Frequent Posters

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

keep up with the gr8 wrk TInker, gr8 update

Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"When I called you today it was for one reason only Naku, I don't know what my fate holds anymore, but I didn't want to lose out on any moment to tell you how much I love you Naku. I just called to say... I love you. "

OMG-- my favorite part. Oh goodness, now i cant wait to read the next update.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Awesome update...and I really liked how you skipped the whole Naku-bhao thing and got back to Dutta calling her. Cant wait to see how you unite them now and how Dutta gets his eyesight back :) 
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it & hope tasha meets soon the convo btwn them was great & chanda kick her out soon ,update soon
krishaa thumbnail
fabulous tink loved every part but phone conversation was the best plz now unite tasha soon.this seema has such a disgusted character dutta slapped her good i loved it .oh my he loves nakku so much with purity free from lust.this whole patil family is mad or what always believe kala never nakku.hey tink plz unite tasha soon and update soon waiting for their reunion.thanx for update and pm
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pari🤗
Looks like u are on a roll😆,just yesterday i managed to read ch.40 & today i got ur PM for ch.42.
Now its my turn to catch up soon,so here i am again😛

The title itself says Dutta ka haal-e-dil

So Kala played her card,but seems like Dutta is least bothered with the possible arrest news.His mind frame is so shattered that infact he is willing to go to jail.As for lawyer's requirement,like i mentioned ghar me hi best lawyer available hai-Madhu,i think Kala will soon get the shock ,its her turn to receive.
Its really strange that only Kala picked up on the fact that Dutta is about to give into Nakku's love & she is certainly not liking it.
Nakku's strength when it comes to Dutta is like hard rock & Kala had seen her anger when Dutta declared his decision,so according to her the best option has to be Nakku's the end.As usual suds gave her full support,as it is from the beginning he was damn selfish fellow.😡

Let me admit,Madhu & Dutta's convo. was definitely a pleasant surprise,i mean the way started from music ,& then very smartly Madhu pointed him out that he is unnecesarily complicating his life & along with him ,he is making his entire family suffer,Nakku being the most hurt.Till date noboby had dared to talk with Dutta so straight forwardly & she was real blunt,but that bluntness was necessary to make him realise his mistake.
I also liked how she let him know that even if he hated his father,but his dad loved him most & was very much sorry for his mistakes & i noticed she said-My dad,she certainly didn't want to say our dad becaz for that 1st Dutta had to let go of his hate & accept his father with his flaw.Even Dutta realised the fact that damodar patil that he knew & the one whom Madhu calls dad are different personalities,& in his anger he had hurt his sister thru his words.He sensed her pain & i think the way he put his hand on her head was enough to let Madhu know that he will soon accept her as his sister.

Finally his own soul came to his rescue & like Nakku said,his own soul faught with him for his love & the thought of seeing Nakku with other man did the trick,it was like a jolt for him & his soul made him realise that by dwelling too much into his past he is spoiling his present & his future which is only with Nakku.

Nakku is still upset with Bappa,but her faith in the supreme power is still intact.
Looks like this Chanda is Dutta's past which Kala was discussing with Suds & yet again Kala had deceived Chanda by telling her lies about Dutta's broken marriage & Dutta's wife being cheat.
What she is not aware of is bappa has some other plans ,despite her wrong efforts tasha will unite.

LOL at Dutta's anger towards everyone specially Gaurav,for allowing Nakku to go bare feet to the temple,finally the old Dutta is back.But,as per god's will,Dutta used the car which was damaged,but this again will make him fight his final battle & the Dutta who will emerge will be only Nakku's Dutta.

Really nice touchs in the inner conflict convo. part👏

Lots of love🤗🤗
Pooja😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg...poor naku, as in da shw she was da onli 1 believing tht dutta wil return, atleast in da shw baji sided her,bt ere it seems he ws like da ovas 2...

eww seema-dutta scene had me puking...errghhh she is so disgusting, proved yt agen tht she dunt love dutta...loved hw dutta sed tht naku can giv happiness 2 him while fully dressed...in fact naku doesnt evn hav 2 b physically present 4 dutta 2 b happy...her ehsaas is enuf...

loved their phone convo... poor dutta im reali lukin fwd 2 seeing hw u shw his eyesight recovery
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surprise surprise me back again😛

As expected Dutta's car met with accident & he is gone missing or should i say Kala wants everyone to believe that he is dead.
She didn't want to kill him & yet she felt so on top of the world when this bad news came ,becaz ultimately her purpose is served,she got rid of Dutta & Nakku simultaneously,atleast that's what she thinks.
I also feel that Leela listening to her loud ramblings have some role to play later on.I mean we all know Leela is also money minded,but she is not pure devilish like Kala,she has some love & concern for her bhau.

Nakku's state of mind is expected,but still her outburst scared me for a min,she almost seemed on the verge of loosing her senity & why not?I mean the sole reason of her being is considered dead by everyone around her & she has no proof to prove them wrong.She was so helpless & yet she was fighting with all her will ,just like how Dutta's wife should be,true lioness,protective for her love.
Frankly i really hate the people who just start bad-mouthing without understanding the situation or the place where they are standing.Arre aap log patils ka dukh share karne aaye ho yaa Nakku ke baare me ulta -seedha bolne.Pay ur respect & make a move,idiots.😡
These so called family well-wishers just simplified Kala's aim,& she took complete control of the situation & twisted the facts in such a way that even AS believed her.waise AS was always more concerned about Dutta,rather than Nakku.
However wrong Nakku's actions seemed,in her state of mind,she was doing what any doting wife would do.Her relationship with her saab is beyond normal people's understanding,she is the girl who had faced the death & was returned to life by god himself,so her anger,her outburst was just her cry of help from her bappa ,to make him realise that he has to send her saab back to her safe & sound.
I also understand that despite Madhu is quite outspoken,all these was too much for her too react ,its good that she just maintained silence & i think thru her silence she noticed everything happening around her .Besides she had barely managed to break the so called hate wall of Dutta & then this incident happened.one more time she was left alone.

Felt terrible seeing Nakku's halat,she is left all alone,like a piece of furniture,which is kept in corner & its not of anybody's use.But,she is still keeping her faith strong,becaz like she once said to Dutta,if she is alive then he is also alive.Their hearts beat in each other's body.

On other side,Dutta lost his eye-sight,but his soul's eyes were wide awake much before the accident .I have nothing to say for Chanda/Seema except the fact that i feel sorry for her ,she still is stuck in physicalities & materialistic things.🤢Thanks to her actions,whatever past memories Dutta had of her all wiped out & now Dutta had no connection what so ever with Seema.Infact she made him feel so disgusted that he was ashamed that in past he loved this woman.
This was very much needed closure for Dutta to return to Nakku with all his heart,mind,body & soul.

The phone convo. was really heart warming😍He could see her shyness even without his eye-sight,he could understand the pain thru her voice,this is pure love.I also liked the fact which u brought out that thru this convo. Dutta was made aware that except Nakku everyone in his family considered him dead.3 simple words-I LOVE U,but they meant life for Nakku.😳with his words he made her feel his love & at the same time,reasserted the truth that they only belonged to each other.

Now,i am waiting to see when will rest of the family be aware of Dutta being alive & what will Kala do?Also his lost eye-sight will bring one more test for Nakku ?yaa phir bappa kuch miracle karenge?

Meet u soon in next update😉
Pooja😊
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ehhh I love it:) Glad Dutta is alive, please don't drag their reunion too long!!!!! thanx for the pm tinks

vika
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daya0628

reserved

E D I T E D :
Tink ...mein aagai...finally

hellooo...ok I'm gonna try real hard to keep it short n sweet lol, got a lot to do...😳

😳😳
"Have I told you I ache" - i will answer NO you have not haha (thats for Dutta) heehee ...love the title again and as always perfect :)
Thank u babes, n I know he hasn't that's why I used it as a potential title lol
Dutta feels that he is growing weaker with her love...she ain't gonna stop loving him and he needs to get that through his head! ...

OMG so this legal mess I have guessed will involve Madhu's help and Dutta is actually thinking that the punishment would not bother him basically makes no difference to him
Well at this point in time glutton for punishment is what he's looking for.  And yes u guessed right about Madhu.  😉
This is  probably because he feels his biggest problem with accepting that Naku has forgiven him is because he got no punishment (according to himself) for what he  has done and of course I can understand that for he feels responsible for what happened and actually expected her to hate him yet it was not what he thought which actually makes him feel unworthy of such a lover ...so he is so desparate to keep away and she on the other hand is not willing to let go of him...
Yep it is internal struggle. 
poor Baaji hearing D talk like that upon giving news of long term imprisonment...tough man to hear such dejected responses from your best friend...especially for the character of Baaji as he like lives for his bhao ...

Oh god KALA! She is smart though...it's true his weakness is Naku and to break him completely she needed to get rid of Naku ...and of course she decides to get rid of the car brakes as well ...argh...

Baji just can't get thru to him, and dunno wot to do, and Kala on the other hand is taking full faida of the situation. 
you know I always felt that her hate for Dutta was really like extra...and for someone who thinks so logically ..i mean very smart evil witch, but she can't seem to see that Dutta was not at fault for her father's death it was his father even if it was over a fight for D ...but if she loved her father really wouldn't you want to accept the person that your father had clearly loved and lost his life for if thats the thought...I never seemed to grasp her hatred...and above it all he like gives gives and gives for them and they just want to make his life a living hell -_- ...anyway  enough of my ramblings ...moving on :P
Yeah I get u, but according to her, if it weren't for sticking up for Dutta, Damodar Patil wouldn't have thrown him off the scaffolding innit.  And Kala being so young to have witnessed that, only sees it in one perspective, which makes Dutta culprit all the way.  Although I do get wot you're saying too. 😉
So Naku wants to go to temple (Gaon Devi Mandir) and she has still not recovered the full heart to meet her bappa again either...but its clear her faith is still in line and in a way she knows that.. Naku although she can't seem to reason with why such things would happen...she also knows deep down that it happened with reason ...whether she can accept it or not...
Well she don't have a choice really, so for her to make any reason strong enough to believe in it, has to make sense to be honest. 
Madhu - Dutta scene...just amazing...loved their little connection to music and how as soon as he noticed her face upon her memories flooding back he actually went into his soft mode and was being that brother she wanted...and that her father longed to get back ...
the realization to Dutta that the man who claimed to be his father and who he hated and didn't want a relationship with had a quite different relationship with madhu...one that was more fatherly than dutta would've expected from the man he knew him as...it just goes to show that people make mistakes but its important that they learn from them and make the best of it...turning it all around...

Yep, and it also goes to show that, just because you know a person and their ways, it don't mean their the same person for everyone.  😉
ok the song ...lol great song choice I could tell u were right it was a bit off but it doesn't matter the impact was there na :) ...I loved the convo Dutta had with himself. It goes to show that he has indeed thought about all this before and it's like he wants to accept it and doesn't either and he's finally knowck some sense into himself...especially loved the part where he questions himeslf "bura laga ke maine naku ko 'apni Naku' kaha" the guy cant stand it...and here he was all like go ahead live with someone else and the mere thought of that genreates only anger...and TaDa after all his fighting within himself he has made the wise conclusion that indeed him without Naku is NOT possible ! So he vows to no longer keep her away wohoo finally but as I did have an inkiling...that this car and brake was going to come in the picture now :P
I know lol.  Hahaaa and yeah he finally came to his senses and then boom goes the car off the cliff lol...classic that innit...but don't worry all will be well. 
So Naku decides to walk instead to temple and Dutta takes the brakeless car and I guess if this following the story to some extent and accident or something is bound to happen and I did expect that this reunion of theirs will not be soon...so will wait to see what you have instore for their eternal love story and what will come of this situation ...
Naku had to walk innit..she's a pati vrata (or woteva u call it) biwi😆.  And Dutta's luck is ghatiya that he had to sit in the car that had the brakes tampered wid lol.  But as for their reunion, don't worry it'll be soon.  😉
great update Tink...loved it as always ...love you lots...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte
Thank u babe, don't mind my rush, just trying to get thru all the comments real quick, thanks for commenting, and I did read it a while ago, just didn't get round to replyin.  😳 
oops I mean...hum hai rahi pyar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte😆