Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sheee

Sorry I thought yours were 2987. they were 2917 at that time. anyway forget it.

Shee...you raised my hopes high for no reason. Now Im stuck with this nasty shade of yellow again. πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You have to live with this. or spam like crazy.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

Can I please add

SRK- Salman
SLB - Farah
Karan - RGV
SRK- Amir
Amitabh - ShatruganSinha

Are you adding Farah in a men category???🀣🀣 its a good one andToo hilarious!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Aha agreed. Anything Aish related shouldn't be on this list.

The Katrina-Aish one is so random. Or did something happen amongst them that I missed out on?

Agree...and its does not make sense whats the report says...like if someone is more beautiful then Aish she consider them as her enemyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†how retarded...and according to me Katrina is not more beautiful then Aish...

And how it could be a catfight?
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Shee...you raised my hopes high for no reason. Now Im stuck with this nasty shade of yellow again. πŸ˜†

Its not nasty its the golden moment!!! I lived it so beautifully...since two weeks my life changed into blue!!!now am wondering if i should go look for Sanjay leela bansali!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
because her face looks like a cat, whenever she is unhappy or pissed off. And she is  always pissed off.

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Agree...and its does not make sense whats the report says...like if someone is more beautiful then Aish she consider them as her enemyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†how retarded...and according to me Katrina is not more beautiful then Aish...

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
I liked jesmina' post on previous page by mistake. Now I have to log on from google chrome to take that like back.
stranger.67 thumbnail

because her face looks like a cat, whenever she is unhappy or pissed off. And she is  always pissed off.

thats because she is Jaya's bachan daughter in law...cant help their face to be unhappy!!! Jaya is always also pissed off!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail

I liked jesmina' post on previous page by mistake. Now I have to log on from google chrome to take that like back.

Where???i dont see you liked any of my post?

Originally posted by: Jesmina

I think Dexter is on the spot with AishπŸ˜†...she's the queen of "Epic Cold Wars" but definitely not catfights...I find Kareena to be the most catty out of all of themπŸ˜‰

Lol sheee, I never really thought of Aish as cat-like, but when she does squint her eyes, she really does
look it