Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

You can HATE ME if you want (Page 2)

Kristalizzed Groupbie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Look i agree with most of what you said. But Sid, even though he's trying to pull off Damon, is Sid. The villain is pretty good at what he does. He's awesomely animated and sour and over the top. He's perfect in my opinion.
And man pkyek, we love it despite everything, don't we?

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think your Siggy with  snaps itself answers all your dislikeLOL..No probs dear..we and million others agree with me that PKYEK is the best show ..every character has their own identity & different ways of dealing things..& Siddhanth Karnick is a awesome actor & so is Priya wal..I am surprised you find it otherwise..and OUR PKYEK is  so different than many shows..which only depends on main leads eye stares & hugs & their close... situations..!!

But I agree only one thing I dont mind having many many more ABHIYA momentsWink 
though..I MUST SAY.. they have offered us as & when required & such bombastic ones..that no show can come close to PKYEK in romance..NEVER..!!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@tm~dear plz don't say anythng bad abt pkyek.Confused..coz u don't know we all r craziesSilly is hurting all of us yaar.Broken Heart...pkyek has no comparison wid other is unique need to point fingers on it.Tongue..we all just love d serial.Heart...we love all d actors in it...whether it is misha,abhay,sid,piya,panchi...or arnab,madhu,chandeena...everyone is d has d bestest cast...!!!Day Dreaming
and if u think it is nowadays getting bored.Ouch..i suggest u.."plz don't watch d show"Confused..coz no one is forcing u na dear.Tongue...million people r dere to watch dis superhit showWink...u can watch shows of ur choice...on star oneApprove...we all here know dat...what u is damn clear...from ur siggies..just like "total-romantic said"...!!!Thumbs Up
but plz plz plz..don't spoil our mood by making such posts...let us enjoy d chaska of abhiya and d show plz...!!!!Day Dreaming
we all here r not in a mood to say smethng bad.Cool..but we always support our pointing such small thngs.Silly.u can never get our support...we all have unity regarding pkyekHug..i can never see someone saying bad abt better watch it next time joking haan..don't mind it...LOL...i suggest plz don't make such topics again...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I was actually having a laugh when u commented that the actors on d show cannot act, because in my opinion, the actors of this show are actually giving awesome performances, especially when compared to most saas bahu serials which have overdoses of bad acting from all the actors and characters. This show actually stands out for very good performances by one and all and not just the lead actors but even side-kicks like T's titlis actually act better than the lead actors of many other serials.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 09 May 2011 at 1:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
If you don't like the show then u should not watCh it .. By Criticizin' doesn't means that Other people stops watchin' the show ... We Luv Our AbhiYa , Well love the story , We luv eaCh and Everythin' about it ... so which serial u watch u better stay where u're .. don't say anythin' awful to my PKYEK .. I Luv it till my Last Breath .. Hope u get that that now ..
By makin' such disgustin' tOpic , ruins all my mOod Confused

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

But I just want to see who agrees with me!  I liked this show in the start, but honestly it lacks substance and is just not a good show overall.  My problems lie with many things (and please read them out before you start bashing.) I'm not going to bash you...i am bad at that. LOL in fact..don't even take my opinions as bashing..i am just naturally silly...LOL

1) The lack of romance- there is barely any romance in this "pyar" ki kahani.  The characters Abhay and Piya hug for a bit, and then it is basically Abhay saving Piya la di da.  

kiuuun...kisi apne ki jaan bachaana nafrat hai kya? LOL okay agreed, any good Samaritan can save her lyf...but any good Samaritan will not save her life again and again, no matter how mad she is at him and drive everyone crazy by saying 'I will protect her! nooo..i MUST protect her' ROFL

2) The moody, changing, weak feminine characters- I am sorry but this is true.  Whether it is Piya or Panchi, everyone keeps changing, so a fickle minded woman.  They either need to be rescued, or when trying to find out the truth usually never achieve anything without a male.  

Any straight girl cannot survive without a man unless she has taken a promise of celibacy or something...LOL panchi is not fact she used to think Sid was a casanova at first..then dheere dheere pyaar hua..she didn't tell herself he was THE guy the moment she saw for piya..she is maha-detective...the moment she finds anything suspicious she starts doing drama...LOL so she is not fickle-minded, she is simply jasoos types. LOL Curiousity is natural of all human beings. Smile

3) Acting- Okay either than Abhay's mom's snarky expression and wide eyed expressions everyone on this show tries too hard.  I think Siddharth is trying to go for Damon, but someone should have given him the memo that only DAMON can pull off the big eyed devilish smiles (and someone please cut this guys monologues out.)  Abhay has gotten better, but I am sorry but Piya at times over acts (like her happiness and sadness is far too fake), Misha seems a bit all over the place.

I like all the actors..they are doing a wonderful job..see we are not Anupam Kher come to open an acting school..ROFL I am just an ordinary person who at the end of the day wants entertainment and nothing else..and this is definitely different from those OTT saas-bahu shows that are black spot on name of entertainment...LOL
I am sorry, but I saw potential in this show and am thoroughly dissapointed and its an open forum, so critiques are welcome.  So anyone who says "well if you dont like it, dont post here" can also recognize this is not the LETS JUST PRAISE PKYEK forum. :)

We don't always praise pkyek..many a times we crack jokes..if you've been a member of this forum for past 2-3 days you must have seen my topics making fun of everyone..but at the same tym..this is almost the only show i watch nowadays...LOL

Thanks for reading.

Welcome. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I DON'T Agree!
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hey no matter vat any1 may say,all i want to say is that i AGREE with you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index