Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jan:

Agreed that they seem to repeat things, but they should never separate TT. Kumaran could instead end the serial if he decides to separate TT. You told separating them for a "good" cause so that she can finish her studies and then come together again, how does it sound?! Pure selfish?! I hope the team has some creative ideas to avoid repetition, but not to show any separation. I don't understand what made you to think it is better than being together and coming up in life with each other's help. Her life is not only about studies! We don't want to see another failed marriage, that too the one of the leads. Moreover, psycho should never win in her mission! There is no chance for a separation track!Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the Promo Tanu ..😊

I think the Promo is just to confuse the viewers and make us think that APD is trying to kill herself..the scenes are not shown in the correct order I think ..
I think APD's husband has brought some rowdies to harm TA or APD.. Our T is brave enough to chase them away ,,👏 but in the mean time, APD might have got hurt .. So, T is trying to save her bringing her to the hospital .. and will save her .. 

I am beginning to think that actually MM and Bhuvana are not husband/wife.. May be Bhuvana knows MM's wife and might have helped Laxman when he accidentally killed / did something bad to MM's wife.. They know MM and MM might not know it is Laxman / Bhuvana who harmed his wife.. 
Anyway it is going to be really interesting to know the flashback.. 

AP will turn good and help TT .. Hope he doesn't trouble them too much before he helps them ...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Theiva Akka...there wont be any separation track for sure...they will never show this T&T marriage failing...i am pretty sure about it...already there are two couples A&S and N&L...i am sure they will portray T&T as winning against obstacle because of their true love towards each other...every problems that they going to face will strengthen up their bond only...while every problem which N&L/A&S are going face will create more rift between them because of less understanding. This APD's problem too will end up favoring T&T @ the end...this problem is nothing compare to what Thulasi faced so far. As Gunthy said i too feel that this track is to make AP to understand T&T. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo Tanu akka!!!

Interesting Promo!!

But TA job govinda govinda!!!

So Bhuvana Thuls'mom endru conform-a??

Why Deepa's mom is calling Thulasi??

Romba confusing-a irrukuthu!! Thuls thirrupi jail-ku poporavaa?? I think Periyappa can help her and TA!!!
Thendralfan thumbnail
@Jan50 : There won't be any separation track .. The main idea of Thendral is not only women's education but also how a good understanding and love between a husband/wife helps them to overcome all hurdles and win over people who try to separate them .. 👏 and they are trying to differenciate the lead pair's love from other couples in the story . 

Also, this time there won't be repetition of tortures to T I think .. They might show how T is able to handle things bravely and boldly now by improvising her character step by step ..

Ranu. thumbnail
Agreed, like Theiva, Thendralfan and Tanu said... T&T have been very good so far in overcoming the problems that come in the way by understanding eventually...

even though TA doesn't believe the accusations about mom, he's still making it work so that his wife is at peace with him and his mom is still involved in his life... usually rare for hubbies to want a find a balance. They usually force wife to endure a life with MIL but TA didn't cuz force Thuls to go apologize to GW or anything... he realized that Thuls was too sad when Charu/GW were living with them due to exam arrear...

anywho back to Promo... I think like u guys, Thuls will be shown to fight back now instead of being the victim, especially now that she is trying to protect APD... Thulasi doesn't even look scared when the police is at the hospital... 😆

Looks very interesting, can't wait to see the development of MM and Bhuvs also!
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To tanu, Thieva, Ranuja and Thendralfan, "Appa, Ippothan Vayitrila Paal vartha mathiri irrukku". You have all reassured me that Thul will not undergo torture this time.
mini_00 thumbnail
   Thanks Tanu for the promo ma.
OMGGG...As we all  predicated before AP daughter has attempted suicide.😭 T&t are blamed for it. Social service panninal ippadi than nadagum TA. Thuls voda amma bhuvanava...????😲
The dir has made  thuls to  undergo.all kind of tortures by arresting her. Ethanai thadavai thulsa jailuku anupivenga kumaran.
All the scenes are real ...how does thuls escapes from that and be in the hospital.😕
Ranu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

To tanu, Thieva, Ranuja and Thendralfan, "Appa, Ippothan Vayitrila Paal vartha mathiri irrukku". You have all reassured me that Thul will not undergo torture this time.

😆 Very glad to be of service! Stay positive 😃
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think Thuls will drive away APD's husband and then the girl will probably try and commit suicide. It is clear that Thuls is wearing the same pink dress she was wearing when TA talked about going to Madurai. It seems that Deepa's father has taken MM to Bhuvana.. and hence Deepa's mother's call to Thuls. Why do we have to see so much suffering of Thuls.. we already sympathise with her and she and TA have enough problems. 
I think APD may not be Charu's set up but GW will think so and blame Charu for sending TA to jail.