FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rrs1391

its an emotional update love the way you explain the pain which is gone through nakku and dutta and love the poem and please in next update end the separation between tasha and YE GADHA FIR nakku ko bhej raha kya ye kabhi insaan nahin ban sakta chalo do next as soon as possibleπŸ˜ƒ
I know, but since the last couple of updates the atmosphere in the writing needed to calm down a little.  And of course since all the pain and horror Naku had to witness, and Dutta watched Naku go through, isn't an easy situation to get by easily.  So I had to go a little in depth to show how they are feeling.  😳

So so glad you liked the poem.  I can't say much as to specifically ending the separation between them, but I can say they won't separate physically.  πŸ˜‰

Well Dutta's decision making isn't exactly award-winning lol.  πŸ˜†  Thanks for commenting darlin', will try with the next one, hopefully.  😳

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i literally have tears in my eyes right now...that was jus so beautiful

nd d las part spesh was so heartouching..

wil cum bk soon wit ful commnt.x

Oh seriously?  I hope not.  Babes the last thing I wanna see in your eyes is tears, I'm sorry.  😳

I'm glad the last part was heartfelt, I really loved that poem, it went so well with her speech, so I had to use it.  😊

In my dreams you will...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pinks86

Really very beautifully written ... especially love the poem ... anyone living in england say safe

Thank you babes!  I'm glad you did, and the fact that you mentioned it too, it's much appreciated. 

Also a thank you for your wishes, my thoughts for everyone in England is also the same.  😊😊
Originally posted by spandana11

Very well written😳 ,you are bringing emotions of tasha in a awesome way πŸ‘πŸ‘ ,this is a master piece of ff πŸ˜Š but please make tasha talk soon ,the wait is killing πŸ˜­ please jaldi next part update karo

Oh hun...thank you sooo much!  I'm touched that you were able to feel the emotions through my writing, and your 'masterpiece comment' is by far touching!  I have no words to thank you enough for your kind words babes, honestly.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Tasha talk will happen eventually, my mind is a little worked up right now, but I'm working on how to do that bit.  Don't kill me lol, but yeah I am still working on it.  Embarrassed

Thanks for you lovely comment, and I will definitely try to update quickly.  😊
Originally posted by ushankitvc

OMG!!!!! such a touching updt... both are trying to cum with terms with the reality... both giving time and space to each other... but still caring fr each other... the Poem Rupali reads out is so touching... almost bought tears in my eyes... Roopa had made her ready fr the future which she knew would happen... A superb heart touching updt... Thanx tinks...

Wow you summed up everything pretty well!  It's like pacing through my whole chapter in one short paragraph lol.  But jokes apart, thanks so much. 

I am most happiest that the poem 'almost' bought tears to your eyes lol, and didn't actually bring tears to your eyes!  πŸ˜†  As everyone always tells me I made them cry, at least you were saved from a box of kleenex tissues lol.  😳😳  I am really happy that you liked the update, and also gave me a fantastic comment.  You are most welcome as always.  😊 

And of course thank you from my side too.  😊
Originally posted by nileshni679

Amazing just amazing. i just dont have words to express what i really want to say. I really love it alot.

Omg hun...πŸ€—, that's so nice of you to put it that way!  Your words are enough, believe me when I say that.  The fact that you still commented even though you 'thought' you had nothing to say, yet you said everything that makes a difference to me.  So thank you, deeply.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by krishaa

tink you really made me cry its so painful to see tasha in pain.this gadha will remain gadha he is plannning to move nakku away from his life i know this will not happen i trust you.but please now stop this tension n bring some cheerful moments in the ff.
i know the things happening in london have disturbed people worldwide,just i pray to god to maintain peace in the world and give strength to those who lost their loved once in the riot.
please update soon lke something about tasha emotional confrontation where both confess their feelings and pains and reunite for eternity.thanx for pm and please update soon.

On no!  I'm so sorry to make you cry.  😳  But then again you are feeling tasha's pain, so it's understandable.  πŸ˜‰  Well Mr Gadha don't know what to do really, as usual he always make the wrong decisions when it comes to matters with the heart lol.  Oh hun, I love the way you say that you trust me...πŸ€—, I hope I don't disappoint you.  😳  Hmm stop the tension, that might be difficult, I'm not gonna lie, but the tension is yet to build up.  😳😳  But cheerful moments will follow in next update don't worry, but whether it's with tasha; it's a different story. 

Yeah the riots are pretty bad, but touch wood they've calmed down over these past two days.  I hope it stops fully though.  Thank you for the mention.  😊  And yes of course our condolences are with all the people who have lost their loved ones. 

Will try to update soon, of course.  Their confrontation will of course be emotional, and eventually they will reunite for eternity, they are afterall made for each other.  πŸ˜‰

Thanks for you beautifull comment hun, loved it.  😊

Originally posted by mnx12

Nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘ Slowly Naku is coming back to life,started living coming to terms with the reality. Datta won't be able to keep away from her for longer, but she will have to take a step towards him, that may be more apropriate then she going away from him. Roopa is a very strong girl, she & Naku both will provide each other emotional support. Very touchy speech & poem. Waiting for the next part.😊
Hope you & your family is fine & safe, these riots are really disturbing, take care.😊

A hearty thanks!  😳😳  Yep you're absolutely right, Dutta is finding it more and more difficult to stay away from Naku, but nonetheless is.  But yes I like your attemtp to guess, which I can say is pretty spot on, she will have to make the first move to knock sense into him, so nice catch there.  πŸ˜‰  Glad you felt the emotions of the speech and poem.  😊😊 

I will try my best to get the next part out soon.  😳

A special thank you for offering your thoughts in this stressful moment.  My family and I are safe for now, hopefully this ridiculous mess will clear up sooner, rather then later.  But thank you.  😊

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...the poem was so beautifully written

Thank you babes!  And thanks for special mention of the poem.  😊😊
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey PariπŸ€—  Hey Pooja ...πŸ€—

Soulful update-emotional turmoil for Dutta & Nakku.

Wow this sounds like and introduction, and a good one too. 

I knew a path towards recovery was going to be extremely difficult & painful for Nakku,becaz its not easy to wipe out or even fade the memories of that horrible night which wounded her soul & body.Physical wounds can heal over time,but the loss of her sister & the truth regarding her saab & her tai-2 people wom she loved more than her life was too much for her to handle.yet she tried,not for herself but for her saab.Even in her shocked state,her heart didn't fail to notice the pain Dutta was going thru.

No it's not, I think death is very difficult to cope with for everyone.  Some deal with it extremely well, which often leaves some people shocked.  Where others deal with it terribly, and they don't realise their own lives deteriorating in front of them.  But Naku doesn't realise how strong she is, she does things without knowing she's doing them.  Even though her loss is big, she can't help noticing Dutta's pain for her, and in a reaction to that she feels pained for him.   

Dutta on the other hand is going thru hell,knowing Nakku's past,how she was just on the verge of being sold by Morey & her helplessness for hiding her face & her struggle to find her sister ,everything just made him feel more burdened with guilt & the final blow was truth about Roopa & her death & Nakku's own near death experience.He hated himself for bringing this on Nakku.

Yeah, he's going through mental torture.  He can't forgive himself and is consistently blaming him for making Naku suffer so much.  He believes he's bad news for her.  The more he found out about her, the more he realised how less he knew of the things she had buried inside of her, and because of his anger, he knew Naku was never able to tell him the things she needed to, as he would always lose his temper. 

Roopali was remedy for Nakku to break her silence & indeed her presence brought back Nakku from her shocked state.Her hesitancy at not entering the temple had more to do with her sister's death than her own misery.But,slowly the clouds over her heart & mind cleared & she realised what her sister & Bappa was trying to tell her,she also understood that what happened in past is not in anyone's control,her saab is only hers & she is reason for his being.She cann't change waht happened between Roopatai & Dutta ,but she can try to fade that memory.But this realisation also made her understood that she needs to tell Dutta that her love for him is unchanged.She still wants to be with him.

Yes, Rupali was indeed a wake up call for Naku.  She realised all the things she had seen weren't just in her imagination, as every word seemed to make sense all of a sudden, upon seeing Rupali. 
She felt she needed time before she could face Bappa again, although she knew whatever happened was for the best.  She still needed a clear head.  Her sister not being there will take time to get used to, but she knows that Dutta will hold himself responsible for her death.  Because of their one night stand.  Exactly, Naku knows that her Tai is her sister, and she couldn't possibly mean anything to Dutta as she did to Naku, so how could he feel the same way about her Tai, as for him she was the same as any other random girl.  She feels that with time Dutta will grow old to this fact, but little does she know he has other plans.  This is where Naku will realise that she needs to speak up, or she could lose the reason for her existence. 

Interestingly both -Dutta & Nakku took Jagtapdada's words about how to deal with problem seriously,but Dutta took it wrongly,he thinks he is root problem,he has to go away from Nakku,he don't deserve her love.
Its also weird that the FR which Nakku feared will break her saab's trust & she will loose him forever,actually it turned out to be negligible for Dutta,becaz he realised the purpose of Nakku's dance story & he also understood that he loved her soul,not her face.
But,then again Dutta's decision to separate from Nakku is going to turn Nakku's worst fears true.

Oh wow, it's always you!  You caught onto yet another thing that no one has mentioned so far.  Yep I wanted to show that Dutta caught the wrong end of the stick here, as he echoed Jagtap Dada's words.  He didn't understand that the problem that he sees being the problem (himself) really isn't a problem at all, he just needs to change the angle he's looking from. 
Yeah he did, but he also admitted to himself, that if it were some time back then he would have probably made the wrong decision due to his temper.  But because circumstances were different at that point in time, he was forced to see a whole new side of things. 

While Dutta & Nakku are struggling & trying to get back to normal life,there is Kala & Suds😑who thinks they found Dutta's weakness-Nakku & she now wants to use it as weapon against Dutta.But,Kala has no idea that Nakku is not his weakness,rather his strength ,besides after the incident with Anna,Dutta will never allow even a fly to do any harm to Nakku.
I also liked how u made Nakku tell about that ladoo story to Baaji & baaji's attempt to please Bappa,even Dutta was praying,Bappa must have got shock😊

Kala thinks she has the strings to control Dutta via Naku.  But they don't realise that Naku is not weka when it comes back to fighting against something that will threaten the love between her and Dutta.  And yes of course, Dutta won't so much as let a fly get past Naku anymore.  πŸ˜‰ 

The Baji and the ladoo story was to show that Naku is trying to get back to normality, and still trying to make sense of things she saw that night, as her memories were still vague.  And yeah now I think about it, Bappa definitely must have got a shock lol.  πŸ˜†

Kid Roopa is so brave & looks like Roopatai had prepared her daughter for the worst.Her message for her mom was so heart touching & emotional ,it brought tears .The poem touched my heart deeply,i agree with u,it perfectly describes the feelings of the person who is dead.

Yeah I've seen kids are really mature when it comes to situations where we expect them most to throw tantrums or be out of control, but to my surprise they deal with the hardest of situations with such a level of maturity and sense, it's almost amazing. 
I'm really happy that you felt the strong emotions behind the poem, I really hope you didn't have tears in your eyes literally.  😳  I'm sorry if you did...😳.  And thanks for elaborating on my thoughts regarding this poem, and I'm more happy to see that you agree.  😊

This was more like toofan ke pehle ki shanti type updatebecaz the moment Dutta will announce his decision to stay away from Nakku,she will be shattered & alongwith her ,the family as well.
will wait for next update to see whether my guess is right or u are yet again going to surprise me.

I really like the way you gather you thoughts at the end, and then give your ultimate conclusion as to what you think may happen.  Like I always say, it feels like your end comment is always a pre-cap for the next update.  But I gotta say, your last sentence really made me smile this bigπŸ˜ƒ, I'll wait to see if you find the next chapter surprising or not.  Personally I don't think you will, but you probably won't expect it, that's all.  😳

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

Edit : Like u ,i am also from UK & as disturbed as u with whatever is happening in london,Birmingham & other areas.don't feel like switching on the TV for the fear of those destruction sights.Hope the situation resolves soon,& will pray for everyone's safety.I hope u & ur family members & ur friends are safe.

Oh really!  Damn man this is really bad innit.    I can't explain how bad this has been, the first two nights I was really actually scared.    Even being at home felt like it weren't safe enough!  I've never been so glued to the news in my life! 

Thank you for your thoughts and concern hun, I really appreciate it.  So far all friends and family are safe for now, I just hope it ends soon.  

I hope you and you're family are also safe from all the troubles. 

Thanks for commenting a fantastic awesome comment as always!  Loved reading every bit of.  😊

Lot of Love 😊
TinkπŸ€—

P.s.  Keep a spray can near you, just in case.  πŸ˜‰