Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i tink so...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wil try reading sum updates in a bitπŸ˜ƒ

Well hope there's 'no pressure' lol.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^ ^ ^

Well well, when you said 'wecome hun' don't that mean way too formal in your dictionary too lol.

It doesn't sound like me lol, par toda bohut to karna parta hai Senorita..πŸ˜‰

But anyways, lets forgive and forget shall we...

And OmG a golden heart!!!  Hun that's oneo f the best comments I've ever had you're so sweet!  Haha...pathar dil, yun tho main kehti nahin, lekin if you said suttin like a diamond, then yeah that would class a a pathar dil lol, literally.  But seriously thanks from the bottom of my heart, and don't go saying it's no like me lol, but I have to express myself.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

^ ^ ^

Well well, when you said 'wecome hun' don't that mean way too formal in your dictionary too lol. Yeh but dnt i always say dat πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

It doesn't sound like me lol, par toda bohut to karna parta hai Senorita..πŸ˜‰ haha iknooo lol hota hai hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways, lets forgive and forget shall we... finaly...πŸ˜†

And OmG a golden heart!!!  Hun that's oneo f the best comments I've ever had you're so sweet!  much desrevingπŸ˜‰ Haha...pathar dil, yun tho main kehti nahin, lekin if you said suttin like a diamond, then yeah that would class a a pathar dil lol, literally. hahaha il say diamond wen u turn a dazzlerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But seriously thanks from the bottom of my heart, and don't go saying it's no like me lol, but I have to express myself.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ aww bless ikno dw i wnt lol...nd i truely ment it ... 4rm d bottom of my heart😳😳

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

^^^

I know u mean it, u dnt need to justify urslf to me lol.  But yeh lets see if you memba to say dat come tomorrow, wen and IF I turn dazzler lol.  πŸ˜‰

oh n btw accordin 2ur little theory dat makes u a diamond right...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, well u know u are. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

^^^

I know u mean it, u dnt need to justify urslf to me lol.  But yeh lets see if you memba to say dat come tomorrow, wen and IF I turn dazzler lol.  πŸ˜‰

oh n btw accordin 2ur little theory dat makes u a diamond right...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, well u know u are. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

lol il remmba it alrytπŸ˜‰

nd it dsnt mean am pathar dilπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw tinks do u read ELS??
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
dekhenge...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

No it means you are solid in character, and flawless as a friend.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Eeeh wot's ELS..??😳😳😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TInk *hugs*
long time re...just stopping by to say hi :P
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Aaaw babes, and to you!  I know it feels long innit. 

Well I guess this is me saying 'hi' lol, btw I left a reply to ur fab comment, u better read it lol, dw abt replyin an all...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaaw babes, and to you!  I know it feels long innit. 

Well I guess this is me saying 'hi' lol, btw I left a reply to ur fab comment, u better read it lol, dw abt replyin an all...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

oh yesh i will read it now :D ...before i start all the work for today i have a lot to do ...and am alone as alll have work and uni today so me myself and I to do everything πŸ˜•...

yeah i am around less and soon i will totally disappear until september..so if u update and dont see me around dont be worried πŸ˜† i will come back for sure to them πŸ˜‰