in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 175

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by serenelove

Yep, got ur point baby :)

Hmm, Maths can be problematic at times. Love psychology as well, Just had one course in BBA.

WOW, U like history. I like it only when it's somewhat related to novel I am reading otherwise I keep forgetting important things. LOL

ROFL, That makes two of us.

You can ask me anything on history only i must hav read abt it i will give every detail, i feel shy to say but i got compliments 4m my students wen i became a teacher on pupil teachers day in my school they said me wat u taught us na 2day 4 1st time we r loving otherwise we hated it n cursed d 1 who made it thanks our history teacher. My frnds they used to admire n even laugh at me bcoz i used to leave them n go n sit on d nearest bench to our teacher n all other dey used to move back my frnd always cum to me 4 explanation of dis subject they say i explain them in a way dat they feel dey r listening sum interesting stories n dats wat i say to dem think u r listening a story n keep it in ur mind atleast till exam if not 4ever, dey love dat thing abt now u can imagine how much passion i hav 4 history i love 2 read world n mughal era history.again my bak bak shuru. Ek se bhale do dats good na. Inshallah we will reach
300+ here n wen Reet will cum she will b shocked.Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 12 years ago

@Baby--- U have passion for history that I hardly see these days. It's a gift that not everyone has or will wish for though I am odd one out, I guess. 😆  Love to read & as u said, think of it as interesting story. I remember the part in novels. In lessons, I was o.k but when it comes to keep it in memory for long as in for years, nope, I need revision otherwise nothing will be yielded or I will change the history. ðŸ˜‰

U must be a very good teacher as well because having knowledge is one thing & ability to share & make others understand it is another thing. 

I love poetry & my friends look at me as if I am from Mars. Maybe I am, not from Mars but another worldðŸĪŠ. I mean look at me (don't if u can help it😛), business student, loves poetry, read novels, enjoys science fiction, mystery, thriller, hand to hand & gun fight movies. Strange combination. ðŸ˜ģ

Yes, InshAllah will do that & hope ur words about Reet come true

Arzoo & Gouri has her contact but they are also unable to reach her. Only God knows, what's happening. 
'

Thnx dear, now i am getting worried for her. I hope she is fine
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

'

Thnx dear, now i am getting worried for her. I hope she is fine
Hope so. & Also that she comes back to update soon

@Baby--- U have passion for history that I hardly see these days. It's a gift that not everyone has or will wish for though I am odd one out, I guess. 😆 Love to read & as u said, think of it as interesting story. I remember the part in novels. In lessons, I was o.k but when it comes to keep it in memory for long as in for years, nope, I need revision otherwise nothing will be yielded or I will change the history. 😉</strong>

U must be a very good teacher as well because having knowledge is one thing & ability to share & make others understand it is another thing.

I love poetry & my friends look at me as if I am from Mars. Maybe I am, not from Mars but another worldðŸĪŠ. I mean look at me (don't if u can help it😛), business student, loves poetry, read novels, enjoys science fiction, mystery, thriller, hand to hand & gun fight movies. Strange combination. ðŸ˜ģ

<strong>Yes, InshAllah will do that & hope ur words about Reet come true

Lol really u like all those thing n i used to think dat i m d only antic piece though i dont believe in love but i love to read n watch lovey dovey stuff, u know wat my sis sometime call me Hitler n once my dad asked her y she call me dat usne meri pol khol di dat i like Hitler n also i m kharoos like him, i never wanted to bcum teacher now i will think but wat d use i wont b able to teach d sub i love. U doing mba my dad advised me to do after grad so how is it basically wat is in it.Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Lol really u like all those thing n i used to think dat i m d only antic piece though i dont believe in love but i love to read n watch lovey dovey stuff, u know wat my sis sometime call me Hitler n once my dad asked her y she call me dat usne meri pol khol di dat i like Hitler n also i m kharoos like him, i never wanted to bcum teacher now i will think but wat d use i wont b able to teach d sub i love. U doing mba my dad advised me to do after grad so how is it basically wat is in it.

Haha, At least, I found one person who is as weired as me. ðŸ˜†

Well, I do believe in love but yes the fairytale love does not exist anywhere I see. 

Whoa, Hitler might be a Kharoos & Zalim but some of his rules & ways were perfect that I don't think anybody can deny. Well, U can't teach ur favorite subject literally but don't u think that everything has history. Once u get in it, U start feeling it. 

Well, I have completed my BBA. InshaAllah, will be joining MBA classes in Jan. It's good. All depends on interest. My BBA specialization was in finance. They teach u different range of subjects. 

So far, what I have collected about u in these small interactions, The kind of person u r, U will do great in HRM, or even Marketing. But I like HRM

@saba-
the fairytale love does not exist i like dat kind only so dont believe.
Hitler might be a Kharoos & Zalim but some of his rules & ways were perfect
that I don't think anybody can deny.
Dats wat i like abt him the love n passion he had 4 his country dats wat i admire but alas he made sum mistakes n he was defeated n ya even i cant deny he was zaalim wen i remember d holocaust n his anti semitism view 4 which i even dont like him. N not to forget he was a great orator in d history of d world leader. ok leave him y we r bother abt a dead dictator.
So far, what I have collected about u in
these small interactions, The kind of
person u r, U will do great in HRM.
Wat is hrm n plz tell na wat kind of person i m i will show my sis meri kuch kadar hi nahi hai lol pata chala to maaregi muje
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

@saba-
the fairytale love does not exist i like dat kind only so dont believe.
Hitler might be a Kharoos & Zalim but some of his rules & ways were perfect
that I don't think anybody can deny.
Dats wat i like abt him the love n passion he had 4 his country dats wat i admire but alas he made sum mistakes n he was defeated n ya even i cant deny he was zaalim wen i remember d holocaust n his anti semitism view 4 which i even dont like him. N not to forget he was a great orator in d history of d world leader. ok leave him y we r bother abt a dead dictator.
So far, what I have collected about u in
these small interactions, The kind of
person u r, U will do great in HRM.
Wat is hrm n plz tell na wat kind of person i m i will show my sis meri kuch kadar hi nahi hai lol pata chala to maaregi muje

Well, I think that u have easy way to interact with others. not being fancy & all. Simply putting the things & a brain that keep the facts to use them at right time. U can give it a try, showing ur sister ðŸ˜†

HRM is "Human Resource Management" Their are different levels of it. HR Manager is bridge between high & low rank employees. He/she has the responsibility to know about Firm's culture & not to slip it off a certain level either on working level or cultural side. They interact with employees at different designations to work out possible best strategies. 

Well, I think that u have easy way to interact with others. not being fancy & all. Simply putting the things & a brain that keep the facts to use them at right time. U can give it a try, showing ur sister ðŸ˜†

HRM is "Human Resource Management" Their are different levels of it. HR Manager is bridge between high & low rank employees. He/she has the responsibility to know about Firm's culture & not to slip it off a certain level either on working level or cultural side. They interact with employees at different designations to work out possible best strategies. 

oopss sorry to come in bw ur chats but i cud not help myself after reading d discussions abt MBA n all...me to an MBA finance...😃
Originally posted by pari10

oopss sorry to come in bw ur chats but i cud not help myself after reading d discussions abt MBA n all...me to an MBA finance...😃

U r welcum dear