Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki kushkismati... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by misty85

@hima: I don't think so that all the saasu maa's are evil... you can't say a person evil if she commands you to do certain things regarding household/rituals, etc... I think every MIL loves her DIL as she's the backbone of the house + future... so we can't paint the situation compeletely black or white... Tv serials show extreme situations...

mamta - i am not talking abt TV shows ... I am talking abt real people & I have seen some ...  where the saaas is too bad ... or the bahu is too bad ... & I know them very well ... that's why i said ...
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Mishty...

Hi Maya...
hii mona...how r u?
This picture is for Aash...Maan looks like so cute and innocent...

samata - sweet dreams
Hima - agree that munda does not like to sleep alone. Munda is ready for SR, lets hope geet agrees soon after KC.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

All@ dont forget our places for SR πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where is deeps😭
@Hima

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Maan said tum nahi chata ki mein jao kiyu ki tumhe akela achcha nahi lagta ...

mona U left an importnt word ...

he said ... i will not leave ... coz u can;t sleep alone πŸ˜† tumhe akele sona acha nahin lagtha

Hima thanks dear . I didn't watch well na...Ta jaisa maza nahi aata lappy mai . Now I am wait for 2am reapeat.  I told my hubby that I will watch todays reapeat ...if he will not allow  me then I will go ground floor and  watch...

Reena – I guess when the show was aired … you might be too young to remember ….

Spee & reena – I 2 browse only IF yaar …

Prithi – thanks dear …

Samata – nice post …. In 2 lines … you have the entire episode summary …

Mamta – the show name is mamaji …. & one of the niece was the girl kunti who used to come on another Sunday show …. Hum panchi ek daal ke  … that was also a mast show … about kids from the street … must say the shows at that time on door darshan were all classic shows … no copying of formulas / movies & everything was original …

Hima- if you can find the video link to the serial, i would love to see it.

Agree that we all are on IF, I wish i had internet access when i am travelling on the underground via train so I can be on IF and we all can talk. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dewdropred

Reena ' I guess when the show was aired ' you might be too young to remember '.

Spee & reena ' I 2 browse only IF yaar '

Prithi ' thanks dear '

Samata ' nice post '. In 2 lines ' you have the entire episode summary '

Mamta ' the show name is mamaji '. & one of the niece was the girl kunti who used to come on another Sunday show '. Hum panchi ek daal ke  ' that was also a mast show ' about kids from the street ' must say the shows at that time on door darshan were all classic shows ' no copying of formulas / movies & everything was original '

ur most welcome hima...wanted to tell u something...11th of may is my birthday...and i think we gonna get the song seq.  of MAANEET on that day...it would be my best birthday gift.
@Hima: ya ... shows of that were really classic but I've seen the shows of 90s... I'm unable to recall other shows before that period...
Originally posted by mayadika11

ur most welcome hima...wanted to tell u something...11th of may is my birthday...and i think we gonna get the song seq.  of MAANEET on that day...it would be my best birthday gift.[/QUOTE]
That's great... Happy B'day in advance...😳