Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 73)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
tink hellooo...just came to say that ...i g2g...and will be back to unres tonight ...i have lots of pppl ff to de-res on today ...I have a car to wash and vaccum...mine LOL its so messy itz bbeen way to long since we cleaned it and three ppl use it lol u can imagine its a whole days worth of cleanin to do lol ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Tinker   hellooo

Best friends '.Just Love them . It's Super duper to have best friends, ppl who know u in and out . Pppl who yell at u becoz they love u and to stop u  from doing something crazy 

wow even ur comment feels poetic man...Wink, nicely put, but yeh ur totally ryt, its awsome to hav m8z lyk dat...they'll do anything for u even if they luk bad...Smile

It all good , till one of the two fall in love ''The person's partner usually  gets J with the closeness and warmth shared between the two friends  .  More if the Best friend is of the opp sex '..

yeah I nooo tell me about it...LOL, n yeah u cudn't b more ryt, n guys h8 it wen girls hav male friends, but sumtyms its a lot easier talkin to a guy den it is a girl dont u fink...Wink, but wen ur man is hot headed like Dutta I h8 2 break it the 'male friend' dat he ain't gonna b too happy about it lol...LOL, but sumtyms dat makes ur guy more attractive innit...coz u so no he's attention is always gonna b on his lady...Wink

But its heart desire of everyone that that both ur best friend and partner get along ''..becoz if not, it like splitting u oneself  into two halves   . 

ditto...WinkWinkWink

I believe , when U fall in love '''.u have to love not only  the  good and bad parts of the person but everything that comes with the person '.ie family,  friends'anything 'if u do  not then somewhere or the other it's a comprise  

ur ryt, coz dats wot makes a person up, n dat is how u choose to fall in love wid dem innit, but in Dutta's case, he wud happily choose dis as compromise, coz he cnt stand sharing his gal wid Gaurav, mainly coz he's a threat to him in the sense of luks n encouraging ways wid ppl...LOL

Here Naku is spilt 'between a love for Gaurav and Dutta '' She loves them both and cannot refuse either '..Nd both the men are cute Babies fighting over their fav toy" Its mine" ''.Then patching up '.Not that they want to 'but for Naku , Anything . '.I love how these Lil grow up babies fight 'So Cute '.

yeah if dis kinda friendship existed den dis is how I wud imagine it lol, she so wants dem to get on, but they both no dat will neva happen even in a million years, but for her they're willing to 'compromise' lol even if its a pretense, but for Naku dats the most they can do...LOL

but I know you could never do for her,what she can do for you, and that's the reason I hate you, 'cause you don't deserve her, said Gaurav as he left Dutta behind deep in thought.

This is so true 'Dutta could never do what Naku would/ does for him '..We have seen that a no of times '..

well ur ryt, as always lol, but Dutta has his own methods n Naku hers, but the power Naku feels 4rm his love makes her totally do crazy things for him, no t by choice but by love lol...hence 'Deewani'...LOLLOL

'stay away from my girl,'''Haa haaa 'Totally loved this

yeah same here the truth is dis line is totally ripped 4rm a film I luv lol...n it was js soo felt like Dutta written all ova these words...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A ballet 'Hmm Interesting    yeah it is, but wen I watched Black Swan I just got dis idea, n den thought y not change it around 4 Naku's dance competition, but the truth is is was gonna b just a normal dance lol...but here we r...LOL

But Awe Dutta 'U poor kid 'do not worry , she will be back with bang '.nd then U can give a treat '..   

hey we all no wot kinda treat ur prob finkin lol...Tongue

Gola and Lipstick '' Loved it 'now I want a gola '..But I will have black lips then '. 

lmao...I've neva had a gola u no, jus seen it in drama's so used dat idea...Embarrassed

Dutta was becoming more and more restless to Naku Dance 'Well We restless for the FR .

well do u blame him he's so scared of losin her, but he's doubting himself...Ouch

Wow ! U put the  " In Arms scene"  That was some scene '. The guy moved towards like a moth ..mindless '.. Baji will be Baji 'nd for him , One big Wet Doggy style Kissy .

yeah I totally forgot about dat scene lol, had 2 cut n paste it 4rm Shilpi's thread...n den change it around slightly, n to make it a little shorter too...Embarrassed, n aslo find a way to get rid of Babi lol,,,n yeh Baji is Baji, will deliver ur doggy kiss to my 'fictional' Baji lool...lets hope Roops dnt find out...LOL

Nd Wait Chaskar ( Fashion disaster ) and Morey ( chopsy ) '.pls include a chicken dance

baaahhhaaahhahhaahha Chasker n Fashion disaster, cudn't put it in better words man...ROFL, n Morey n Chopsy loool...consider ur chicken dance included...LOLLOL

okaaayy reading ur comment was truly a pleasure, it was hilarious man, n thank u for making me laugh so much...LOL, n thanks for ur views, were truly worth knowing...Wink

tc hun...Smile

.scorpio10

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

tink hellooo...just came to say that ...i g2g...and will be back to unres tonight ...i have lots of pppl ff to de-res on today ...I have a car to wash and vaccum...mine LOL its so messy itz bbeen way to long since we cleaned it and three ppl use it lol u can imagine its a whole days worth of cleanin to do lol ...

hey hey...sorry missed ur comment was tryna catch up wid everyone's comments n reply, so I can get on wid d update soon lol...i'm outta london 2mrw, so prob won't be able to do it until next wk, so tryna hurry lol...

dw jus try n 'unres' b4 I get bak lool...Tongue, n I gotta leave a comment on ur ff 2, promised Mish I'd do it 2nyt, so once i've finished here, I'll s around ur thread lol...Wink
well enjoyin ur car wash...LOL, i h8 doin dat...LOL, but den agen ur car lol...LOL

.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

whao I shudda laid out the red carpet 4u man...LOLLOLLOL

Chp.29

Jagtap Dada is scary. No, seriously, he is. If I met him, I would run screaming to my mummy. LOL. Especially his laugh, it's the scariest! *shudders*

well he's dead now, so der ain't nuttin 2b scared of lol, but the truth is ur ryt, I wud get the first biggest stone I cud find n hit him in his bald head, n den do a runner wid his shotgun lool...LOL
Annyways, I always found it sweet (And HILARIIIOUS) how he would listen to Naku, and then insult Dutta. HayyeLOLDutta's so puffed up with pride, lol its like when some kids going, my cars the best my toy cars the best, and some kid, the same age, just comes behind him with a bigger, better car..LMAO..

yeh in d episodes even I found dat really sweet espesh coz the fact dat Dutta didn't like Naku, or so he thought, and he cudn't really jataa his hakk ova her totally...LOLLOL, n yeh Dutta's attitude is so like kids wid toys lol...in Dutta's case it was their guns his was small, n Jagtap Dada cums wid a shotgun...LOLLOLLOL

Hahahaaa!!! Dutta fell into a hooole!  ROFL

kabhi u say u like him n den u laugh at him wen he's in museebat...ShockedShockedShocked

Eee Jagtap dada's house is sooo nice, lake and all'.mujhe bhi jaana hai, but then the cottage shouldn't be haunted..  

well it myt ne now dat he's haunted lol...but beware of the junglee jaawar lol...maybe we shud go n camp der wid all the gals, n watch the ring der to add effect lool...or blair witch...Confused

Aw he like leaves place for two people, that reminds me of something, maybe it was a joke or something I don't remember :/ it was like, the wife had her boyrfriend over, but her hubbie came early, and then she told the bf to hide, and her hubbie is like why did u serve for two people? And then she's like, even without you, I keep a plate to remember you or something like that :/

haye haye kill all my theory man, LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, Jagtap Dada is totally faithful to his dead wife lol...LOL

Er, no Jagtap Dada is not tarzan'.Tarzan is hot..Jaddu dada is not' I said na he's scarrry! 

omg now u wanna hit on Tarzan too, maybe I shud call u Jane instead...TongueLOL

Hayye re Dutta ripped her dupattaaa hayye hayye hayyyeee I love this scene.

yeh I dnt like the fact dat women allways rip der dupatta's lol, so thought keep it traditional in a different sense, where u lot r khush, n me khush 2...LOL

Aww Paaki-Jagtap's story is so sad! Jagtap filled with ego and all..and he only realised without Paaki. :( and he wants to be with her in his next life or wherever :( how depressing :'(

I no but it was jus portrayin a luv story in all aspects, its neva all plain sailin, so it was to show how ppl deal wid luv in different ways...Embarrassed 

Haww the men came. Ek chp mein, jagtap dada aake chale bhi gaye. Aww 

yeah dnt like draggin unnecessarily...Embarrassed, his work was ova lool

Ooh Baaji and Gaurav were finally reunited with TaSha lol. Oh oh ohh Dutta's trying to tell Gaurav ki he's claimed Naku now...oh oh ohh and sulkin baby ban gaya firse...

well dat ain't gonna change...LOL, like I sed boys will be boys...LOL
Probably, one day Naku is going to render him ego-less...nahh actually that will never happen lol.

well u saved me 4rm sayin it...LOLWink

Yeh looo yeh loo my comment...and im gonna do all the chapters in this thread first, and then go on and do the previos one in the first thread :)

waise, ek baat batao, how does that performance have anything to do with me?

I'll tell u dat in pm, n I'll w8 to see ur other comments, btw I hav 2 the rest of the comments later on 2nyt, my laptops threatening to die on me, I'm typin so fast ryt now lol...

tc n thanks for commentin will be bak...

Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hehe i am coming to urs now :P oh yes comment on my LONNGGG update ...i wrote so long that one...and i used ur line in it too special mention to u too for it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
ok i edited my spot tink :) Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11Prinsesse.Suvi

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

hehe i am coming to urs now :P oh yes comment on my LONNGGG update ...i wrote so long that one...and i used ur line in it too special mention to u too for it LOL

omg I am so left behind, i've gotta finish Suvi's comment, den urs, den Mish's comments 4rm previous updates den personal mail...n believe me dats a lot, and dennn I gotta comment on ur update, wich I will do, but by 2nyt I fink i'm just gonna let u watch a 'reservation Tink' lol...sorry hun but if i'm gonna read I hav 2 read wid all my mind, warna I'd b lyin, wich I dnt do...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so pls dnt mind, n u used my line omg omg wich one...n mention where...???  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, ok I'm so gonna take my time n read dat now, but now now, gotta get up early n stuff, goin outta my manor, will b bak monday...Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

ok i edited my spot tink :) Smile

gotcha...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index