FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by daya0628

reserved...
🤗 😃😳 You're red!Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago
reserved... will be back as soon as i read it...
a superb updt... loved Madhu ... daring and outright like her bro Dutta... like bro like sis... Gaurav attracted to her... roops relieved that madhu doesnt hav any thing to do with Baaji... they make a wonderful five... their chemistry gr888888888... all of them watch shammiji's movie... all missing Dutta... so dutta started eatingthe food nakku makes... hope he comes around sooon...roops-Baaji a gr888 couple... Madhu-gaurav will too came around soon... hope the made fr each other couple Tasha cum 2gether sooon... loved the way nakku givs time to dutta to cum around by himself...loved her convo with Baaji abt dutta... missing Tasha a lot... updt sooon...Edited by ushankitvc - 12 years ago
lovely update dear

again madhu bajji and gaurav fighting

all watching movie lovely

gaurav and madhu have same choics so soon having new couple
love bajji and roops

dutta finally leaving his ego and little bit changing

but all i miss my tasha and you give very few update about tasha and more about madhu and others
hope so next update will have lots of tasha scenes
thanks for pm

Originally posted by Sophia21

*Sophie Jumps in thread and starts dancing* -I am a Disco dancer!!-  LOOOL Ok im hyper i fink! Feel lyk typing n typing n typing till my fingers falls off! Ouch.. Anyway... YAY! Update!!! *Continues dancing* - Omm Shantiii Omm Shantii Shantii Omm Omm- LOL Ok need to get a metal health check up soon lol..!!

This Place Is Strictly Reserved For Sophia. <3
LMAO..sophie has been attending sum serious dance classes...wts next sophie? belly dancing classes?😆😆😆 imagine sophie duin a belly dance or mre interestingly a nagin dance...LOL😆😆
Originally posted by Suvi7884

🤗 😃😳 You're red!

omg lmao i did not even notice 😆😆
awesome update...i'm so loving madhu's character

Nice update,👏 it"s Madhu all the way. Madhu going out with Baji & Gaurav, she's got her favourite thing delivered to her, she is watching movie with others, she is remembering Damodar, her first date, the movie dialogues, in the end she likes olden days love, all the guys who were interested in her, ended up in the hospital. Good characterisation. Waiting for the next part.😊

such a fun filled update dear!
i loved how they were all watching a movie after everything that had happened. 
awww guarav has a soft spot for her yet he is denying any possible liking towards her lol.
i looveee baaji he is damn funny! especially wen he was talkin bout gaurav and madhu bein married lol!
the trio make my day, i just love how u combine them together, seriously dear it's amazing how u can do wonders with them. 👏
again i loved it loved it loved it :D
can't wait for the next part 
tc
xoxo
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

nice update tink...it was gr8 2 c mre info revealed on madhu n her life bk in london. wow she's a barrister mayb she'll help dutta l8r on... i knw it wen bappa sed chauthi wali n nw madhu sed her dad sed it 2 tht she's chauthi wali...m surprised naku didnt recall tht convo...madhu indeed is the hint tht bappa had given in her near 2 death experience.

i loved the way they all started acting out dialogues from films...esp naku's mein tumhare bache ki maa banewali hoon...tht was classic...i wish dutta had heard it all.

gr8 update tink... i wish madhu does sneak out for tht race with those guys...it wud b well cool

Thank you babes! 

Yep more info on Madhu, her story needs to be told, just so everything else falls into place later on.  Madhu is defo chauthi wali, but the reason I didn't mention Naku noticing anything regarding that was the simple reason of the update being way way too long.  But don't worry she has clocked and u'll soon know how.  I know tasha is being missed...but what to do this ff has a lot of story involved, romance can't be on the menu always..so sorry.  😳

Glad u enjoyed the dialogue bit lol, random thinking there, I was on a mega block for writing since a while now, so basically I had to write whatever came into my mind.  Basically creating a scene totally off the mark to get my brain to work lol.    But don't worry abt Dutta and Naku they will have a few filmy moments too...😉. 

Madhu is a little devil in disguise so don't dwell on it hun, cool is Madhu's middle name. 😉😉

Cheers for commenting, and I will be back with the reply to your previous comments too, just gimme sum time yeah. 

tc babe. 

Originally posted by Sophia21

This Place Is Strictly Reserved For Sophia. <3

Lol with strictly now show as yet..😛😆