AR Pyar Tera, Pyar Mujhe Keechay Teri Ore Part 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay the title is too long that I couldn't put the page number but the index will be updated after every part.This is my second FF.I sent PMs to some people about the intro.Anyways, seeing the response I got for my first FF and still getting responses made me want to write another FF.This idea has just come to me along with another one but I'll be updating that FF later on.Hope you all enjoy this FF and please comment and like.Thank you all who have been commenting and liking and reading.Sorry, if this FF relates to anything.Anyone who wants a PM please add me as your friend.This FF may have the characters from Dill Mill Gayye Season 1 & 2.I'm telling you right now some parts maybe like scenes from season 2 of ArSh but its with AR.All you ArSh/KaSh/AR fans, I have no intention of hurting your feelings.If you don't like it then I politely say please do not read it.

Index

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 - Page 5
Part 4 - Page 7
Part 5 - Page 9
Part 6 - Page 11
Part 7 - Page 13

Edited by KSG.JW - 12 years ago
Pyar Tera, Pyar Mujhe Keechay Teri Ore - Part 1

Its pouring and people are stuck in traffic because of the rain.Up ahead there's an accident which is taking up more time and making people angry.A man dressed in a blue shirt and light jeans gets out of his car.There were other people out of their cars to yelling to move the traffic.He walks forward and sees the accident is really bad and may take about another hour or more.This was perfect.He's already in a bad mood and this rain made it more worse.He turns to walk back to his car but a teal colored dupatta lands on his head, hiding his face.He pulls it off of his face and turns to see whose it is.It was sliding out of his hand when he noticed a girl dressed in a teal shirt with jeans running.He saw her bend down next to a little boy who had hurt his leg.He watched her as she helped the kid and this brought back memories of her.It pained him to think about the girl who left him.

The good thing was that the rain was starting to slow down but the bad thing was that the traffic had barely moved.He sat in his car bored out of his mind.He looks out of his window and sees that same girl with kids.It looked like she was trying to find them a shelter.His eyes stayed on her but then she came flashed in front of his eyes so he looks away.The girl that he loved with all his heart and would do anything for her left her.He fought for her and she left him without even informing him or telling him a reason.She just left.He turns his head back to where the girl but didn't find her.He gets out of the car and searches for her but wasn't able to find.He turns around and sees a couple standing by a chai stall drinking chai together and cuddling up to each other to stay warm.He shakes his head and turns back and finds the girl again.He walks closer to where she is with the kids.He saw that she was about to fall so he grabs her wrist to stop her from falling but her hand slid out of his grip but her bracelet was left with him.The girl quickly balanced herself and ran away.The girl felt her wrist empty as she is used to wearing that bracelet everday.She turns around and sees a man holding her bracelet.She runs back and snatches it out of his hand and runs away.All he saw her were eyes but it was kind of hard for him to see them clearly because of how quick she was and her hair blowing in front of her face.He watches her run away but then he got hit in the head by a stick.

"Sorry bhai sab maine aap ko dekha nai," a man a little older than him said.He put his hand on above his eyebrow to where he was hit.

"Koi baat nai," he replies and shakes his head to get rid of the pain but it didn't go away.He walks back to his car and sits down in the driver seat closing the door.He sighs and starts driving as the traffic had started moving.He had a twelve hour duty at the hospital and all he wanted to do was go to sleep in his warm bed.

He walks in his house after a long wait in the traffic and tiring day at work.He sits down and sighs as he relaxes his body.He could feel aches in some places but knew all he needed was sleep and rest and he would be okay.He looks at the clock and it read twelve in the morning.He groans while walking to his room.In about five hours he has to get up for duty.He hated his work but then again he loved what he did.He is dedicated towards his work and if his patients are worried or sad, he can make them laugh.

As he laid in bed the thought of that girl in the teal shirt and keans came to his mind.He remembers how grabbed her wrist to prevent her from falling but her hand slid out of his hand.He just hoped she wasn't hurt in any way.He wondered why she was helping those kids.He had seen those kids outside everyday when he'd drive to work and when he drove home from work but it was sweet of her to help them.

His alarm clock had went off earlier than he had expected.He got up and walks towards his bathroom to get ready for another day at Sanjeevani.Sanjeevani is the best hospital known in the region and has very well doctors working there.Every doctor is committed to their work no matter what their appearance or nature is.This is evident in the doctor's performance.After eating his two minute breakfast because he was running late, he grabs his bike's keys and runs out of his house.He swings one leg to the other side while turning his bike on.Once it was ready to go, he zoomed off to Sanjeevani.

He walks through the corridor of Sanjeevani when he entered.He greets the nurses and doctors on his way.Usually, he would give a wink to a hot nurse but now that doesn't even happen because of her.He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when his co-workers had come.

"Armaan," said a chubby man with an average height.The guy comes out of his thoughts and looks at the guy who called him.He sees everywhere standing there and looking at him.

"Hi guys," Armaan said with a small smile.They all were waiting for Dr.Keerti, who is known as Gabbar or Hitler from their intern days as she was their senior doctor and were under her.All of them remember who scared they were from Dr.Keerti but she is a sweet woman at heart.She had called them to the nurse station to tell something important.All of them were talking and joking around when Dr.Keerti appeared and all of them stood in a line.

"Good morning doctors," she said dressed in a light pink salwar kameez.All of them reply back saying good morning back to her."Maine aap sab ko isiliye yahan bulaya hai kyun ke humare nayi intern ke batch main ek aur nayi intern aa rahi hai aur main chathi hoon ke aap uska khayal rakhe jaise aap dusre interns ka karte hain." All of them nod and she nods back and walks away.

"Kya yaar ab ek aur intern ko jhel na padega," a girl with curly hair said annoyed. A petite girl laughs at her friend's misery.

"Muskaan, itna bhi nai bura hoga," the girl assured her.

"Tum kaise jaanti ho Anjali?" Muskaan asked with a sarcastic smile.

"I don't but its a girl so she has to be normal not like guys," Anjali said.

"Excuse me," a thin man said."What do you mean not like guys.Tum ladkiyaan hume abnormal samajh thi ho?"

"Uh yeah," Muskaan said with arms crossed across her chest.

"Aur tumhe kaise pata hai ke ladki hai?Ladka bhi toh ho sakta hai," Atul said.

"Dr.Keerti ne kaha tha aa rahi hai toh iska matlab ladki hui na," Anjali said.

"Main nai maanta ke ladki hai," Rahul said.

"Theek lagi shart," Anjali holding out her hand.

"Of course," Rahul said putting his hand in Anjali's."Agar hum jeete toh tum dono humare saath ek date par chalo ge."

"Main aur tere saath date par, kabhi nai!" Muskaan exclaims.

"Don't worry Muskaan hume hi jeete ge," Anjali said in a voice that only Muskaan could hear."Okay fine.Lekin agar hum jeete toh tum dono humare gulam banke raho ge ek hafte ke liye." Anjali said to them.

"Done," Atul said putting his hand on top of their along with Muskaan's on top. Armaan watched his friends as he stood by the reception desk with a file.He shakes his head and continues reading the file.The four of them walked away for duty.

The doors of Sanjeevani open and a girl dressed in a white knee length dress walks in with hair in a high ponytail.Her glossed lips form into a smile as she looks around.She turns her head and sees the locker room where she will put her things when she comes in the morning.She walks towards the reception desk which was right ahead.She stops a foot away from Armaan.

"Excuse me, Dr Keerti ka cabin kahan hai?" She asked.

"Seedha jaake right," the lady said.The girl gives her a smile and walks to where the lady had told her.Armaan hears something fall so he looks down and sees a bracelet.He walks to it and bends down.He picks it up and recognizes the bracelet from yesterday.Armaan looks to where the girl had just walked.

------

This FF may have the characters from Dill Mill Gayye Season 1 & 2.I'm telling you right now some parts maybe like scenes from season 2 of ArSh but its with AR.All you ArSh/KaSh/AR fans, I have no intention of hurting your feelings.If you don't like it then I politely say please do not read it.
Edited by KSG.JW - 12 years ago
OMG ADZ

okay so this was even better than i imagined! hmm i see what  u mean by similar to season 2 arsh lol!

but thats okay because i know that its gonna be AR - meaning the girl has got to be ridz no? hehe

cont soon pleaseee

i LOVEDD this part!

hehe cont with both this and hum tum soon!
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
Awesome part. For a second I thought it's ARSH but now I know it's about AR. I have know problem. Thanks for the pm 
hey awesome start..
loved it..
thnx 4 d pm
loved the intro
awesome
cont soon

hey just caught up with ur ff today and im really enjoying it :D im so adding u to my buddy list can you plz send me a pm next time you update :D
take care
sejal<3
hey..
very nice intro..
loved da part...
keep it up..
do continue soon.. n do continue HUM TUM TOO ..
THNX 4 da PM!!!
tc.