in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 124

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bansipatel

m also nt angry wid her... buh her nt showin up is somthing that is worryn..
waise to wo humesha updates dei hai...
chalo wait karne k lava hum kar bhi kya sakte...

PATIENCE PAYS

exactly sweetie...
but i am very bad when it comes to patience...i dont have even the P of patience😆
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

exactly sweetie...
but i am very bad when it comes to patience...i dont have even the P of patience😆

Wahi to... patience hi to nahi hai humme yaar...
yeh ff itna temptin hai ki ise hi read karne ko ji chahta hai...lolz
ab kya kare use vapas lane k liye...????
Reet ne promise kiya tha na ki woh update karengi fir kya huwa its been 4 days she has'nt updated yet...

Is she alrite jo b reet ko personally jaante hai plz unse kahiye ki ab aur wait nahi hota jaldi se update karen...

Hina.
Originally posted by niddzz

hey reva...!!!😊
hi...i m nidhi...!!!😃
we havent talked earlier but me was a stalker out here on reets thread so i kno u ...!!!hehe ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
i left a qtn on the previous page...i kno exams ke bare mein yaad dilana is maha PAAP but was just curious to kno...hope u dont mind me askin u ...!!!

exactly exams ke baare mein yaad dilana is maha paap..especially when they have not gone as expected...but then when have they gone as expected...
nidhi...great to see ur comment...
my exams wer OK...

pity the examiner who is goin to have the misfortune of correcting my papers...he is def goin to pull his hair out and lose his sanity😆
i dont mind dear...agar friends nahi poochenge..toh kaun poochega😛

reva

sorry 4 hopping in...!!
hi reva...!!
u are rite we cant b angry on her...the moment she returns we all will 4get the anger ( wich actually doesnt exist)...and will b behind her to update...!!!
i agree wid u...reet is quiet responsible and reasonable...but i dont like her sudden disappearance...wont mind waitin 4 mnths if she priory in4ms us...her sudden dissapearance and her not pickin up the fone gets us all in worrying mode...!!! hope her tomorrow arrives soon...i wont mind buying mahself a calender that reet uses...then me can say wen her tomorrow is gonna arrive...lol
waise i read sumwere u appeared 4 chartard secretaryship exams dis june...did u mean to say CS ???

me too agree with u ...she might b having a reason for her disappearence... she also has a life ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aur waise bhi yeh sab gussa toh jhootha hai ...kyunki tym pass karne ke liye aur kuch hai hi nahi ...he  he  he ,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw reva mah CENTRE qtn was did u appear 4 CS exams...lol...if ur ans is gonna b yes...its gonna b fun...just waitin 4 ur yes or no...
frnds ...yeh hui na baat...!!

ya i did appear

sorry 4 hopping in...!!
hi reva...!!
u are rite we cant b angry on her...the moment she returns we all will 4get the anger ( wich actually doesnt exist)...and will b behind her to update...!!!
i agree wid u...reet is quiet responsible and reasonable...but i dont like her sudden disappearance...wont mind waitin 4 mnths if she priory in4ms us...her sudden dissapearance and her not pickin up the fone gets us all in worrying mode...!!! hope her tomorrow arrives soon...i wont mind buying mahself a calender that reet uses...then me can say wen her tomorrow is gonna arrive...lol
waise i read sumwere u appeared 4 chartard secretaryship exams dis june...did u mean to say CS ???

yes dear..it is chartered secreatryship only...MODULE 1
yaaron jao dhoond ke laooo...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we go...same pinch...!!!

how was it..which level...i appeared for executive level..module 1
girls 200 pages cross karne ka irada hai kya ... reet to khushi ke maare paagal ho jaayegi ki uske kitne chahne waali paagal aur phsyco frnds hai ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!