India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Should we...

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Should we stop watching yahan main ghar ghar kheli cause CVs didn't reuntie abharan on the day they suppose to and are dragging more or wait for more and more dragging toward this track?
Don't you guys think is this too much? Almost 5 months since karan and abha are seprated!!! Cry

Share your thoughts !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjananrvkr-Nags-

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Is it really 5 months already? Woww That's long man Confused
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya92

Is it really 5 months already? Woww That's long man Confused
as far i remember abharan were seprated before january started
supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
It's only been about 4 months now. Karan and Abha were seperated before February started.

I know it's a bit difficult to watch it without them together. But then again, how would we know when Karan and Abha reunite if we stop watching it ?

After all this dragging, I'm sure that the reunion will be amazing. And obviously, it'll be hard to feel the impact if we decide to take a break in between. So just sit back, go with the flow, and let the suspense build. Karan and Abha will come together soon.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PremeerKashaachuchachu

arhiforever22 Goldie
arhiforever22
arhiforever22

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It's only been about 4 months now. Karan and Abha were seperated before February started.</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I know it's a bit difficult to watch it without them together. But then again, how would we know when Karan and Abha reunite if westop watching it ? </font>

</em>

<font color="#990000"><em><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">After all this dragging, I'm sure that the reunion will be amazing. And obviously, it'll be hard to feel the impact if we decide to take a break in between. So just sit back, go with the flow, and let the suspense build. Karan and Abha will come together soon. </font></font>

I totally agree with you !!
fparwana Newbie
fparwana
fparwana

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I agree too. That is why I am still watching it, to find out every step of her getting closer to finding him. Yes, i am dying for them to meet, believe me but I feel like creatives have a reason for stalling it. There are some stuff that might have to happen along the way in order for them to meet. Can't wait though!
khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
yes...we shuld patiently wait...i believe that reunion will be most amazing part...i thnk both ranchod and arundhati will help karan and abha to be together...hope so
-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i have thought abt stopping to watch many times but its not possible u know!!
everyday u have a new hope that maybe today abharan will come together!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index