Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 (Page 144)

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I leave for 30 minutes aur inta sara hungama.. lol Reet, kahan ho tum? Hum sab pagal ho gayye hain! Latoo over Chief!

humne toh chief ka swayamwar bhi karwa diya...wanna b the contestant...hop in...lol...!!
btw...hi...i m nidhi...!!
hi. I'm Krishna :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

I leave for 30 minutes aur inta sara hungama.. lol Reet, kahan ho tum? Hum sab pagal ho gayye hain! Latoo over Chief!

humne toh chief ka swayamwar bhi karwa diya...wanna b the contestant...hop in...lol...!!
btw...hi...i m nidhi...!!
hi. I'm Krishna :)

hey krishna...still stalkin the thread anticipating reets arrival ???
same here lol
Yes. Lekin maharani ki toh koi khabar nahi... Swayamvar ki liye kitni contestents hain? lol

20tullip2000

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Jij is no home... Jabhi to khulam khula aur boys se affair chala rahi hon.
If he was home... Hmm that's a tough scenario ... Let's just say that he is extremely happy with
The arrival of new cv team in geet. In the olden days of geet I won't blink my eyes and he'd go on and on about maan Singh khrana... How can u like him ;( he has such a think accent ;(
Jo bhi hai it's only bcoz of his facial hair ;( iss ko koi kapre naheen daita ;( y is he always naked.if his acting was strong, he wudnt need to strip... On and on and on...
Ohh the fun days of hoshiyarpur and early office/outhouse days.

How r u dear and what r ur plans for the day?[/QUOTE]

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc3300">omg jij is so possessive and say indirectly jealous of THE MSK...i agree wid jij ...his accent...:( :P</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc3300">i just loved the initial GHSP days after maans entry and the office was so much fun wen they were shown falling 4 the other unknown to them...those were the days...i used to watch all the repeats at tyms...i was heads over heels in love wid GEET then...but now...i still cant ignore geet...i miss d episodes but i make sure i read the updates by tanu on geet forum...!!! MSK still has the magic but CVs...i so used to drool over nanga maan...lol</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc3300">m doin gr8...dada dadi has cum to visit me as i failed to visit them dis summer coz of mah exams and now mah last year of graduation has started so they are here to meet me...m plannin shoppin 4 2mrw and may b a movie wid frnds...!!! its rainin in india dis days so plans keep changing depending on the rain...lol...its already 1:20am here but dont feel like sleepin...!! how abt u ...??? drooling over chief in absence of jij...</font>

[/QUOTE]
nango patango maan is so distracting.
Yup u r right... Msk and geet both r beautiful together. But story is so blah now. I wonder in awe if this
is the same show that I fell in luv with. I still watch the old episodes all the time. There r so many hot scenes but two particular ones that I c often r whn geet is talking to the cup and is ready to b kissed by maan. Second whn she yells at him for dissappearing and he says "bas ek raat ke liye Mai tumhare paws naheen tha to itne sawal" ... Haaa
how sweet ur dada dadi came to visit u. Aww how janu. Make sure u take care of them.
I didn't have nana naani and dada. They all expired by the time I was born. My dadi was sweet but she was frail and mostly sick... So sadly really didn't hav the pleasure of knowing the bond between grandparents and kids :(
what's ur favorite food? Do u like sweets
more or salty stuff?

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

hey krishna...!!!
u read muskan di's ehtesaab ...if i mot wrong...!!!!
did u read the continuation i wrote to the epilogue that di posted...do read it and tell me how u felt...!!!! lol...just to kill tym...if u have tym...!!
Yes, I did read it! That was so sweet! I loved it :) I'm going to miss it..

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

hey krishna...!!!
did u read the continuation i wrote to the epilogue that di posted...do read it and tell me how u felt...!!!! lol...just to kill tym...if u have tym...!!

i m already missin it big tym and hence to b happy wrote the continuation to the epilogue mah way...!!!! i dont kno but ehtesaab is very close to mah heart just like ILWE...!!!
I know. I really liked your happy ending. Ehtesaab is very unique. I love muskan di's writing.

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@ krishna : are u in india???
No, America, east coast Smile

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

hey krishna...!!!

i m already missin it big tym and hence to b happy wrote the continuation to the epilogue mah way...!!!! i dont kno but ehtesaab is very close to mah heart just like ILWE...!!!
I know. I really liked your happy ending. Ehtesaab is very unique. I love muskan di's writing.

AGREE...!!! even i love her writing...!!!! the flavors of love that she brings...i so love them...!!! i have read all her ffs...have loved them all...!!!

Me too! I think I read Deewangi first, then I got hooked on them all! 

20tullip2000

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

hey krishna...!!!

AGREE...!!! even i love her writing...!!!! the flavors of love that she brings...i so love them...!!! i have read all her ffs...have loved them all...!!!

Me too! I think I read Deewangi first, then I got hooked on them all! 

have u read pyaar ka ehsaas and madhoshi...???
Yes, Pyaar ka ehsaas is my most favorite one, wait no, madhoshi is. Ah! They're all my favorites in their own special ways. lol

20tullip2000

Go to top