Originally posted by: alveera_rckz

awesome wow update

Thanks Alveera...πŸ˜‰

x
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krishaa

good work thank for updating after such a long time hope next update will be soon and u will not let us wait like this time.update asapπŸ‘πŸΌ

ur most welcum hun...πŸ˜‰, lool it weren't dat long...😳, I will defo try 2 update soon, I dont like leaving long gaps myslf, but sumtyms i js cant help it...πŸ˜•

tc babez...πŸ˜‰
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tinker great update, maza aagaya, can't write much lappy giving me probs..
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Tink... loved the rickshaw scene...it was awesome...I was one of the many that complained when he insulted nakku...Should say, totally made up for it... Loved it.
Looking forward to the next update.

--Lalitha
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey PariπŸ€—
Another fantastic chapterπŸ‘

I had expected that Dutta will continue his rootha hua act even after reaching home,but at the same time couldn't bear Nakku not coming to his room😳
U surprised me with Damodar patil's angle,i mean out of blue this guy now wants to meet his son😲.I know u mentioned him in Dutta's past,but somehow i had expected Roopatai & Nakku face-off first,but i guess entry of Damodar has its own purpose in present scenario.
Dutta's anger was justified ,but him venting it out on Nakku was damn wrong & i am happy that for once he didn't act like gadha,but rather went behind her to say sorry.πŸ˜›
Nakku wanted to get slightly drenched in rain,somehow this made me cry😭This girl had to scrifice so much & she never complained.

Baaji & Gaurav's convo. was damn hilarious,i was laughing so hard when Baaji said bhau teri chaati phad dega & gaurav was like u are always saying bhau bhau ,to tu kyun hanumaan nahi banta.πŸ˜†
The best has to be the part about Dutta becoming Rickshawala for his memsaab aka wifey dear Nakku😳
Dutta was ashamed of himself when he realised how much he tortured her in his anger,& she beared all that silently.Good that he made up by giving her the best experience of enjoying rickshaw ride of her life with her being princess & him her prince charming😳
I again laughed when Dutta was arguing with that small kid,he has that small innocent child hidden in him,which came out & Nakku was laughing seeing all that.Their bhaji buying experience was one of a kind.Dutta was full in his bhau mode,but then Nakku got the hint.
Their return ride was 😳,i can visualise nakku's happy face & for once even Dutta was like a free bird.😍
PN people must have got shock of their life-Dutta & grocessary bagsπŸ˜†
Kala understood the change in relation,but what was more important for her that she chose to ignore this?This time what is she upto?Kala's silence is always reason for coming problems.😑
Their tea drinking was another funny thing & our eternal Kabab main Haddi Baaji listening & watching these 2 newly weds's anticsπŸ˜†
But,as much as this part was full on Dutta-Nakku's bonding & their love ,why do i feel that their destiny is very soon going to take away their happiness & may be seperate them again
Will wait for next update to see if i am right or wrong.
Lots of loveπŸ€—
Pooja😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyo2

Tinker great update, maza aagaya, can't write much lappy giving me probs..

its kwl hun, lagta hai every1z laptops r playin up lol...my charger's messed up ... πŸ˜•, but fanks 4 comments babezπŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vahgar

Awesome update Tink... loved the rickshaw scene...it was awesome...I was one of the many that complained when he insulted nakku...Should say, totally made up for it... Loved it.

Looking forward to the next update.

--Lalitha

Thanks chik..πŸ˜‰

lol lyk I sed everyting has reason...😳, but I'm glad u'v 4given Dutta 4 insulting Naku..😊
am trying wid next one..πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey PariπŸ€—

Hey babez...πŸ˜‰

Another fantastic chapterπŸ‘

Thank u so much..😊

I had expected that Dutta will continue his rootha hua act even after reaching home,but at the same time couldn't bear Nakku not coming to his room😳

yeh wen d minds messed up ppl usually get confused wid wot they want innit...😳😳

U surprised me with Damodar patil's angle,i mean out of blue this guy now wants to meet his son😲.I know u mentioned him in Dutta's past,but somehow i had expected Roopatai & Nakku face-off first,but i guess entry of Damodar has its own purpose in present scenario.

er...well sorta lol...😳, his purpose only serves one, literally, n u'll find dat out afta FR...πŸ˜‰

Dutta's anger was justified ,but him venting it out on Nakku was damn wrong & i am happy that for once he didn't act like gadha,but rather went behind her to say sorry.πŸ˜›
well he knows dat he wz wrong, n didn't need 2 lashout on Naku, so went 2 solve tings...😊

Nakku wanted to get slightly drenched in rain,somehow this made me cry😭This girl had to scrifice so much & she never complained.

u know ur soo right, but wot can we do, as d main leads, torture is der middle name lol...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Baaji & Gaurav's convo. was damn hilarious,i was laughing so hard when Baaji said bhau teri chaati phad dega & gaurav was like u are always saying bhau bhau ,to tu kyun hanumaan nahi banta.πŸ˜†

..yeh I cud so imagine Dutta doin dat spesh afta wots cumin up, in d later updates lol...πŸ˜†
The best has to be the part about Dutta becoming Rickshawala for his memsaab aka wifey dear Nakku😳

..yeh so cute na...

Dutta was ashamed of himself when he realised how much he tortured her in his anger,& she beared all that silently.Good that he made up by giving her the best experience of enjoying rickshaw ride of her life with her being princess & him her prince charming😳
yep, neting 2 make up 4 his dear Memsaab lol...😳

I again laughed when Dutta was arguing with that small kid,he has that small innocent child hidden in him,which came out & Nakku was laughing seeing all that.Their bhaji buying experience was one of a kind.Dutta was full in his bhau mode,but then Nakku got the hint.
yeh it fits so well in his character to argue wid ne 1 lol, he's feisty lol, but he cnt 4gt dat he's a don even though he's recently decided 2bcum a Romeo lol..

Their return ride was 😳,i can visualise nakku's happy face & for once even Dutta was like a free bird.😍

yeh even wen I was writin dat part, I can literally imagine Dutta riding the Rickshaw in a care-free type way...😍 πŸ˜³
PN people must have got shock of their life-Dutta & grocessary bagsπŸ˜†

need I say... 'Aye' πŸ˜†

Kala understood the change in relation,but what was more important for her that she chose to ignore this?This time what is she upto?Kala's silence is always reason for coming problems.😑

hmm I thought dat wud b obvious dats I didn't elaborate on dat part...😳, ofc it wz Damondar lol...spesh at dat mo, n yeh ur so ryt abt Kala's silence being prob, didn't wanna vring 2 much hurt n villains in it...yet...cz I thought u guys wudn't want tasha scenes 2b ruined lol...😳

Their tea drinking was another funny thing & our eternal Kabab main Haddi Baaji listening & watching these 2 newly weds's anticsπŸ˜†
tasha can neva b one widout him being der lol...its his patented shtyle lool

But,as much as this part was full on Dutta-Nakku's bonding & their love ,why do i feel that their destiny is very soon going to take away their happiness & may be seperate them again
...well dats tasha luv 4u lol...dats how it goes, but dw 2 much, no need 2b scared k, everting will fall in place...πŸ˜‰, n 4 once I can say it's gonna b sooner den u fink lol...😳😳

Will wait for next update to see if i am right or wrong.

...well ur almost always ryt abt most tings...πŸ˜‰

Lots of loveπŸ€—

...n 2u hun, n most of all fanks 4 commenting...πŸ˜ƒ

Pooja😊Tink...πŸ€—

arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohhh...πŸ₯³

πŸ‘

...πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear  tinker,

As usual sweet long update . In this  we can see dutta full in love with naku in all angles  .  πŸ˜Š

Hey  tinker when will be FR ? Its being so  late i think . When u r going to reveal . Iam eager to see dutta's reaction .

naku came and gone to her old room,  dutta still upset with her .

Our loving gaurav observed  change in the couple and when naku tried to explain he says somethings don't need explanation . Gaurav is  gaurav  Ultimate in understanding .  I love gaurav's character in this . Such a
sweet man  he is in all ways .😍

"she hadn't told him of Jagtap Dada yet, but she knew that her tears were wasted as he was now where he needed to be, just like herself"  Yes naku our dada is with his wife now really happy so no waste of tears.

Roops with naku  saying her brother's eyes are a;lways searhing for her and naku shying is so sweet.πŸ˜‰

Naku wants to make kheer for dutta . Ha  Ha naku everything always for ur saab only we know u girl u always makes everything keeping in view of dutta only . πŸ˜‰

Dutta's feelings are amusing .  He was irritating why naku is behaving  with him like  a stranger and why she does n't allow him to kiss .
Hey dutta saab its not so easy to kiss naku . πŸ˜ƒ

"our love story's literally just begun and she's already avoiding the few things that every man desires from his woman, a little comfort, thought Dutta"  Ohh dutta atleast  have to suffer this much man  for naku , u have to crave for her more . 😊

Immediately after return when dutta was busy with aai saab naku went to gaurav's room .Good very good  to irritate dutta .

Oh Damodar patil came back poor dutta always he had to face problems . feel pity of him .πŸ˜”And more over his wife not iwth him in his room to share his feelings irritated .

Dutta talked with naku in  frustration  about His father . naku sees his mood and she wants  to give him some time and goes . Naku is always sweet understanding girl . Aur ye dutta always gadha always yelling at her  and breaks the cup also . Oh god when will this gadha changes ?😑

Dutta realising his mistake and wants to say sorry  and following her . He was feeling ashamed at kaka's answer . He has to right how much he insulted naku that day ? πŸ˜”

Baazi and Gaurav's talks are  funny Ram ,sita, laxman, hanuman . yaa Gaurav is not hanuman . He is not at all but baaizi is surely laxman .

Oh talk of the town is Dutta pedalling rikshaw for his  naku . Oh  i could n't stop laughing imagining dutta pedalling rickshaw .🀣

Oh my god  Dutta is indeed a lover boy , u bowled all of us dutta . So much love is seen in dutta  iam happy for naku as she deserves all this so much.

"kyun tu mujhe Saab bula sakti hai, tho main apni Patni ko Memsaab nahin bula sakta"  So sweet of dutta i felt like pulling his cheeks .😳

I enjoyed  full tasha 's rickshaw ride . They both are gazing at one another and naku blushing , tasha staring through car glass , funny conversation with the boy in the car  its  sooo nice and sweet .😳

"nahin sab cancel kardo, main apni biwi ke saath shopping jaa raha hoon...haan...hmm" oh dutta what happened today to u man ?  This much love ? 😳

They really behaving like school kids ha ha why not our tasha fell in love only two days back hai na . That's y like this .

While buying groceries , Dutta standing behind and gving signs to baba is sooo sweet . Gol gappas scene is so nice . And the ultimate scene is chai scene .

Not only naku here we are also on cloud nine by seeing dutta saab like this .πŸ˜ƒ

"Jesus I'm only giving my wife a helping hand, what is it with everyone, why the hell are they staring like I've been cloned or something" could n't stop myself from laughing .πŸ˜ƒ

Chai scene ultimate So dutta finally fulfiled his desire of him sharing tea with his wife .he sips and yells at naku that sugar is not there and make her sip and then he drinks all tea . Oh what a plan what a sweet love . 😍

And again he sips first and make naku to drink by indirect comment .
Oh my god is sugar required for them if they both were in such a sweet love . No need of sugar .😳

Baazi mind blocks by seeing tasha sharing tea . Ha ha we have to imagine baazi's face so confusing . 🀣

Really happy update from u tinker . Waiting for update with FR.