Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOI: Kishwer's in love again

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kishwer Merchant's in love again

Tanya Datta, TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

They say love gives you a different high and one can see that in the case of actress Kishwer Merchant. The actress has finally come out in the open about her realtionship. 

She is dating fellow co-star Suyansh Kumar from Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani. Kishwer, who has been single after she broke up with Hiten Paintal, her boyfriend of over three years, last year, is blushing again. "We met on the sets of Pyaar... and hit it off instantly. But we didn't want to rush to anything. We started meeting and hanging out regularly to know each other better. 

I don't know if this is love but we are very fond of each other. He makes me feel very special. I love spending time with him," she tells us. "It's been almost four months that we have been together but didn't want to make it official. Finally, I think we got bored of the 'just freinds' tag and decided to go public!" the actress laughs. So is marriage on the cards sometime soon? Kisher replies, "I am taking each day as it comes. Both of us are extremely happy together and yes, our parents are aware that we are dating." 
After staying away from love for a year, cupid has finally pinned her down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks...but who is Suyansh Kumar??