Is life a joke or is there something to it? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

I think in life we need trust ourself first, and life always now and with us...life moves..bt not like a business..and no need to think much about goals thats secondry things, enjoy the presents , if we cherish the moments, nobody feel its a joke or somthing..!! 😊

I have been pondering and wondering about life.

I had a strange dream of death.

I was looking in the mirror and saw someone with a cute face slouched, staring blindly in the reflection. Further behind me was some noise made by some lady talking loudly. I wondered how come nobody seem to recognise me or see me. I concluded I must be dead. I was very happy that at last I was free from my body.
My spirit started soaring and I was around some colourful roof tops of buildings. It was a great feeling.

I thought to myself, that I must have had a heart attack while asleep. I then decided to go back home to have a look to see how the matters were. Based on my reading on astral travels, I thought of my address back home. (I needed to travel using my thoughts as there was no other way to wind through the buildings from above.)

Ah sure enough I suddenly woke up.

What a disappointment I did not hang around longer. Next time round I will not think of home.

Death is something we can't stop! And we should also not stop living our life when some near and dear one passes away! 

Life is really precious and it just comes once!!

Yes life is a song and romance but inbetween there are interruptions for commercials.
So true said! Life should keep on going! It should flow like a brook. Even though they brook never dies but life does end, we should cherish each and every moment!😊

One thing is for sure: life is definitely not a joke!!

Life is a whole package of experience I believe!!!

I guess we'll  come across few situations where in we feel that we've accomplished something and the satisfaction may be termed as the purpose! 

Approaching the centre & in the centre nothingness. I really couldn't come up with a way to get that much stone into such a little cup ðŸ˜Š
Life is too difficult for all this to be a joke. If it is, I'm going to be really pissed. All in all, I think life is what you make of it, so live it well.
Originally posted by blue-ice

well I wish Mr. K would give his input in this thread..

Based on what I know (of what we know as humans so far):

1. There was never this thing called nothing. Even if it was infinitesimally small, there was something.

2. That something went Crazy, with a capital C, because it was conscious of itself but doesn't know what it is. It's like division by zero Crazy.

3. Result is what we have in front of us. I guess the same thing is still evolving, to understand itself but still has no clue.

4. Eventually, it will completely blow up or shrink back to near nothingness. In that "phase" it will try to chill but the Question will always haunt it. "What is it?!"

5. It will repeat the above steps again and again.

Just a guess.

^^ WOW😃...Thanks Mr. K...