked NivRen parts whatever they were. Because I knew Sid's doing will never come out but they come out as small mistake done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Peace67NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Rachu .. agree with u and Minu...

they just wrapped up the truth like a small mistake...

minu2011Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... thanks for bringing this  up...i too could not help thinking as why Nivi did not attend the naming ceremony...Nivi is not a person to stay away from from family ... she could have stood in a corner but not go to sharma house...This is not Nivi's nature... Viren should have convinced Nivi not to do this...

I am surprised as to how did the Soods not notice her absence...DS, YD , VD, Sid how come they did not ask for Nivi... it was like Nivi does not exit...we saw only  Viren missing her and no one else

Frankly speaking Raj I even didn't like the way NT dadi disclosed the truth to DD and it was really rushed as Minu said. Seriously in this Sood house communication is the main problem Nivi and Divya problem could be resolved before 9 mths too and this truth could have saved mental tension DD took herself to give the same to Nivi.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

What Sid was going to do was bigger blunder than whatever Viren did. Sid was leaving one girl stranded in the mandap and was going to ruin the respect of other in front of family and world. Just imagine what would be the fate of sharma's if he had broke the marriage with DD. Next day it would have been highlight one Sister is responsible for the breaking of other sister's wedding. They revealed such a big issue as a minute thing.

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Rach, Raj, it was really sad to see how Viren and Sid's issues were handled in today's episode.

It this was done properly it could not have been done without CC's hospital wickednes coming out, without the enormity of Sid's last minute decision becoming clear, and most of all, without Viren's many many truths coming out (and not told by him)-- how he had met Nivi multiple times before they knew who they were, how he saved her life and honor more than once (bridge and on the road at night), how he helped her so many times, his childhood love for her, that he was not the real stalker -- or at least that most of the stalking was done by someone else and he took advantage of it to erase Sid from Nivi's mind and heart...as Abidah showed.  But of course, RS and his CTs have never acknowledged the real and enduring love that Viren has always felt for Nivi...for them it was black and white -- revenge earlier and falling in love later.

However they did it, they should have brought out the richness of NivRen's story, and of Viren's character much more centrally and clearly than they are doing. I don't like what they are doing...

Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Milee, loved ur points. Agree with what all the rest of u are saying as well.

I found the episode really pathetic. Something as important as DD learning the truth was handled in few minutes. I hope she lives so that we can see her repentance. Otherwise she has gotten off easy.

If this is the way the CTs are going to handle the rest of the disclosures, I am no longer interested.

Bhaiji has lasted from one mahaepisode to the next, somebody give him a rest from his evilness.

minu2011NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

What Sid was going to do was bigger blunder than whatever Viren did. Sid was leaving one girl stranded in the mandap and was going to ruin the respect of other in front of family and world. Just imagine what would be the fate of sharma's if he had broke the marriage with DD. Next day it would have been highlight one Sister is responsible for the breaking of other sister's wedding. They revealed such a big issue as a minute thing.

Yes totally agree... what Sid was doing was a big blunder...he was about to destroy a family reputation and moreover destroy a girl's life...a girl's reputation in our culture is still like a glass...a crack in it and it can never be joined... is it does it takes a long time

So Sid's mistake was shown as a passing by small thing...oh these CTs

minu2011Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index