Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 97)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
great update dear

little bit horrifying with anna and nakku's scenes so plz next update should not be that horrifying

roopa dies Ouch

baaji now knows roopa is nakku's sis whom with dutta sleep Shocked

one more thing nakku dutta ki maa nahi wife hai LOL

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 26 July 2011 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
brilliant update tink!
everything was very well written and explained..
i am glad dutta understood for what the who thing was put up..
he did understand that nakku was trying to show her actual face to him but she was afraid that she could loose him.. i am glad that he has raised to a certain level that he can think of all this and understand the emotions behind it.
Now when they will meet there would be a new and bright light of love with no hidden chapters from each other..
Roopa's part was justified too.. subu's convo with nakku was very apt as she said that she loved him even when there were many gals in his life and now when she knows that he loves her its not going to matter to her.. I hope she remembers what she said and after knowing that it was her sister dutta spent a night with she shows the same level headedness albeit it is going to be tough coz being human it is very difficult to sink in to such situation..

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

The ultimate test for the two lovers.  How much worse can it get after this.  Hope the next update is about the end of Anna nd the reunion nd some private time for tasha to clear all the doubts.  

Hey, Smile

Indeed it it.  Erm well it I don't think its that bad lol...or am I alone with dat one.  But yeah I can say what goes up, must come down.  So I guess what I'm saying this is allm important to show that their relationship is worth that fight.  Wink

Thank you for commenting hun. 
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

great update dear

little bit horrifying with anna and nakku's scenes so plz next update should not be that horrifying

roopa dies Ouch

thanks for pm

Thank you.  I hope it wasn't too badEmbarrassed.  Well I can assure you the next update won't be horrifying at all, but the one after maybe, well a little.  Yep as promised Roopa diesBig smile.  Baji and Gaurav got it all figured out. 
Hahaaa I know very funny lol, but I've made adjustments to thatWink, thanks to droopy-asleepSmile.  And you're welcome for the pm babez. 

Apreciate the feedback hun, tc. Wink

_Eternity_

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subii

brilliant update tink!
everything was very well written and explained..
i am glad dutta understood for what the who thing was put up..
he did understand that nakku was trying to show her actual face to him but she was afraid that she could loose him.. i am glad that he has raised to a certain level that he can think of all this and understand the emotions behind it.
Now when they will meet there would be a new and bright light of love with no hidden chapters from each other..
Roopa's part was justified too.. subu's convo with nakku was very apt as she said that she loved him even when there were many gals in his life and now when she knows that he loves her its not going to matter to her.. I hope she remembers what she said and after knowing that it was her sister dutta spent a night with she shows the same level headedness albeit it is going to be tough coz being human it is very difficult to sink in to such situation..

Thank you very much! 
yes that's actually very true, their next meeting will be something quite weird, but at the same time no secrets will be left untold between them.  Wink  I'm glad you understood the basis of that conversation with Shubu, as it was indeed to give satisfaction to readers to some extent that other girls do not concern Naku as much.  But you will see how she deals with the death of her sister, and the news of her short lived love affair with her husband.  Smile

Thanks for your thoughts, a pleasure to read. 

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by mnx12

What an update,Clap terror, torture,suffering, realisation of roopa's truth, her death,Naku's faith, Datta's fight, omg so much to bearLOL Then suddenly, picture abhi baki hai... Waiting for next part, thanksSmile

Thank you!!  Big smileBig smile  Oooh I luv the way you put it!!  The end line really tells it all, Wink, awesome comment hun, you really bought a smile to my face...thanks for that, n I will try to keep you wait short!Wink
While writing this you must have undergone all these emotions, must have been a tough update to write for you, you deserve thisClapClapClap

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

What an update,Clap terror, torture,suffering, realisation of roopa's truth, her death,Naku's faith, Datta's fight, omg so much to bearLOL Then suddenly, picture abhi baki hai... Waiting for next part, thanksSmile

Thank you!!  Big smileBig smile  Oooh I luv the way you put it!!  The end line really tells it all, Wink, awesome comment hun, you really bought a smile to my face...thanks for that, n I will try to keep you wait short!Wink

While writing this you must have undergone all these emotions, must have been a tough update to write for you, you deserve thisClapClapClap

Oh thanks so much babes, I don't know what to say in return.  But yeah you are so right, I did have to imagine the whole thing to understand what the emotions may have been, it was a little tough, but I'm afraid the next one's more tough...ConfusedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12tamanna1391

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

great update dear

roopa dies Ouch

thanks for pm

Thank you.  I hope it wasn't too badEmbarrassed.  Well I can assure you the next update won't be horrifying at all, but the one after maybe, well a little.  Yep as promised Roopa diesBig smile.  Baji and Gaurav got it all figured out. 
Hahaaa I know very funny lol, but I've made adjustments to thatWink, thanks to droopy-asleepSmile.  And you're welcome for the pm babez. 

Apreciate the feedback hun, tc. Wink

hey tink update is great so don't say don't bad actually i never like all that violence and reading or watching that sticks to my mind and then turns to bad dream and in fact truth is that i read the last  updates by skipping the violence part sorry for that but i love your ff Tongue

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 26 July 2011 at 9:48am

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index