Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachu .. agree with u and Minu...

they just wrapped up the truth like a small mistake...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... thanks for bringing this  up...i too could not help thinking as why Nivi did not attend the naming ceremony...Nivi is not a person to stay away from from family ... she could have stood in a corner but not go to sharma house...This is not Nivi's nature... Viren should have convinced Nivi not to do this...

I am surprised as to how did the Soods not notice her absence...DS, YD , VD, Sid how come they did not ask for Nivi... it was like Nivi does not exit...we saw only  Viren missing her and no one else

Frankly speaking Raj I even didn't like the way NT dadi disclosed the truth to DD and it was really rushed as Minu said. Seriously in this Sood house communication is the main problem Nivi and Divya problem could be resolved before 9 mths too and this truth could have saved mental tension DD took herself to give the same to Nivi.
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Rachu .. agree with u and Minu...

they just wrapped up the truth like a small mistake...

What Sid was going to do was bigger blunder than whatever Viren did. Sid was leaving one girl stranded in the mandap and was going to ruin the respect of other in front of family and world. Just imagine what would be the fate of sharma's if he had broke the marriage with DD. Next day it would have been highlight one Sister is responsible for the breaking of other sister's wedding. They revealed such a big issue as a minute thing.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rach, Raj, it was really sad to see how Viren and Sid's issues were handled in today's episode.

It this was done properly it could not have been done without CC's hospital wickednes coming out, without the enormity of Sid's last minute decision becoming clear, and most of all, without Viren's many many truths coming out (and not told by him)-- how he had met Nivi multiple times before they knew who they were, how he saved her life and honor more than once (bridge and on the road at night), how he helped her so many times, his childhood love for her, that he was not the real stalker -- or at least that most of the stalking was done by someone else and he took advantage of it to erase Sid from Nivi's mind and heart...as Abidah showed.  But of course, RS and his CTs have never acknowledged the real and enduring love that Viren has always felt for Nivi...for them it was black and white -- revenge earlier and falling in love later.

However they did it, they should have brought out the richness of NivRen's story, and of Viren's character much more centrally and clearly than they are doing. I don't like what they are doing...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milee, loved ur points. Agree with what all the rest of u are saying as well.

I found the episode really pathetic. Something as important as DD learning the truth was handled in few minutes. I hope she lives so that we can see her repentance. Otherwise she has gotten off easy.

If this is the way the CTs are going to handle the rest of the disclosures, I am no longer interested.

Bhaiji has lasted from one mahaepisode to the next, somebody give him a rest from his evilness.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

What Sid was going to do was bigger blunder than whatever Viren did. Sid was leaving one girl stranded in the mandap and was going to ruin the respect of other in front of family and world. Just imagine what would be the fate of sharma's if he had broke the marriage with DD. Next day it would have been highlight one Sister is responsible for the breaking of other sister's wedding. They revealed such a big issue as a minute thing.

Yes totally agree... what Sid was doing was a big blunder...he was about to destroy a family reputation and moreover destroy a girl's life...a girl's reputation in our culture is still like a glass...a crack in it and it can never be joined... is it does it takes a long time

So Sid's mistake was shown as a passing by small thing...oh these CTs
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MIlee Loved ur post and really love and agree with what U have mentioned,  I am just not liking the Story Idea of the CTs.  Really I was wondering why did not anyone ask for Nivi  where she was and why not present there, they only care for DD and Sid, they just need Nivi when they have some work to be done, or else no one cares for her and also Viren, I really feel sorry for them,  I agree with u Milee they have ruined such a good Show,  It was such a cute love story but now they have made it a Hate Story,  too much of Hatred amongst characters,  Specially Nivi who has to face all, Good she has her soul support Viren or else life would have been difficult for her
Originally posted by: minu2011

Rach, Raj, it was really sad to see how Viren and Sid's issues were handled in today's episode.

It this was done properly it could not have been done without CC's hospital wickednes coming out, without the enormity of Sid's last minute decision becoming clear, and most of all, without Viren's many many truths coming out (and not told by him)-- how he had met Nivi multiple times before they knew who they were, how he saved her life and honor more than once (bridge and on the road at night), how he helped her so many times, his childhood love for her, that he was not the real stalker -- or at least that most of the stalking was done by someone else and he took advantage of it to erase Sid from Nivi's mind and heart...as Abidah showed.  But of course, RS and his CTs have never acknowledged the real and enduring love that Viren has always felt for Nivi...for them it was black and white -- revenge earlier and falling in love later.

However they did it, they should have brought out the richness of NivRen's story, and of Viren's character much more centrally and clearly than they are doing. I don't like what they are doing...

Minu couldn't explain it better actually they themselves forgot all the good which Viren did for Nivi and all those were burried under stalking and hatred issue. Even Nivi never acknowledge them or question those gestures. That is what I hate about CT's they reduced all the good deeds of Viren to nothing and elobrated his mistakes like big thing and no one even questioned once about the truth. Being family member how could everyone believed that Viren has done this. No proof was presented in front of them and atleast one of them for once could sayTill yesterday he was saying he loves Nivi and today he is saying he hated her we don't believe and he was doing all this to save his wife honor. At least once to show that family actually trusted him and he was misleaded but they showed everyone believed him behind all this so no trust was there and in the end he is asking sorry that he could never understood them. Did Soods every understood him Do they understand him now I don't think so.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Yes Minu...CT's r hell bent on ruining Viren's character... and if they are going to reveal CC, JW and HL's deeds like this... then let them finish the show by May end.. cause cannot watch the show being ruined like this for long
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post milee...U raised valid points...Der is no use of asking anything 2 CTs...once I was d person who used 2 watch Nivren scene may times on YT...but dis not d case wid me now...either something is wrong wid my dedication 2wards Nivren or something is wrong with Cts...

I was so mesmerized wid Nivren charm dat ...I have started writing NIVREN ROMANTIC SCENE...But now I tink...d charm of Nivren is fading away...n...thatz why I'm Planning 2 wrap up my Nivren saga soon...May be i would write 2-3 scenes more...den itz over 4 me...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago