tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

f***

I'm speechless...
O-M-G

LOL ab iska matlab mein kya nikalu!!

Dark side Suvi is never sppechless, dis is the time to speak Suvi!!!!  bataoo meri choti si talkative Suvi kahan hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

xxx
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

omg...it is sooo sad the way the sisters met up and what an end to roopa...i am hoping that dutta and nakku will get together and bring up roopa's daughter...

Hmm now dis is sumfing dat seems likely to happen, but u'll c eventually wot the turn out of dis will beπŸ˜‰.  But overall I agree its sad, but sometimes in life things that we want are often taken away from us, regardless ho much try to hold onto them, and even after people's presence is taken from us, they sometimes leave behind a dilemma that leaves us clueless.  And this is Naku's case right now. 😊

Thanks for ur comment hun. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Can i just say... WOAH!

Lol...
Ok bout the previous chapter... Brilliant update..
The FR... and the way Anna's txt came ryt at that tym.. Argh i must say.. Anna gt a very bad timing lol.. But damn dey got Nakku..!!
N for this chapter,, I have to give u a standing ovation.. cuz girl, u rocked it!!!
You made me cry and damn u also made me nearly puke haha..
I mean.. Im scared of blood *embarassed* lool.. n errr Roopa's brain n flesh.. *Shudders* u scared me loool..
I knew she wud die.. but lyk dis? Damn.. I gt ghoosebumps nw man.. lol.. But awww the day she finally gets to meet her sis... Anna kills Roopa :( dats jus sad.. N woah.. i wonder how she feels.. bout Dutta spendin a night wid her sis.. eugh.. complicated.. but i feel so bad for TaSha.. especially Nakku atm..

This was one hell of a roller coaster.. Amazing updates!!!
Tinky... Ur on a roll man... Keep it up :P

U ask n den u say it anyway lol...πŸ˜†, but yeh thanks...πŸ˜‰
Or in Anna's mind a perfect timing...he was afterall spying on Dutta lol. 

OMG a standing ovation!!!!  wow I am truly speechless, chuffed, and exquisetly overjoyed man...I know...I know...it ain't no Oscar lol...but really they way you put it really made me feel great hun!  So a big big thanks 2u.  😊

ok crying ur sponsor kleenex has got dat issue covered babe...but the puking daaamn...now dats n issue in itself...whyyy????  Whats so bad dat ur stomach churned man.πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
Oh hun I think everyone would be scared of that much blood and bits n bobs of the brain flying north, south, east and west lol...but seriously dat is wot happens wen sumone gets shot in the head!  N plus I wanted to make it gory, in the sense of making the reader really realte to the whole scene...😳, but I guess thanks 2ur feedback I know no that I succeeded..πŸ˜ƒ, but dnt get scared, Dutta hai na woh sambhal lega...πŸ˜‰
oooh u got goosebumps...woohooo, dis is better then I expectedπŸ˜ƒ, now dat is effect man!
yeah I agree the moment between tasha was 'awkward' man...but dats life...

haha on the roll u got it dude!!!!

Thanks for ur awesome comment babez, loved reading every bit of it!  Thanks.πŸ˜‰
tc😊

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

you are the best are the only words for you as i can sayπŸ‘ love it the gaurav dutta conversation the anna' manhandelness and the truth of roopa relevation and the last part is just blur my vision with tears and ab next part mein anna 😑 ki dhulai bhi itne acche se describe karna i wait for your next update do next as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ   totally awsem3

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and thanks again.  I really don't know what to say to your comment hun, seriously I'm flattered!

Oh no you had tears in your eyes too, oh babe don't worry it will get better, but at the moment the situations a little complicated, so awkward updates tho bante hai...😳

Anna ki dhulai tho nishchit hai...so you got nothing to worry about chick!!  I will try to get the next update out soon...πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

RESERVED...

Dayaaa!! πŸ€—I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages man!!  But right now I talking with my eyes down babez..😳...cos I know I owe u a comment onn ur thread, but trust me I'm trying so hard to take time to make time to read all my fav updates man...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•, so a big maafi to u n Mish!

OMG ...Ahhh was this the time to put an Intermission !!!!!!!!

of course...warna mera next chapter ka start ulta par jaata...so it wasn't a cliffhanger, its just to indicate that the story is taking a turn pretty soon..πŸ˜‰

I will be back after work to commentEmbarrassed

Edited :

ok sorry the comment is going to be quick and short...not feeling well and don't want to put this off either... read it and I was like  holding my breath at so many points...wonderful update Tink...great work...

No worries babe, after my delayed timing I cnt argue.  Your doing better den me even though ur ill...oh babez take sum medication!!  Dont like the idea of Superwoman falling ill

I must say this ...i loved how  G a u r a v (highlight nameπŸ˜†) speaks to Dutta...hehe loved that scene and then loved how D makes a promise to get Naku back under all circumstances...

You making a habit of it chik...ur every comment Gaurav ke naam se shuru hota hai lol...πŸ˜†...n suttin told me u wud lyk dat bit..hmm I wonder why...????πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baaji and Gaurav barge into house and of course my intelligent man *ahem* talking about gaurav thinks hmm this kid is so damn familiar...and then he attacks chaskar after finding out he is reason for Naku's condition and then Roopa's name and ding ding ...my man has figured out the relationship...wonderful

Yep Gaurav spot the similarites!  But of course like UR man figured it out, I have too figured it out how you dheere dheere changed ur words and eventually land with UR man lol...πŸ˜†

and at Anna's den ...filthy man after Naku and D and N all there standing around and OMG ROopa too comes and omg they all find out D slept with ROopa ...and Naku is so shocked and Dutta also and everything seems to be going wrong...and OMG roopa dies...god Tink so much in that one scene ...feel bad for all...Naku finds her sister only to see her die and figures out relationship btwn Roopa and Dutta ...hmmm ...and after all that she faints and put a big note saying intermission i was all 😑😑😑  Tink update asap...this is not a place to leave us hanging ...please

Yeah man Anna is full on gira hua aadmi, n the whole torture scene was to show just how much.  I know reality check for everyone there, but it had to happen.  I know but like I said it had to end like that for a reason!!  So please son't be angry...😳 πŸ˜Š  You are not hanging okay, you are at a stand still lol...go get some popcorn meanwhile...πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

anyway me off...my head is hurting really badly at the moment...love you lots...take care...update soon ha...and will be around as usual πŸ˜‰ take care Byeee

Thanks for ur comment babez, n double thanks 4 postin it while ur ill man!  I will be around ur thread soon, will update soonπŸ˜†, and u tc!

xx

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nileshni679

mmmuah kya update hai itni lambi aur kitni awesome/incredible/fabulous mere paas shabdh nahi hai. i am totally lost for words, just cant wait any longer pliz pliz pliz update soon.

awww a big to mwah to you too!  Oh hun the shabd you used are perfect to tell how you feel, and it means a lot to me, so thank you.  I am honestly trying my best to keep  up with the pace this time, I will try my hardest to get the next update out soon.  Thanks alot for ur feedback babez.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

A very nice updt... it was so heart touching...hope dutta saves nakku sooon and nakku is able to forgive dutta...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! a cliffhanger... dont let us hang fr long... updt sooon...

Nahin nahin nahin its not a cliffhanger trust me, I was not intended to make you feel that way lol, it really is the way the chapter ends, and for you hun I will defo try to write the next update quickly, I can't deny a personal request..πŸ˜‰ 

You'll soon get answers to everything, and thanks for commenting!
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alveera_rckz

Omg Wat a awesome amazing update tink Plez update soon n tanz 4da pm

Alveera chill babez I will try my best to update quickly!  πŸ˜†  N thanks for ur comment hun as always..πŸ˜‰, n ur welcum..😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Hey Pari,

Hey Vikaaa!!!

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

Your always welcome darlin'.  Yep Anna full on filthy, Dutta hai, tho toda tarpa ke hi maaregaπŸ˜‰.  Yeah you could say Naku will be traumatized to an extent. 

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...
Trust me pleeease I won't..😳

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

yeah all is well, really pushing time around these days, I try to stay up n I can barely keep my eyes open, but will tweet u soon!πŸ˜‰
Take care
Vika

You too babeπŸ˜‰

Tink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

U r on twitter too .. 
tink is fine .currently Kri and me r chewing on her brains 
Wanna join us 

LOL u crack me up Priya!!  'tink is fine'  🀣  thanks for filling in 4me in my absence!  πŸ˜†
n hey dw Now i'm gonna join u n chew Vika's brains lol..πŸ˜›