Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm so sad i couldn't see your VM😭 ( been blocked in my country)
Just can't imagine Kitani is ending ! Anyway it will always stay in our heart, our mind, our memory for ever!
Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!!❤️

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg this is amazing! I love it! :) Never heard this song before, but I like  it! :) This is so sad, and cute at the same time, I"m really going to miss kitani :(
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loved it!! Very well done, I am going to miss KMH2!!!
shilpa_maity thumbnail
ya so swt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i m also upset,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

b***h ratan ki to ...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you first for making that MV. It is a beautiful tribute to KMH and their team as well as our favourite Jodi of all times - The one and only Arjun and Arohi (Karan and Kritika).  I am going to miss them and the efforts of KMH team so much. They were a part of my life and how much I will miss them, I cannot fathom. This will be a tremendous loss to the viewers and the TV Industry.  KMH brought me as well as millions of viewers around the Globe so much happiness and joy which will never be forgotton.

Gosh, I wish IMAGINE Channel will realize their loss in axing this particular serial.  They will definitely experience the effect of the recklessness they made in making this decision.

LONG LIVE KMH TEAM AND OUR FAVOURITE STARS " KARAN KUNDRA AND KRITIKA KAMRA".

THANK YOU.

Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAHAD971

I'm so sad i couldn't see your VM😭 ( been blocked in my country)

Just can't imagine Kitani is ending ! Anyway it will always stay in our heart, our mind, our memory for ever!
Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!!❤️

I agree with you. KMH will live on in our hearts and memories. Too bad you can't see the MV on youtube. One of these days, i'll mail you a personal link to it :)
Karankritz4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: lara3110

Thank you first for making that MV. It is a beautiful tribute to KMH and their team as well as our favourite Jodi of all times - The one and only Arjun and Arohi (Karan and Kritika).  I am going to miss them and the efforts of KMH team so much. They were a part of my life and how much I will miss them, I cannot fathom. This will be a tremendous loss to the viewers and the TV Industry.  KMH brought me as well as millions of viewers around the Globe so much happiness and joy which will never be forgotton.

Gosh, I wish IMAGINE Channel will realize their loss in axing this particular serial.  They will definitely experience the effect of the recklessness they made in making this decision.

LONG LIVE KMH TEAM AND OUR FAVOURITE STARS " KARAN KUNDRA AND KRITIKA KAMRA".

THANK YOU.

I wish there were some way Ekta Kapoor and the channel would see this and realize ki humein KITANI mohabbat hai!

Edited by Karankritz4evr - 12 years ago
leafskit16 thumbnail
What a beautiful video! So romantic and magical of all the Arjuhi moments! 
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
omg..
wat a video..left me all teary eyed..
actually these guys need to realise hume kitni mohabbat hai...
ill miss arjuhi...💔
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Thank you guys. 🤗
With all this sad news these days 🥺, and the show just getting better and better, I just don't want to let go of the wonder and awesomeness of Arjuhi and KMH.

I'm so glad we have such a strong support system! 👍🏼
KMH team ... we LOVE you!! ❤️
🤗No matter where they head from here, no matter where they go, we'll always be right here for them.
😊