Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 113)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Tink ...ok first of all i meant the last two chapters ...i commented although i read and commented as much as i can i did it in a rush too :( sorry was caught of in things ...thats why i told myself this time i will comment taking dear sweet time...lol ..and even I am surprised at the outcome ...i dont come to get rid more so i want to do it rather than forget it :P

oh that song is by taylor swift its called last kiss lol i like her songs :)

yeah get a kleenex sponsor..they will have good ad thru you LOL

ROFL @ morning sun rays and my powers...sach mein ...maybe ur right hahaha ...superwomen discovered something now...i will comment to urs, jagz,raj and hammie FF in mornings seems i analyze better then heehee...

and yes REALLY ur FF top of my list...i have told b4 remember its the only FF story I tell to my sister and now she always asked what happened ...and she makes fun of me cuz i ditched Dutta for Gaurav in this FF LMAO ...

btw ...regarding the wedding lol just saw that post...yeah i have lots of cleaning, shopping, organizing, photoshoots to assist and we are making a video song more of a comedy that will be fun LOL...i cant wait to get my saree back from  being made...and then will put pics of it on FB...i really like it for the color...my fav color ...and has a peacock on it too :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11prncz

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Tink ...ok first of all i meant the last two chapters ...i commented although i read and commented as much as i can i did it in a rush too :( sorry was caught of in things ...thats why i told myself this time i will comment taking dear sweet time...lol ..and even I am surprised at the outcome ...i dont come to get rid more so i want to do it rather than forget it :P

Alright, if you say so.  I haven't taken it to heart.  Man the way you started this comment it sounded/looked so serious lol.  But don't worry, I don't never be upset with you for too long, even though I may exxagerate at times lol.

Ok u lost me here, what song are we talking about here...??  Confused Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Hahaa who am I kidding, like that'll happen, I wish.  LOL

ROFL @ morning sun rays and my powers...sach mein ...maybe ur right hahaha ...superwomen discovered something now...i will comment to urs, jagz,raj and hammie FF in mornings seems i analyze better then heehee...

Yeah but it's true!  Superman gets his energy from the Sun, that's why he's so powerful lol, and look even you're saying that you feel revived in the morning, hence the better comments lol. 

and yes REALLY ur FF top of my list...i have told b4 remember its the only FF story I tell to my sister and now she always asked what happened ...and she makes fun of me cuz i ditched Dutta for Gaurav in this FF LMAO ...

Oooh so you do mean that literally!  Big smile  God I can't tell you how happy this little detail excites me!  Embarrassed  Yeah but sometime you think these things mellow down with time lol.  And omg she's dissing ur choice of choosing Gaurav over Dutta lol, but it depends on how familiar she is with both the characters, or is she just judging the book by its cover.  LOL
Big smileBig smile

btw ...regarding the wedding lol just saw that post...yeah i have lots of cleaning, shopping, organizing, photoshoots to assist and we are making a video song more of a comedy that will be fun LOL...i cant wait to get my saree back from  being made...and then will put pics of it on FB...i really like it for the color...my fav color ...and has a peacock on it too :)

How early lol.  Now that sounds like a wedding house man, chaos and havoc.  What colour is your saree?  Oooh will look out for your picture, but I rarely go on fb since bare time.  

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 05 August 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Alright, if you say so.  I haven't taken it to heart.  Man the way you started this comment it sounded/looked so serious lol.  But don't worry, I don't never be upset with you for too long, even though I may exxagerate at times lol.
just thought i'd clear that...only last two chaps ...i rushed samjhi...and not because i wanted to but i couldnt leave u with no comment ...Wink something better than nothing...and by the looks of it i think i made up for it since u seemed to like my comments LOL...I know ...u know everyone tells me that ...its hard to be mad with me hahah i dunno why only they do...

Ok u lost me here, what song are we talking about here...??  Confused Embarrassed
I was saying that line 'your name forever the names on my lips' is from a song...and u had said about u thgt u were only one who associates songs to FF (btw i do it all the time lol) but yeah then u said u dunno this song...that is what we were talking about Tongue

Hahaa who am I kidding, like that'll happen, I wish.  LOL
lol ur right ...but we can pretend LOLLOL

Yeah but it's true!  Superman gets his energy from the Sun, that's why he's so powerful lol, and look even you're saying that you feel revived in the morning, hence the better comments lol.
so i guess you have figured out something about me and now i am aware of it too ..u have named me correctly LOLTongue

Oooh so you do mean that literally!  Big smile  God I can't tell you how happy this little detail excites me!  Embarrassed  Yeah but sometime you think these things mellow down with time lol.  And omg she's dissing ur choice of choosing Gaurav over Dutta lol, but it depends on how familiar she is with both the characters, or is she just judging the book by its cover.  LOL
Big smileBig smile

Yes I dont lie...if i didnt mean it I wouldnt write it..thats it ...why give build up for no reason :P she never watched LTL only heard about both stories...and she is not dissing ...she told me to make up my mind...as she knows i love MR but wen i tell her the updates for this one i always praise Gaurav LOL...now i do it on purpose ...but yeah ...

How early lol.  Now that sounds like a wedding house man, chaos and havoc.  What colour is your saree?  Oooh will look out for your picture, but I rarely go on fb since bare time. 
ok i never go on facebook ...rarely ...ask Azy she is alwys complaining i never see her pics LOL...i always miss wall posts from friends and now all just txt me or call me as social networking is useless with me LOL

Saree is Violet purple with orange border and peacock on the front :P

Edited by daya0628 - 05 August 2011 at 7:42pm

tinkerbe11

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hmmm your movie choice and scene is a good one, but I would rather use a film like MPK, cause I just love everything about that movie.  Lemme see what I can come up with.  Wink

I'd love to see your first reaction towards her.  SmileEmbarrassed

@purple- oh stick 2 MPK...salman was so cute in tht filmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as always...i love the dil deewana song... hmmm mayb u cud shw they go 2 watch tht film n dutta plans a surprise bday party at midnight like salman did in the film n asks naku 2 wear sum sexy dressWinkLOL n dutta wil becum behosh n baji cum running with pani n say bhao bhao tu mujhe chor ke nahi jaa sakhta apan jai veeru bhao...naku signs n goes lukin for her best m8 gaurav leaving duji al alone on the terrace
LOLLOLLOLLOL

@pink...haha dw i'd love her no doubt...hpe she's a powerful characterBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirltinkerbe11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tink...that was just awesomeClap...with all the special effects.

Dutta's heart beats for his Nakushaa..I am sure she will love him with equal fervor. Loved Baji's calming effect on Dutta... Duji or Tasha ??? LOL I guess both are of equal importance IMO.

tinkerbe11

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hey Tink,

Amazing from head to toe i mean from title tolast word of update Smile.what a fight really dil khush kar diya Clap... yesss now dutta is real angry ab anna ki khair nahi...nice fight achi dhulayee ki anna ki u made my wish come truethnx 4 that Wink anna ke teeth toot gaye LOL i'm trying to imagine him without teeth LOL...bewakoof,this is bet me & dutta bolne se pehle soch to leta anna that u r fight is with lion...well i nice soundtrack like it...i like that comment abt kuthe bhokne se...so atlast bajji is here thank god now he can take care...so now anna is deadDancing

awww so sweet dutta begging 4 her ife...idoit doc. how can he say somthing like that  Angry? two nights pass & naku is still behosh...but what to do she was busy conversing with rupa & bappa Tongue...now i got the link abt bukha rakha & so on...last para was just wowww naku came back Party. well and dutta's last Q KA MUJHE BHI INTZAR HAI BHOT BESABRI SE INTAZAR HAI ;so plzzz UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Big smile.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

just thought i'd clear that...only last two chaps ...i rushed samjhi...and not because i wanted to but i couldnt leave u with no comment ...Wink something better than nothing...and by the looks of it i think i made up for it since u seemed to like my comments LOL...I know ...u know everyone tells me that ...its hard to be mad with me hahah i dunno why only they do...

Okaaay but not my fault, you were the one who said 'always', so there.  *shrugs shoulders.  Tongue  But yeah as for your last statement, I agree, it's true, what else can I say.  Wink

I was saying that line 'your name forever the names on my lips' is from a song...and u had said about u thgt u were only one who associates songs to FF (btw i do it all the time lol) but yeah then u said u dunno this song...that is what we were talking about Tongue

Oooh right, I thought it was an indian song lol.  Or maybe we should have just called it Saab, to cut a long story short loool.  LOL  Oh by the way I'm glad I'm not alone.  Wink 

lol ur right ...but we can pretend LOLLOL
Yeah and they may just 'pretend' to sue my ass lol.  LOL 

so i guess you have figured out something about me and now i am aware of it too ..u have named me correctly LOLTongue

Yep, you should be proud that I named you after the bestest superhero around!  Am I cool or am I cool.  Cool 

Yes I dont lie...if i didnt mean it I wouldnt write it..thats it ...why give build up for no reason :P she never watched LTL only heard about both stories...and she is not dissing ...she told me to make up my mind...as she knows i love MR but wen i tell her the updates for this one i always praise Gaurav LOL...now i do it on purpose ...but yeah ...

If you say so, but I believe you.  Smile  True say.  She should be happy she didn't watch LTL man, at least she didn't have to watch that whole tamasha of him leaving and then not leaving, and then 'leaving'.  Confused  Oh so by praising Gaurav purposefully, does that mean you made your decision of choosing him over Dutta lol. Tongue

ok i never go on facebook ...rarely ...ask Azy she is alwys complaining i never see her pics LOL...i always miss wall posts from friends and now all just txt me or call me as social networking is useless with me LOL

Yeah same here.  I've only been around a little on there since, IF gals, but that ain't much either.  Years ago I was addicted to it, but it's kinda old skool now.  LOL

Saree is Violet purple with orange border and peacock on the front :P
Oh wow that sounds heavy!  Nice choice of colours there, I like the sound of it.  So is that for the main day then, how about the party?  Will log in to see that picture fro defo.  Wink

.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@purple- oh stick 2 MPK...salman was so cute in tht filmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as always...i love the dil deewana song... hmmm mayb u cud shw they go 2 watch tht film n dutta plans a surprise bday party at midnight like salman did in the film n asks naku 2 wear sum sexy dressWinkLOL n dutta wil becum behosh n baji cum running with pani n say bhao bhao tu mujhe chor ke nahi jaa sakhta apan jai veeru bhao...naku signs n goes lukin for her best m8 gaurav leaving duji al alone on the terrace
LOLLOLLOLLOL

@pink...haha dw i'd love her no doubt...hpe she's a powerful characterBig smile

LOL you changed your mind quick.  LOL  I can't say which song I love more in that film, speaking honestly.  Embarrassed  Hey you doing khichdi of the whole scene here lol, make up your mind, do you want the Jack and Rose scene, or do you want Dostana here lmfaoo.  LOLTongue  And then you got Gaurav and Naku doing Kabhi Alvida na Kehna styles lol...ROFL

Yeah she's defo a powerful character, believe me when I say that.  Wink  But then again I do hope she comes across like that too.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vampgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index