Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It was so intance... aww still dreaming...very very very well written
Thx for such a beautiful updt...

Bdw maan or should i say u, will never stop surprising us with ur "right time twits"...

eagerly waiting for the next updt

with lots of love

Zubi
maneet-56 thumbnail
mindblowing update reet ur tha best
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this one for u... Reet...  may b u already have seen tis...hope u like it as u r crazy abt him... ๐Ÿ˜‰

kareena32 thumbnail
amazing
superb
mindblowing
love your update
atlast they have confess their love 
thanks for pm  me
update other part soon waiting and congrats for new thread
i like the  vm jal jal ke duan of maaneet very lovely
febinyusuff thumbnail
finally I am commenting...

The first part where Geet trying to manofying Maan.. I thought Geet will break down with the very first attempt.. Girl, she has more strength and determination  which is trully needed for Mrs Maan Singh khurana..nad our great MSK aka Guru aka CHEIF.. omg.. kitna control hai yaar...

she tried her best to manofy him.. but everyn time knowingly / unknowingly he ended up hurting her more.. Geet's confession was awesome...she has accepted him like that.. she doesn't want him to change for her... gril, is it the true love??.. maan , you r truly lucky...

Raaz na ayegi mujhe bhalai ...ab to yeh burai meri jahan hai ...

the song selection for proposal "Agar tum miljao" was apt..I never thought about the song in that way.. in the movie also it has been characterised in a very different way.. also I hate the duo Emran-Minisha๐Ÿ˜ก

When she said " I thought I was always yours". I was like.. maan , please stop your ego and take her back... How can see blind his eyes towards the true love oozing out from her heart...

The final outburst from Maan .. if I had been in Geet's place I would have left the house by that time... When she called him a "Loser" that hurt his ego..that's why he asked he brought it up when they were togather..

will continue...

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..that was just awesome of update...

loved it...ur too good reet
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok let me recover from the heart attack you just gave me 
OHHH MYYY GOD...
that was one brilliant, sizzling, out of this world update... when i saw ur PM my heart jumped & danced as i got so excited to read it..

when geet was talking & then proposing to him i was like holding my breath to see what maan says ๐Ÿ˜ต
ohh & the terrace squence just made me bite all my nails ๐Ÿ˜† totally loved their confession... & then being so romantic sigh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ohh man ur just an awesome writer that draws all our emotions out with ur intriguing updates... ๐Ÿ˜
please be kind &  update as soon as you can.. i'm so eager to find out their reaction which im hoping to be a positive one ๐Ÿ˜†

my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so now i m back from d hospital reet...wow mindblowing yaar
i always wonder yaar dat how r u able to take our breath everytym wid ur update...
      i really loved d whole part...especially d way geet proposed maan and d song...ur song selection is as always fabulous and the intensity wid which u described is really breathtaking...nd wat to say about d whole terrace scene๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just hope dat their reaction will be positive one...
luv u reet...
nd thanx for giving us such a nice ff๐Ÿ‘
maansi007 thumbnail
amazng part luvd it OMG i luvd the way dey both confessed geet by singng n maan was sooo out of words juxt luvd d whole part 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... that was simply superb!!!

Mind-blowing...loved it

U r simply great,love u๐Ÿค—