Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
reet ye thread bhi khatam ho jayegi if u are not going to come!...
pls yar.. update...
hey whr is deniac... pls yar tel us na whn she wil come?
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

umm.. i understand!

thxxx

dear for everything
20tullip2000 thumbnail
bye   dear will meet at night
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey kanika..!!
me is doin mah B.com wid company secretaries course...!!!
btw if u dont mind me askin u u are born in wich yesr...!!

1992 ,18oct but y
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

hmm...nthn gr8 its just that i m fast forward in studies so just wanted to kno if u mah age or younger but guess what u wont believe me u are elder to me ...mah b'day is on 8th jan 1993...!!!

then toh u should call me di haan
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reeet.. where r youuu?

come online sooon
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi fabin n  kanika...how was the weekend. me busy till wednesday. hope reet comes back soon. while i was gone did deniac or kads say anything about reet's return or not. Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

hi fabin n  kanika...how was the weekend. me busy till wednesday. hope reet comes back soon. while i was gone did deniac or kads say anything about reet's return or not.

me doing good. arzooo.. How are you?.. How was the weekend?. I took one week holiday from work and am enjoying it.. hope Reet  will come online soon.. No news about her from Deniac and Kadss...

feeling bored dear.. btw, where r you living in us?

Febin

20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

hi fabin n kanika...how was the weekend. me busy till wednesday. hope reet comes back soon. while i was gone did deniac or kads say anything about reet's return or not.

hiii arzoo di hope u r in best of ur health and spirit and di mera result is out i got 77% and natasha too got 77
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

me doing good. arzooo.. How are you?.. How was the weekend?. I took one week holiday from work and am enjoying it.. hope Reet  will come online soon.. No news about her from Deniac and Kadss...

feeling bored dear.. btw, where r you living in us?

Febin

weekend was nice a bit hectic. now i've some company over ...cooking nihari for them. my hubby has gone to bring fresh naan..i always make fun of him...coz the place is 30 minutes away from us...n yet there r dishes where he wud only like to eat them with the fresh naans. 
i live in midwest but i'm thinking of moving to eastcoast for a while. his works make him travel a whole lot so mayb it'll be easier if we move on the ecoast.
what did u do in u'r time off...do u like being a couch potato n duck in or u like to travel n do stuff?