Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what do you want to see in the last 15 episodes?

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i hope that they give us a good ending and dont leave us on a hanging note like last time. Last time all they showed was arjuhi getting married and didnt show anything after that!!! this time i actually wanna see their life after they get married, including them getting married the right way and without any lies, then i want to see their suhaagraat (LOL :P)... then if possible i also wanna see arjun to be a successful business man... and then finally if possible i want arohi to be pregnant and she has baby and it ends on a really happy note!!!!!! If this happens I wouldnt be that mad at the creatives... as i am right now... please creatives try to make your viewers happy in the last 15 episodes!!!!!!!!

This is what I want to see in the last 15 episodes... cause we dont know if we will get a chance to see all of this ever again!!!!

What Say Guys????
Please Comment on the things I want

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdianne92KashArjohivandu_2012nmd123MsFuzzybear69silverleaves-sia-sahelilovesishr.vrshn.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Romance&fun Day Dreaming
Actullay I really don't will that KMH will be ending. Ermm 
But if u talk abt wht we will see so Yeah it will be that (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
i guess you guys dont have any ideas for the end!!!

please feel free to comment guys!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
DEFO everything you have said!
suhaag raat baby arjun being business man. Their own happy family :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-ishakumar.vrshn.

silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Exactly what you saidBig smile
Lots of romantic scenes and some cute fighting scenes(can see these happening particularly when arohi is pregnantBig smile) !Smile
Also would like it if singhanias and alhuwalais had a final big confrontation,revealing what the issues between them are and then coming to a truceBig smile

-sia-ishakumar.vrshn.

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMHfan4ever

Exactly what you saidBig smile
Lots of romantic scenes and some cute fighting scenes(can see these happening particularly when arohi is pregnantBig smile) !Smile
Also would like it if singhanias and alhuwalais had a final big confrontation,revealing what the issues between them are and then coming to a truceBig smile
yea i forgot to add the truce and also them having a big party after arohi delivers a cute baby

silverleaves-sia-.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
everything u guys said...
but what i wouldn't want is...ending it with the court scenes!
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I hope KMH never ends this month and leave us all depressed.  It is going to hurt us all so much.  This is the only best serial I have ever seen with such good casts - Karan, Kritika and the KMH team and fab story line. 

Well there are so many loopholes and we want every single one of them clarified. Like the cause of Arjun's mom death, his family - if any. Why RSP took advantage of Arjun and turned him into a criminal.  Who was behind the shooting of KSA. Who killed Ram Punjabi. What is Sudhir and Amrit hiding. Is Arohi really an Ahluwalia and who is Arjun's Dad. Who is Arjun really - An Ahluwalia or some one else.  Finally killer revealed and Arjun released from jail.  Arjuhi together and living their life together, happily. 

Last time KMH1 was all rushed and we only saw the marriage. No justice done to the person who withheld the CD disclosing Arjun's innocence.  DK Punj not taken to task for creating confusion and misunderstanding between Arjun and Arohi.

Anyways, now we want all the loopholes clarified. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index