Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 100)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

oh to ye saara behosh hone ke baad ki baatein hain pehle to mein confuse ho gayi thi Confused
Sorry to confuse you lol, but that's why I tried to give as much description of the fact that Naku was in some kind supernatural place.  Hence all the echoing, glowing, glistening, etc.  Embarrassed
par jab bappa waali conversation shuru hui to samajh Smilemein aaya love the conversation between nakku and bappa Clap kisine sahi hi kaha ki bappa apne bhakton ko sahi raasta dikhane kisi na kisi roop mein aa hi jaate hain Big smile
Itna late!!  I thought I made quite clear, I'm sorry, maybe I didn't do a good enough job.  Ouch  That's why I put a picture there too, her walking the winds, and everything was all to make sure the readers understood that something weird was going on. 
Yeah Bappa and Naku share a very strong bond, so when Naku was questioning his doings, he had to clarify things, but of course she didn't know who she was talking to.  But his words definitely seemed to make sense to her. 
aur dutta ne bapp pe goliyan chalai ye gadha kabhi nahi sudhrega Big smile aur bappa ne baaji ko maaf nahin kiya na hi laddu waala kissa bhule hain Angry
Yep Dutta shot a mouse in the 'ladoo aur chuha wala kissa chapter'.  So that's what he's referring to.  Well Baji did eat Bappa's bhog ke ladoo...so it's not something he can forget easily.  Wink
so finally nakku can understand that roopa's death is for her happiness and shayad nakku dutta ko maaf kar paye aur uska pyar samajh paaye .
Well Roopa's death can't go in vain.  It has to leave some kind of impact behind on tasha's relationship. 
is baar to tumne dil khush kar diya love you ab to bas anna ki dhulai ka intezaar hai aur jab tum anna ko pitwaao na meri tarf se bhi ek do punch aur kick lagwadena  do next as soon as possible love you Clap
Oh you don't know how happy you've made me by saying that.  At least I know you're satisfied after reading this.  Embarrassed  Don't worry Anna ki dhulai ho jayegi...Wink
so this update of your is a starer updateStar

Really thanks!  Big smile  I appreciate your words honey, I really do.  And I will try my best for the next udpate as usual.  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirltamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

A very nice updt...
OMG!!!! nakku is talking to her tai and bappa in unconsious state... her mind is doing the talking... loved nakku and bappa convo... hope after this she is able to firgive dutta... looking frwrd to dutta bashing up anna... updt sooon...

Hi Usha, Smile

Well I have to say I'm glad you understood the concept of it.  But yeah this conversation with Bappa will help her to understand the situation a lot better. 
Will try to update soon.

Thanks for commenting hun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvc

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

lovely update dear

at first i thought twilight ka scene start ho gaya i love that

so she is talking to bappa in her unconscious state.

thanks for pm

Thanks hun.  Lol no twilight!  The only thing it had in common with twilgiht was Naku's change in her voice.  Wink  But I had to describe that.  When I imagined that visually, the whole scene was really highly echoed, and in filming that's easy to show, but in writing it was a little hard, you could say, to put into words, but that was my attempt however.  Embarrassed

Cheers for your comments babez.  and your welcome.  Smile
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great part...at first i was a little confused reading along the first few lines...then i got it...loved tai-naku's convo and mostly bappa-naku

Oh thank god, I'm glad.  I was literally biting my finger nails with this update, I was so scared that people might not get what I'm on about.  But you made my day! 

Thanks for always commenting, tc.  Wink

tamanna1391

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Hey tink,

FABULOUSSS update...omg  first half kitna sad tha i must say u r really good writer...mai to sachme rone lagi thi Cry ... roopa & naku's conversation reallyyy very emotinal... but still wowww i'm so happy now,i mean i think i'm having mixed emotions. what she don't want to go, come on naku u can't stay there afterall her saab is waiting for her Smile.
whoa so now BAPPA is conversing with her. & yes that aarti is my fav. song tooo, it's so nice. hey i don't undestand, what bappa is saying abt dutta ne mere pe goliya chalay & that too because of Baji, now here i'm real Confused. whats going on?????????????????????? i mean ye to samajh me aata hai ke babi ne bhuka rakha but dutta & baji????????
 well u can give hint Tongue just in one word... i know i'm asking 4 this evrytime but what to do can't help it...well i can keep quite reallyyy promise...
update soon, as fast as u can.plzzz Big smile
and tank you veryyy much 4 dedicating this update 4 me...

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

is this when i go, fight fight fight?
I will read it soon...g2g now :)

I made a mistake, it's the next one lol...calculation mein todi gharbar hogi...EmbarrassedLOL

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Owesome updateClap This part takes this ff to a very different level, her convo with Roopa, wanting to catch her, not wanting her to leave & Roopa explaing her to go back was too good. The best part was, Bappa coming to meet her & guide her in the lenguage she understands, he told her what was the aim of her life. ExcellentClapClapClapClapClapClap

Waiting for the next partSmile 

Thank you!  Big smile  Even I thought so, but I was scared it may go to another level that made me really nervous...Embarrassed.  I am glad you liked that part of Roopa running away from Naku, it had to be clear that she wanted Naku to leave from there for a reason. 

Yeah I wanted to keep the boy's/Bappa's words very simple, childlike and abrupt, so his words automatically shot through Naku and made her see sense.  He gave the answers within seconds, which she could not find since months.  So I love that you loved that part, and understood it how I hoped.  Wink

Your feedback's always appreciated.  And I will try to get the next part done quickly too. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

awesome tink,hope now naku will forgive dutta and lead a lovely life with him. thanx for pmSmileSmile

Well that's what it's working towards.  Smile  Thanks for commenting, and your always welcome for the pm.  Wink

tamanna1391

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index