khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There was something about the way he looked...the way he walked...the attitude that he projected...i really miss my Maan Singh Khurana...and the dashing man in his office attire...whom i fell in love with...

So how many of u too miss him???? press the 'like' button below and let me know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
The intensity in his eyes when he used to look at Geet was so WOW!!!! no words are necessary...
jasraj123 thumbnail
i miss him too yaar but our bsk in not less dashing either. he is doing fab job there tooo😉
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

The intensity in his eyes when he used to look at Geet was so WOW!!!! no words are necessary...

that time he was falling in love with geet so feelings were different and now he is married to her so feelings r different. he has intensity in his eyes now too same one but the way of looking at geet now as the husband not lover. that is why we think lt's different😆. i hope u agree. only my pov no offence
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

i miss him too yaar but our bsk in not less dashing either. he is doing fab job there tooo😉

Yeah i fully agree...but i still sometimes miss this MSk who could do anything and verything so perfectly...even his anger was worth notice...iam not saying i don't like our BS...but yet i miss MSK
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

that time he was falling in love with geet so feelings were different and now he is married to her so feelings r different. he has intensity in his eyes now too same one but the way of looking at geet now as the husband not lover. that is why we think lt's different😆. i hope u agree. only my pov no offence

I totally agree with u...remember that day when they tumbeled on to the bed i loved the way he was looking at her, i am eagerly waiting to see the change in his eyes when he sees his Misty attired in red , looking so beauitifull...
I was just being nostalgic...
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too
actually i feel all MSK fans are missing the attitude and style of maan singh khurrana i just want the recent track to over alill sooner so that we can watch our msk's style and attitude in khurana construction
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MISS HIM ALOOOT...
SUMONE GIVE MY MSK BACK...
HIS ATTITUDE, HIS LOOKS, HIS STYLE , HIS WAY OF DEALING WID HIS CILENTS, THE WAY HE USED TO LOOK AT GEET😍..😍...WOW
MISS ALOT THESE ALL THINGS...
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I totally agree with u...remember that day when they tumbeled on to the bed i loved the way he was looking at her, i am eagerly waiting to see the change in his eyes when he sees his Misty attired in red , looking so beauitifull...
I was just being nostalgic...

u know khushi it's not our fault he is such a good actor and the character of msk has sooo much impression in our brain and heart that whatever he does still seems to be less😆. he made us greedy i would say😉. har waqt yeh dil maange more wali baat ho gayee hai
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haila...same title as mine ! 😆

Well, me too missing him a lot, i just miss My Maan Singh Khurana, the attitude king, the angry young man, the man, like my man ! 😭

I miss old Maan, and delhi too ! Can't take this village drama anymore, thank god, during my exams, they showed even boring track ! 😆