India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 129)

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
wow...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...mujhe to sharam ah rahi haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that was so hotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan bhi na...WinkWinkWink

as for your new ff...haven't had time to add that to my schedule..but promise...jub bhi time milega.i will..and btw u should feel lucky...cause last month...i set myself to read like 30 plus FFs...and now my inbox is so full...that i don't have time to read them all..am so busy na!!  but everyday i make time to read this one...currently this is the only one im reading right now!!!!..so keep on entertaining me hunShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

wow...Embarrassed...mujhe to sharam ah rahi haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that was so hotEmbarrassed

maan bhi na...WinkWinkWink

as for your new ff...haven't had time to add that to my schedule..but promise...jub bhi time milega.i will..and btw u should feel lucky...cause last month...i set myself to read like 30 plus FFs...and now my inbox is so full...that i don't have time to read them all..am so busy na!!  but everyday i make time to read this one...currently this is the only one im reading right now!!!!..so keep on entertaining me hunShocked

Thank you dear i am happy that u like it  i like it  ... thank you for ur lovely comment dear ...love you ...ur best ...

maaneetfanatic

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
loved the part very much it was so hotBlushing

and the os is also nice i want to ask u in os is yash planning to get geet married to dev or maan as he hates maan na

maaneetkimeet

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
part 55
Blushing Blushing Blushing

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

loved the part very much it was so hotBlushing

and the os is also nice i want to ask u in os is yash planning to get geet married to dev or maan as he hates maan na

well dear ur  right ... yash or dev ... will try that ...will make geet and maan more together ...
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
dear in os maan is educated and working in multinational company so how this thing is unknown to his father plz tell me and is the next part the last one

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

dear in os maan is educated and working in multinational company so how this thing is unknown to his father plz tell me and is the next part the last one

no dear ... they are 2 more pat ...then it will get fished ...dear in maan father eye ,,,,,,,,,he think's that maan never gone to school b/c he always believe what  of dev and anvesha  keep telling ...and i mention when ever  he try to tell he just used to get mad at him...so and as per for him ...he is illitera ...so he never gave thought to tell him that he had competed his MBA...or he has degree ...b/c maan want him to like how he was ...he dont want to changed for his love ...if he want to love him he will love you the way u are ...

aamirkhanfan

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hi...thanks 4 da pm. Just read most of the updates on ur blog! wonderful, amazing n passionate updates ...update soon!

maaneetkimeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index