Page 2 Page 2

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
                                                                 Heey Guys Hug

That's  First Topic In This Forum : Not really New Buut Anywaays LOL
I Juust Love The Way Neha Talks : She Is Sooo Cute & Damn Funny 
Her Scenes Always Turn Hilarious Just Becoz Of Her Waay To Talk & That's The Think I Enjoy The Most Hug
I Guess Vicky & Her Are Similar Naah ?? LOL Booth Funny In Their Style 
One Difference : Weakling & Dazller Wink Both Will Look Good Together HeartDob't Yoou Think So??  

The Waay She Says : " Neha Wants Walk , Talk , Dance ...English " ROFL 
& Always When She Talks Others Say : WHO'S NEHA ??? ROFL
OMG ***That's Soo Good 
She's Also A Greeat Friend  &She Have A Great  Bonding With Kria Big smile..Luv It Heart

I ReallY Love The Concept & The Way Its Wrtten : Supeerb Drama , Cast & Storyline Clap

What's Yoour Views About That ?? 

MariaHeart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 08 May 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Muks20niru273100littledevils--jiya--Sex.Direction.Nabi.-Frozen-ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Neha Wants " :P" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hey mariaHug

i like neha!!!!LOL she is funny!!!! n i absolutely adore Vicky!!!!! 
hmm neha n vicky look good together.EmbarrassedLOL...btw nilesh n neha will look good too...cast is awesome!!!!! especially my kriyaansh n vicky!!!Blushing

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
yup neha is a gr8 frnd and vicky is reaynsh chaddi buddy so u never knw when vicky will see her dance moves may be he'll fall for her and abt neha's way of speaking its so sweet I got so used to her tht sumtyms even i start talking like tht and my family members go gaga over it
:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Maria you wrote on exactly what was on my mind. Vicky and Neha scenes are always fun to watch. I would love to see bonding between Vicky and Neha. The two coming together in one frame can leave one in splits. I remember when Vicky bumped into Neha and he said sorry and she is like dazzler saying sorry to her and Vicky reactionROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--jiya--Mariaa.RD

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Maria you wrote on exactly what was on my mind. Vicky and Neha scenes are always fun to watch. I would love to see bonding between Vicky and Neha. The two coming together in one frame can leave one in splits. I remember when Vicky bumped into Neha and he said sorry and she is like dazzler saying sorry to her and Vicky reactionROFLROFL
shruti...hey sana...I really agree with yr point...they r awesome 2 watch and they have cute scenes between them so if they have a bonding it'll be gr8 2 c...& I knw we'll enjoy it thoroughly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Yup Neha is too cute..
Wat a style she has..LOL
That will be so much fun seeing Vicky and Neha together..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--jiya--

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure about Vikki and Neha but that scene with Vikki and Kria was awesome when he tries to say sorry to her! LOL But ends up hearing her lecture! Deviating slightly from Neha and Vikki, I think Vishakha and Nilesh? (the rapper who always says, "gimme the beat guys!") They were adorable in the little preview shown! And Neha and Bharat were really cute too! Maybe a love triangle?

prernahazra

IF-Dazzler

prernahazra

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
love her speaking style ROFlROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.