Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 145)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

oohh u updated agen...

i wel cnt wait 2 catch up wit it all!! :D

read last paragraph in ur las upd8...so rely lukkin 4ward 2 tashas  interaction>>>>yeh ikno i read last bit agen...kuch aadatein chootati nahi hai..kya karein...

Yep I updated agen lol.  How far behind are you?

I give up wid u lol, u r officially a lost cause, bt don't worry ab even I'm used to this trait of urs.  LOL

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

omg tink...i sooo cnt wait 2 read d phone convo...dat wos 1 of my fav scenes eva!!! <3

LOL tujhe ek ek baat baad mein samajh aati hai kya...LOL..but yeh even I loved dat, although mine ain't better then the one the cv's did lol. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

awsem update tink i love whole the update really a good one nakku reaction to family members and kala bhootni and dutta throw seema love it the cloth dialogue and dutta nakku conversation and dutta finally confess why ltl writer is not smart like you i think they need classes from writers of ffs like youBig smileand please do next as soon as possible like this time dil khush kar diya Big smile

Hi Rani, and thank u darlin', lol Kala 'bhootni' ROFL

Seema won't last as promised, glad u liked the clothes dialogues.  LOL  Most of all thank u for liking the phone convo, and as for the LTL writer well, really and truly speaking I still don't fink I'm eligable to be compared to somebody like, as they did still give us some of the most classic scenes for tasha we could imagine.  But thank u for considering me to be of comparision babe.  I will get round to doing the next one soon.  Wink 
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

keep up with the gr8 wrk TInker, gr8 update

Thank u Aaliyah babe..Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeya1

"When I called you today it was for one reason only Naku, I don't know what my fate holds anymore, but I didn't want to lose out on any moment to tell you how much I love you Naku. I just called to say... I love you. "

OMG-- my favorite part. Oh goodness, now i cant wait to read the next update.

Thanksss so much!  So glad u liked that bit, and I will try to update at the soonest.  Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved it

Thank u darlin', Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Awesome Awesome update...and I really liked how you skipped the whole Naku-bhao thing and got back to Dutta calling her. Cant wait to see how you unite them now and how Dutta gets his eyesight back :) 

Thank u so much!  Well all you are saying will be happening in the chapter after the next itself, so look out, and I'm glad u were happier this time.  Embarrassed  Thank u for feedback hun.   
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

loved it & hope tasha meets soon the convo btwn them was great & chanda kick her out soon ,update soon

Thank u, glad u liked it, and do not worry Chanda/Seema will be in and out.  Tasha will meet in the chapter after the next.  Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index