Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~Lyla's Creationz-2 NEW Vms Pg 140 + Pg 143 ~ (Page 59)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Just now watched VMS-MAANEET winning Best Jodi vm special, Le ja tu muje, MAANEET' instrumental vm on accident and  Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) vm...All were once again awesomeClap...love themHeart

MAANEET winning best Jodi special vm was truly beautiful emotional lovely...Our MAANEET r truly the best couple ever and forever...

MAANEET r indeed the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing unique couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is indeed the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... MAANEET paradise where v all MAANEETIANS live, smile thru tears, and cherish each and every moment...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond.. MAANEET's eternal saga will go on forever it will be lived and relived told again and again...

Leja tu muej vm on Our Beloved Divine Magical MAANEET was once again awesome...loved it so much...

MAANEET' vm on accident and MAANEET' vm on Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) r sooo emotional and yet so beautiful...it truly touched my heart and soul...love them to the core

Lyla sweetheart gr8 work once again!!!..keep up the fab work dear!

p.s.sorry for my late reply as usual lol!

Edited by sptrno - 21 July 2011 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Just now watched VMS-MAANEET winning Best Jodi vm special, Le ja tu muje, MAANEET' instrumental vm on accident and  Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) vm...All were once again awesomeClap...love themHeart

MAANEET winning best Jodi special vm was truly beautiful emotional lovely...Our MAANEET r truly the best couple ever and forever...

MAANEET r indeed the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing unique couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is indeed the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... MAANEET paradise where v all MAANEETIANS live, smile thru tears, and cherish each and every moment...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond.. MAANEET's eternal saga will go on forever it will be lived and relived told again and again...

Leja tu muej vm on Our Beloved Divine Magical MAANEET was once again awesome...loved it so much...

MAANEET' vm on accident and MAANEET' vm on Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) r sooo emotional and yet so beautiful...it truly touched my heart and soul...love them to the core

Lyla sweetheart gr8 work once again!!!..keep up the fab work dear!

p.s.sorry for my late reply as usual lol!

Aww thank youuu so muchh
And itz alright hunEmbarrassed

sptrno

katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
awesome vm...this song is one of my fav...loved all d scenes u added...keep it up...Clap...thnx 4 d pm...n sorry 4 late comment...my net line is playing prank wid me...it doesn't wanna stay connected...Angry...anyways...thnx again...Smile

Edited by katerpillar - 22 July 2011 at 2:13am
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Lyla Superb vm. thanx a lot. btw mine worked.

Echoesofpassion

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Fabulous vm Lyla!! Loved it! :D
Great song choice too :))
Keep the great vms coming and thnx for the pm!! 

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Lyla Superb vm. thanx a lot. btw mine worked.

Thankss
And idk why mine isntAngryDisapprove
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Fabulous vm Lyla!! Loved it! :D
Great song choice too :))
Keep the great vms coming and thnx for the pm!! 

Thankss NajWink
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Fantastic VM'S
Thanks 4 The PM

Echoesofpassion

Go to top