Maryada

Aditya used to come on Zee's Saat Phere

Posted: 12 years ago

One of his first major roles was Neil, the evil friend of Saloni's in Zee's Saat Phere.  I didn't think to much of his acting on this show.  In fact, he was really annoying.  After this show, then Maryada made him so popular.  I think the transformation is evident.  On Saat Phere, he had a supporting role.  On Maryada, he is the main lead.   Did anyone watch Saat Phere?  What if Saloni were to make a guest appearance on Maryada?  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he was in saathi re too.. the evil prem..πŸ˜†
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was also in the movies Tum Bin, Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar, Tumse Milke Wrong Number, Kaun Hai Jo Sapnon Mein Aaya, Naam Gum Jaayega, etc.  Loved him as an actor - unfortunate that he didn't make it in movies.
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i saw him in those! he was really good! im glad he has gt a show of his own now!
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was great as Neil in Saat phere...I stopped watching that show after he left...He was veryy cute in that and a musician too! I don't remember Saathi Re though...was he the guy she falls in love with but doesn't get married to???
I like him as an actor...he does a great job. He should use his strengths well: Smile, Laugh, Wink, and smile some moreπŸ˜‰ He's also the best looking guy on TV right now.
Edited by charu_1023 - 12 years ago
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he was also in EK PACKET UMEED on imagine tv...