~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching Geet but due to my busy schedule with the kids, I had to stop watching it.  I do watch it time to time and I am still a hugh fan of Maan and Geet. The problem for me is that I am still trying to learn Hindi and Star One doesn't have English subtitles,  so I don't know if Geet is still pregnant. 

You know what is funny about this Grace is that I have never seen a serial or soap opera where the woman was pregnant for this long.  There is one American soap opera that I am currently watching, where one of the women from that show was preganant for 11 months.  If Geet is still pregnant, then she hold the record for being the longest pregnant woman, well according to my book.  😆

I used to watch PR, Sagini and TL but because of my schedule, I had to stop watching all 3. 

How about you?  I have a feeling you are currently watching PR but what other HIndi serials do you watch?

Oh, I couldn't stop laughing at the "I'm waiting" comment.  Something you have been used to reading from your readers, now you are posting to your writer.  Love the irony  😆
Originally posted by Aymee

I was watching Geet but due to my busy schedule with the kids, I had to stop watching it.  I do watch it time to time and I am still a hugh fan of Maan and Geet. The problem for me is that I am still trying to learn Hindi and Star One doesn't have English subtitles,  so I don't know if Geet is still pregnant. 

You know what is funny about this Grace is that I have never seen a serial or soap opera where the woman was pregnant for this long.  There is one American soap opera that I am currently watching, where one of the women from that show was preganant for 11 months.  If Geet is still pregnant, then she hold the record for being the longest pregnant woman, well according to my book.  😆

I used to watch PR, Sagini and TL but because of my schedule, I had to stop watching all 3. 

How about you?  I have a feeling you are currently watching PR but what other HIndi serials do you watch?

Oh, I couldn't stop laughing at the "I'm waiting" comment.  Something you have been used to reading from your readers, now you are posting to your writer.  Love the irony  😆

In all honesty I watch PR on and off.  I only started watching it or should I say keeping tabs with it because one of good friends watches PR.  She loved Preet (Sushant) in Kis Desh and started watching PR because of him.  I only really watch when I go down and visit my friend cause she has Dish Network.  Otherwise I may swing by the PR forum and read the updates or just call up my friend and find out what is going on.

Kis Desh is probably the only Hindi Serial I have watched all the way through...as in I've actually seen all the episodes or at least a huge majority of them and know what the storylines were.

I use to keep tabs on Kasamh Se and Saath Phere when they were airing...again because of my friend.

I sort of kept tabs on Bandini before it ended.

I never watched TL and I saw a few episodes of Sangini and well...because of the CVs...I'm sorry can't help but think that show is just weird. 

Last week I was visiting my friend and I watched Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo, Gulaal, Bhagonwali, and
Pret Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi

RMJ - had an interesting track going on so that was fun to watch

Bhagonwali - is pretty funny, the evil people are hilarious on that show

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo - is interesting...I know not PC but my friends and I call it the "little one" show

Gulaal - is quite a interesting show.  Plus there is a cutie on there...actor Neil Bhatt

Isn't that one of the main reason us girls flock to these serials? 😆 😉

There are some cutie pies out there. 

------------------------------------

And yes the irony of it...me the writer telling other writers "I'm waiting" 😆

------------------------------------

Wow, if Geet is still pregnant then I have nothing left to say 😲

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Oh, I am sorry Grace.  I just assumed you watch PR because I noticed what a big fan you are of Sushant and Ankita.  No worries.  I love them those also.  😃

I think you may have told us this story before but I still want to know.  How did you start watching KDM? 

What was your first Hindi serial?

Oh, I am sorry Grace.  I just assumed you watch PR because I noticed what a big fan you are of Sushant and Ankita.  No worries.  I love them those also.  😃

I think you may have told us this story before but I still want to know.  How did you start watching KDM? 

What was your first Hindi serial?

Well, I sort of do watch PR...it is probably the only show I really care about right now...of keeping tabs with it.  I know what is happening in the track right now.  Anyways with most of these serials the tracks go on and on and on so just knowing the jest of it you get the idea of what is happening.

I love Sushant!  He's so awesome and a great actor too.  And I enjoy the TV jodi of Manav and Archana so I support Ankita as well.

First Hindi serial was Kasamh Se because of my good friend.  I came to visit her and their house (she lives in Orlando) has Dish Network so I would watch the show with the family.  That's sort of how everything started.  I would call her and ask her what is going on in the show.  Funny how my first show is Ekta...love hate relationship with her...well, okay more with Star Plus.

As for Kis Desh...it was because of my other good friend.  She use to watch Kis Desh on YT.  She followed the show because of Harshad and well the whole Prem and Heer jodi.  She showed me and my friend from Orlando the rain scene where Prem and Heer have been kicked out of the house...and they are living in some house somewhere.  Prem comes in all soaking wet and Heer is cleaning the house 😳

Then my friend in Orlando finally got Star Plus so she started watching Kis Desh.  Her first scene she saw was Preet getting beat by Bauji because Prem died.  She sort of watched it on and off from there.

It wasn't until Kis Desh had ended probably about a month or so after it ended?  We decided to go on YT and speed watch the entire serial.  We skipped the parts we knew about...and for me unfortunately skipped some of the romantic scenes of Premeer...I was trying to spare my friend who was translating for me.  She could only handle so much romance and romantic stuff between Prem and Heer.  She was more of a Meet fan and liked fun loving awkward romances. 

She kept laughing at me saying "I never thought you were this romantic." 😆

And that's pretty much how it started...

OMG Grace, I love that scene.  The way Prem moved towards Heer while she was walking backwards.  Naughty Prem, he was trying to reach for the towel but yet he let Heer think otherwise 😆 ðŸ˜³

I have to say, I am so happy KDM had re-aired here in States.  It is a great feeling to watch the show and actually understand what they are saying.  It also helped me learn a lot of Hindi words and even a sentence or two. 

Thank you for sharing with us about how you began to watch KDM. 

Well, I am off to bed.  I will be back tomorrow morning.  Good night everyone.
hey i want too join here ... me samara nick name simi ...
heloo guyzz ..
can i join here ???

OMG Grace, I love that scene.  The way Prem moved towards Heer while she was walking backwards.  Naughty Prem, he was trying to reach for the towel but yet he let Heer think otherwise 😆 ðŸ˜³

I have to say, I am so happy KDM had re-aired here in States.  It is a great feeling to watch the show and actually understand what they are saying.  It also helped me learn a lot of Hindi words and even a sentence or two. 

Thank you for sharing with us about how you began to watch KDM. 

Well, I am off to bed.  I will be back tomorrow morning.  Good night everyone.

Yeah, having Kis Desh re-running is totally awesome.  Love the subtitles.  Just stinks that I don't have Dish Network...and Star Plus keeps changing the time slots for Kis Desh...sonyfan28 can't record it properly so I miss out on some nice episodes 😭

Goodnight Lisa.  It was nice chatting with you.  See you tomorrow.
Originally posted by superior-girl

hey i want too join here ... me samara nick name simi ...
heloo guyzz ..
can i join here ???

Hi Simi!

I'm Grace

Unfortunately I'm heading off to bed.  This CC is usually really active around 11:00am US Eastern standard time onwards.  Not sure what time zone you are in.

Sorry for saying goodbye so soon
its ok .. yahi samjh lo that i m here in 24 hours 
hi good morning every one any one there